It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indoor sky diving! Really fun,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Had a fun weekend trying out some indoor skydiving as i would love do do a real one from a plane sometime so it was a little taster for me

Really i would recommend this! As you can see i span quite a bit at first

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm so jealous. It looks really fun. I would love to try this. Here's on another video that an ATS member from England posted a few months ago.
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Thanks

The one i went to was one of the largest in the UK! about a 30ft tunnel!! Its was pretty mad lol and im now going to go on a course for it too,

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Honestly, I could very well see myself doing something like this and it looks like fun to boot as well!!! It would be a nice change of pace for a guy who doesn't like to fly to do this. Great thing is that you don't have to worry about hitting the ground either. I just wonder if there is anything like that around my area. Would be nice if there is something like this around here.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Looks interesting.

The funny thing is they build one of these indoor sky diving places not that far from were I live, Its a pretty tall and big building to and I drive by the place on my way to the gym, stores, and other things, in my weekly routines. And I never really actually bothered to look up what it was about.

I remember when they were building the place like half a year or so ago and wondering what was up.

And now that its been finished for some time, In all that time I never bothered to find out what it was about.

Until today, when I was randomly looking trough threads and had I had this subject on the back of my mind and that is how I came to this thread. Which reminded me to look the place up because It sounded like It had to do something with indoor skydiving, or indoor bungee jumping.

Definitely got to go there and try it out some day. It does look like it would be fun.

new topics

top topics

join