It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Strange Pointy Person at Nuclear Power Plant. What's he doing??? (UPDATE: Another one!!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RenegadeScholar

Originally posted by RenegadeScholar
Did I really just watch a video of a Fukushima worker pointing at me for 2 minutes.

Yeah, that's what gets me. Why so long?

I'm sure there is a very rational explanation. I'd just like to know what it is...
edit on 28-8-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Maybe he has radiation sickness and is losing his mind, but acting creepy doesn't really match any of these symptoms:

•Nausea
•Vomiting
•Diarrhea
•Weight loss
•Loss of appetite
•Weakness
•Red itch skin
•Sore mouth
•Sore throat
•Hair loss
•Recurrent infections
•Bleeding
•Anemia

Nausea and vomiting
Diarrhea
Headache
Fever
Dizziness and disorientation
Weakness, fatigue
Hair loss, bloody vomit and stools, infections, poor wound healing, low blood pressure.
Source
Source

Unless he's really disoriented, and he holds up his finger and he's like "Whoah! Headrush! Look at my finger!", but I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Originally posted by Destinyone
Well..he's holding something...so, testing the air for radiation levels?

Ok, I think you were the first one to get this right.

Makes much more sense then him playing crush-your-head.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It really looks like an air monitor that we use in Chemical plants and refineries in the US. He has a box on his waist that will record his location and time as well as the amount of contaminant for that particular unit. The ones we use measure hydrocarbons or specific chemical compounds to calculate total emissions for specific areas of the plant. I am certain this one must be for specific types of radioactive materials in the air and will be downlaoded into a modeling program later to measure the hottest spots of contamination. This testing is performed each quarter at plants in the US unless there is a release and then it is done within hours. I don't see anything unusual about it other than the lack of protection he has for radioactive molecules. This looks likes a regular Tyvek suit which would not afford much protection against nuclear molecules or compounds. IMHO.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I think I know why he did this!

To get a little fame!

"Hmm, people are inlove with mysterious things, maybe if I take a suit, and go point at the live camera and hope for someone to post this?! What a great idea!"

And it obviously worked.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
For some reason I found myself laughing while watching that.

I want to believe he wants someone to pull his finger.

Or maybe,

He is pointing at, de plane, de plane!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Definately looks like a ghost at the 13sec on the bottome right and at 14 sec on the left. hmm. either that or someone in an invisibility cloak. definately looks like somone is walking past the camera.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Ok, clearly I was wrong about agreeing with the readings theory!!!!

Here is another video:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

He's pointing and laughing at the guy with a camera running around not wearing a rad suit on the same grounds of a nuclear power plant that went into total meltdown, he's pointing at the fool who is going to soon be pointing at the sky just before he sees Buddha.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Personally, I find his expression very disturbing.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

count the fingers in the video either he has 6 fingers on one hand or hes holding something that just happens to be the same color as the glove.Probably testing radiation levels at set intervals from the facility be my guess.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Well, the guy above is obviously pointing and holding nothing in his hands.

Any theories?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Neither of the vids has any audio.

Maybe he's pointing at the idiot with the camera screaming "Get outta here you moron, the radiation is gonna kill you!"

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I wonder if it's some form of protest?

The camerea is stationary and has been there for quite some time. They have been streaming video since nearly the beginning of the disaster.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It's behind you!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I have a few things that jump out at me:

1, The look on the guys face.. eyes wide open and glazed a little.. kinda creepy.

2, he is certainly pointing, and from what I can see, he isn't holding anything.. other than his finger out.

3, I seriously think that he did this, knowing that there would be people out there that would post this on youtube and he was just looking for the fame.. it looks as though he is preparing himself to look at the camera with this creepy wide eyed gaze before he does it. As you see him crouched over.. nothing .. nothing.. then boom he pops up looking straight in the camera with this wild look on his face and pointing. Honestly, I really think he knew that just that this thread is doing.. would happen.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

The second vid has the caption "the Tokyo electric power company" so maybe its some type of official test done by the power company.

Maybe they're testing his perceptions after being exposed to all that radiation by making him point at something behind the camera and recording the test.

It sure is creepy the way he seems to be working and then, all of a sudden starts to point at the camera for a few seconds then goes back about his business.

Maybe they're testing his reaction speed or they just startled him and he was cursing them out for surprising him like that.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Originally posted by FortAnthem
The second vid has the caption "the Tokyo electric power company" so maybe its some type of official test done by the power company.

These video streams have been going on for months. If these were "tests" someone would have noticed and commented upon them long ago, I think.

Here is something else I found, which apparently took place the day before:

Maybe this is some form of protest? Perhaps for the continuing way TEPCO is suppressing information???

Here are related threads on that subject:

New Data Supports Previous Fairewinds Analysis, as Contamination Spreads in Japan and Worldwide

COVER-UP: Censorship Beginning in Japan to Hide the Growing Meltdown Crisis?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Maybe the guy was saying something, but didn't know there was no audio.

Or it was his way of saying people are watching those watching the cam.

Either would not surprise me.

M.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Originally posted by loam
I wonder if it's some form of protest?

More to this point, the pleas have been coming in:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join