It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2 women on the motorway

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

That's very interesting thanks for posting, but it seemed to me those girls were a bit crazy but stronger than average. If I saw that ant go sparta and own the other ants I would have been bought. It seemed to me that ant was very fragile when it was being attacked by the fungus.

Also if this is true, is it a conspiracy or nature against humans according to you? And what are the ways to prevent it and/or treat it when you get it?

Thanks

*interesting how the other ants will move the zombie away... pictures humans moving zombies to enclosures

edit on 29-8-2011 by shoeshiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by shoeshiner

That's very interesting thanks for posting, but it seemed to me those girls were a bit crazy but stronger than average. If I saw that ant go sparta and own the other ants I would have been bought. It seemed to me that ant was very fragile when it was being attacked by the fungus.

Also if this is true, is it a conspiracy or nature against humans according to you? And what are the ways to prevent it and/or treat it when you get it?

Thanks

Some people have natural immunity to it, whilst others are naturally vulnerable to it. As far as I know there is no cure or treatment. The only way by which to control it is to get the affected persons into a lunatic asylum fast. Either that or prison is the usual treatment. Perhaps "antipsychotic" medications are able to fight it off ? As regard to the "super human strength" the two girls manifested, I suggest to you that such fortitude is not uncommon with regard to persons who are infected by Human Cordyceps Fungus.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Ok i'm following now thanks for taking the time. I see it as possible, I just never really heard of this. Maybe the process of detaining human zombies is done in secret, i'm sure I would have heard of it somewhere and known about it. I certainly wouldn't like it to happen to me or anyone else.

Thinking if this ties into that zombie apocalypse people talking about...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Why does everyone keep saying they weren't injured and there was no blood at all?

Twin number one's leg was run over by the truck and her entire leg "exploded". You can SEE her mangled leg in the video, along with the cop stating her leg has major injuries with massive fractures. You see a shot of the conjealed blood on the road.

Twin number 2 was just lucky. She was hit hard by a car and smacked onto the road unconscious, and I am pretty amazed at her luck here.

Seems as though ATS members are just posting blindly stating that "no injuries were sustained".... wth?

This is more mysterious than the video itself. What is is with you people?
edit on 29-8-2011 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
They weren't such super women afterall, they were an illusion, just like every other tough act that women put on today, and like Hollywood movies. These 2 girls are a joke the same as all other women wh think they are as tough as a man. Smoke and mirrors and this has been proven.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Molimo

Well, click on this link and look at her face.

pitsnpots.co.uk...

The article is far more interesting...and appears to be a code to someone.

At 7:40pm the following evening Glenn went out of his back door and into an alleyway and asked his neighbour for some tea bags. His neighbour asked him to wait until he had finished cleaning his mini-bus. Glenn went back into the house but came out 74 seconds later saying “she’s stabbed me”.

ok, lets start here..whats odd about this...meh, nothing much, except for the number 74

74 seconds later after 7:40 exactly...did someone have a stopwatch? doesn't say any cameras were around...such odd precision for a news article yet missing out the most basics at the same time. Later on though they make a point to say she was seen on CCTV elsewhere
curious.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
This has been debunked.

They weren't hit that hard just sideswiped. For a real hit that would knock you out watch this:

*snip*
edit on 8/28/2011 by maria_stardust because: removed graphic video

It was 'debunked' how? Did they find out everyone was in on a stunt? Are these sister's really actresses looking for fame? Was this a scene from a hidden camera show? Was it all CGI?

Or.....are you saying that they weren't hit that hard therefore it was exaggerated (which does NOT mean it was debunked by the way)?

Not sure how one would exaggerate a death (she killed a man) unless of course this is all just a made-up Hollywood story that you have failed to prove.

So please, don't throw around the word 'debunk' as if it's an umbrella for all things unbelievable.
When someone uses the word debunk, they need to back it up with 'why'.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
They weren't such super women afterall, they were an illusion, just like every other tough act that women put on today, and like Hollywood movies. These 2 girls are a joke the same as all other women wh think they are as tough as a man. Smoke and mirrors and this has been proven.

Well there ya have it ladies and non-ladies. As long as people like; Phenomium says this has been proven then this thread ought to be tossed into the Hoax bin tout de suite!!!

Because after all, ones (such as Phenomium) do not need proof to prove this has been proven. Their word is all it takes. So let this be a lesson to all you boys and girls who feel an ethical desire to back up your words. Apparently that doesn't need to be done anymore.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

I don't know what you are on but i'm sure most women will find that offensive. Seemed a really stupid thing to say.

The clip seemed genuine to me. The damage on the car and that woman getting up is extra-ordinary to say the least.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Well spotted SaturnFX regarding the number 74, very strange to report that with no CCTV or the like. I have issues regarding the poster who stated that it was an insect or fungus attached to the host. Although within the realms if possibility I would have thought that there are numerous other simpler explanations than that. Also why British? They sound very Swedish or Scandinavian to me.

I am thinking about what drugs could make you that strong and invulnerable to pain but other than the fictional serum in Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, I can’t think of one. For now mental illness seems to be my assumption, my auntie suffered from one and ended up committing suicide and what she did seemed pretty strange too.

Very interesting case none the less, going to go take a look at the older thread that was posted.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I’d be very interested in what the family of these two women had to say. I’m surprised they weren’t investigated and questioned. I’m sure when these women got back to their families they were bombarded with questions about their actions. I wonder if they chose the ‘no comment’ route with them too. I think I remember seeing one of these ladies had a husband? If so he may have found out more than the police after this incident. He would be a good man to speak to.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Sounds like they were on PCP, the only way to test for that is spinal tap, (I hear). So that would explain the no drugs in their systems.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosis111

Sounds like they were on PCP, the only way to test for that is spinal tap, (I hear). So that would explain the no drugs in their systems.

Possible but from my reasoning it wont really make you super human? It can alter your consciousness and you can be in some reality or whatever but it doesn't mean you will survive jumping off a bridge and getting run over by a car. You might be able to resist pain easier but drugs can only go so far. This is just my understanding.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosis111

PCP may explain some of the symptoms but can be detected in a urine test.

detection in the urine is possible up to 48 hours or longer post dose

Source: Healthy.net

Im leaning towards mental illness with some possible substancee abuse, maybe they took something and got away with it in the lab test.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Strangely enough Der Spiegle has never heard of this case before, intriguing to say the least.

Thanks to the OP for bringing this to my attention, I’m watching the full documentary now and I will post a more comprehensive reply once I have a clearer picture.

Cheers.

SS

edit on 093131p://am3109 by Spike Spiegle because: GrAmMaR

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by shoeshiner

When I was a kid a teacher gave us a horror story about drugs. The short of it, a man was on PCP and jumped off an overpass shoving his shin bones through his knees and it still took 5 policemen to subdue him. If this is true, than she could have easily lived. As far as I know PCP affects the adrenal gland and I am sure we've all heard miraculous stories when humans are overloaded on adrenaline, mothers lifting cars off their children etc.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There are a lot of people trying to pin down why these women did what they did, but the thing that I'm most curious about is where the woman got her strength from. As far as I am aware, physical muscle mass determines a person's strength, not chemicals. Also, biologically women are on average physically weaker than men, men have larger muscle density, which is why women tend to be more petite. This begs the question: How could the woman resist 5 men and another woman? Let's bear in mind that several were police officers, who I could be wrong but i'm sure Police are expected to maintain a certain standard of fitness for the job, not to mention are trained in how best to arrest and subdue people to minimise risk.

Then there is her injuries or lack thereof. First woman is sideswiped by an articulated lorry, we see that. Fair enough, some would argue that it was a glancing blow, but having 15 tonnes of lorry then proceed to drive over you is nothing less than horrific. The officer states she has 'compound fractures' to both legs, where the narrator states what that means. multiple breaks where bone may have protruded through the skin. Now, for each conventional theory about this there's a counter-argument which doesn't really help, but i'll go for it anyway, i'm really just penning ideas to see what others think.

First, she had taken some sort of drug cocktail which would have numbed the pain. But I've never seen any painkiller powerful enough to halt that kind of pain without comatosing a patient, never mind simply sedating them. Secondly, if she hadn't taken anything surely she would have passed out from the pain? Or been screaming in agony, but instead she was still resisting and arguing with police. It makes no sense, she seemed as though she was unaware of her injuries.

The second woman should have sustained more injuries than she seemed to have. This wasn't a glancing blow, she went full on into the windscreen, and looking at the damage to the car it was a hell of an impact. The windscreen was completely done, but I also noticed that the roof metal had buckled too, which suggests a big impact. To just get back up and fend people off after that is unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
This has been debunked.

They weren't hit that hard just sideswiped. For a real hit that would knock you out watch this:

*snip*
edit on 8/28/2011 by maria_stardust because: removed graphic video

I remember watching this video earlier this year and thinking wow, that was crazy
I would like to know how and where it was debunked? I mean, was the entire video a hoax or something? If you have a link, could you please share it?

Thanks in advance

edit on 8/29/11 by hathorschild because: spelling

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
Some years ago 2 swedish women run onto a british motorway possibly to commit suicide one of them was hit by a car then shortly after regaining consciousness fought back against the police even though the impact should have given her enough injuries to not be able to move. No drugs were found in their system and they were twins www.youtube.com... they acted like they were possessed and a normal human couldn't survive this.

Haven't gone through the whole thread but could you be so kind as to provide the source of the information, "No drugs were found in their system?"

I'm not trying to discredit your post in any way, I'd just like to see the source.

S+F for such a bizarre incident fully documented. The sister hit by the truck, well I'm not surprised at her injuries but the sister full on hit by the silver car who then proceeds to get up and try running into more traffic is perplexing. Ask any paramedic/EMT and they will tell you heads and wind-shields don't mix. However it is well documented that head injuries will cause an individual to become violent, that adrenalin has to go somewhere.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I have never come across this – goodness knows was I doing in 2008. How could I have missed this, it is fascinating. Thanks for sharing; I have just watched the full documentary.

The super human strength is certainly odd. Maybe this is caused by the adrenalin link, sometimes known as ‘Hysterical Strength’. The examples of it are not medically proven and are only anecdotal. Perhaps that is why no one involved in the case has gone down that road. It would appear difficult to prove as “these things happen so rarely (if they do indeed happen at all) that it’s difficult to observe them under repeatable, scientific circumstances. But while proof of the events themselves remains”

See linked article:

www.worldsstrangest.com...

It appears it can be associated with fear. I think it is fair to say she was suffering from that at the time – shouting about ‘I know who you are’ and ‘they will take your organs’. She certainly seemed afraid.

Why no injuries? – Well on that one I am clueless. Perhaps it is again, some kind of mental state that protects. I am not suggesting that this twin can do this knowingly but her mental state is so unclear – who knows what she was experiencing. Look at people who walk on hot coals and similar type feats. OK so they know how to get into that state through choice, but it does demonstrate that we have a mechanism to protect us from harm.

What is even more shocking to me is the fact that she got a sentence of 1 day. Seriously????

Both her and her sister acted in a way that can at best be called dangerous. They risked other people’s lives; perhaps mentally injured other drivers, used the precious resources of paramedics and police, used medical resources, and disrupted a whole section of major carriageway. One of them got away with it and the other 1 day. Beyond belief!

No wonder the family of that poor kind man are asking who made this call. I share their anger.

Sane or not – their behaviour was criminal well before she even stabbed the man. If the cause is not clear then these 2 must be locked up until it is. They are not sane. Oh sorry apparently they are. They should be held until someone is SURE what did cause this. Despite the demented behavior passing over, how any reasonable country can let that go is questionable. That is what I find truly bizarre.

Lastly, I have found the following page on the incident. I don’t think I agree with the theory but the page is well done so do have a look. The author talks about ‘super soldiers’ and how the documentary had possible subliminal elements.

www.checktheevidence.co.uk...

edit on 29-8-2011 by scotms because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join