It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane EYERENE, Alien and or Government OP?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Again the media reported on this hurricane BECAUSE it's not every day NY is in the path of a hurricane...

you can take off your tinfoil hat now.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

haha my edit includes a mainstream media mention, before reading your reply. Naw, TPTB intell blah blah own the MSM. So why would the ruling elite play like that? So what`s their next move?
edit on 29-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: oopsie

edit on 29-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: spaced.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 29-8-2011 by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

How does that explain the claims of TENS OF BILLIONS of dollars in New Jersey alone?

I'll take off my tin foil hat when you fall of a cliff you lemming prick.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Wdrummel

You dont know what you're talking about, so you fallback to name calling nice one, shows your lack of communication skills as well as your maturity

Seriously 10s of billions huh? you got a link showing this?
edit on 29-8-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

well damnit if you weren't so cute, I'd attempt to start a argument with you, but I was always taught you can never when a argument with a pretty woman

and I'm not quite sure what "their" next move is.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by Screwed

Eye disagree with you. This is a sight that speculates somtimes, that's all, if you dont agree with it, fine, that's your right, I have no intrest in making you believe anything

First of all it isn't a "SIGHT". This is a "SITE". A web "SITE".
Second, I thought we were supposed to have opinions.
Eye didn't know that we weren't supposed to disagree.
Speculation is fine.
No one suggested that you were "making" anyone believe anything.
You are one of many on here who are not able to just let mother nature do her thing.
It MUST be a conspiracy!
That's cool.
It is insane but, that's cool with me.
Eye don't pass judgement on you people.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Actually, you just did pass judgement by publicly proclaiming this persons behavior as insane... You judged that what they chose to do was insane. Not passing judgement on something you may not agree with would have sounded more like this "Well, it doesn't make sense to me, and I may not agree with it, but that's your right to think this way and I will not pass judgement on you, friend." And then you could follow up with a smiley, like so
Just for future reference. If you just feel the need to mention that you think their actions are insane to you, and calling them insane in front of everyone is like an itch you just have to scratch, then there is a non-judgemental way to go about this course of action as well. What you do is you add the disclaimer term "my opinion". Like so, "Well, I may not agree with it and it seems to be rather insane in my own opinion, but hey, its your right to believe as you wish, and I will not judge you, my good friend." (follow up with smiley like before, if you feel so inclined).

But to merely declare "it is insane." As if your opinion is the end-all be-all when it comes to the definition of the word insane when this is true only within the confines of your own mind... well, that, my friend, is what we call passing judgement.
A right only to be had by God. And if you don't believe in god, then just think of it as if nobody has the right.
Cheerio!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
..Hurricane EYERENE, Alien and or Government OP?....I belive that the eartquake and the hurricane it is "THE EVENT" itself ....they will prepare(for the next level of events) the terraine while the people are gone...see ya!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Weren't the UFOs in the clip proven to be chinese lanterns? I know "chinese lantern" is often used on here tongue in cheek, but this time I believe it is literally true.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale
Highly speculative indeed.

Personally, I believe that Obama used this relatively minor hurricane as a publicity prop to make it look like he is "large and in charge" when it comes to emergencies. The amount of faux concern about it being a hurricane of historic proportions (which it is not)..and the overdone civic preparations (shutting down entire transit systems etc.) looks like a big stunt to me.

This hurricane was more about politics that the weather.

Yeah, and Obama at the Hurricane center...waiting to answer emergency calls. Like, what would he tell them?

1. Give advice on a better golf swing?
2. How to get a birth certificate from any country for any time period?
3. How to get your aunt and uncle amnesty in the USA
4. Where in DC to get the best Damned Hamburger anywhere?
5. how to use a wet lighter to light a wet crack pipe?
6. The art of taking your neighbors sand bags in the name of diversity and redistribution of the sand?
7. The 10 best places to hide your medical records and college transcripts in case of flooding?

...to name just a few.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by Antoniastar

well damnit if you weren't so cute, I'd attempt to start a argument with you, but I was always taught you can never when a argument with a pretty woman

and I'm not quite sure what "their" next move is.
Thank you, but I dont have to always win. We can explore and argue later? I just want to know for sure that aliens are involved or not. The thing is, this whole earthquake/hurricane flippin fiasco is very suspicious to me, for reasons I`ve already stated. I have a feeling something will surface, soon enough.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Considering that the President has absolutley nothing to say about the trasnit system in NY I dont really get your point. The storm had great potential for distruction. The fact that it started to draw in so much dry air from its southwest quadrant had a great deal to do with the strengh of this storm as it made its way up the coast. It was loosing power the whole way. If it had gatheered strenght over the guld stream as antipicated it would have been devastating. More so than it turned out to be for those inland areas that were flooded.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Maybe it was just practice run to see how evacuations work. My 3 cents

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join