It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman encourages husband to sleep with 12 year old to go on the government dole.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I say slash their skin a little and feed them to the great white sharks.....Well...Put them in a cage just so the shark would have a big enough area to catch a piece of the fat ( Very bad and nasty name calling here)...You know..Oups...One arm gone...Oups...part of leg gone....Oups...Wow...is that his head that was just eaten off....

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by underspace

The reasoning is simple, from simple folk. If you penetrate someone against their will, that is rape. There is no other form of rape.

I, for one, think that consent is much more nuanced, and still insufficient for defining rape!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
reply to post by underspace

The reasoning is simple, from simple folk. If you penetrate someone against their will, that is rape. There is no other form of rape.

Absolutely I agree. I would take it further and say any sexual act, not just penetration, forced against another person is rape (as opposed to molestation). I believe the technical definition is intercourse specifically? Anyways, if I came off sounding like I thought there was an arbitrary gray area around rape then I misrepresented myself through poor wording.

The gray area I was talking about was only in reference to the age of consent laws, and the ages that one could be thought capable to give consent.

Some people have taken the age ranges in these consent laws as literal science. The ages are different in different States, and different in other countries. There is a good reason for that. It's a gray area. Young teens can give consent, and they can be in mutual healthy love with an adult man/women. It's possible, it happens. Is that the norm though? Probably not, which is the real reason for the consent laws. A best guess on how to protect non-adults from predators.

The other point I was trying to say was that despite it being arbitrary, we can at the very minimal definitely draw the line at no younger then puberty...as without puberty (sex drive) no real understanding of sex can form, and one can't really give consent without understanding it.

I don't think it should be at puberty though. I think it should be the average age teens actually become sexually active, and not the age they technically can. For the record I see no reason a 15yr old can't have consensual sex with someone 18+. My view.
edit on 29-8-2011 by underspace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This thread is so #ing censored. I'm sick of posting my comments cause I know 9 times outta 10 its gonna be a violation with this site. Nothing I said was racist, everything I said was the truth and this site is censoring that. What does that tell me? This site is hiding the truth, anything on the internet is a fraud. You people need to go out and experience all the crap first hand cause your not gonna get any good info here.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anoynymoose
anything on the internet is a fraud. You people need to go out and experience all the crap first hand cause your not gonna get any good info here.

Yes ATS is censored quite a bit compared to other forums. Which is both a good and bad thing. It's also completely fine...it's their right.

You people? So I guess you're not including yourself here. Since everything on the internet is a fraud, I guess you will have no need for the internet anymore and subsequently will get much more first-hand experience on that crap then all of us. Hey, great! Post the updates! Oh wait.........

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
read through some of this one person saying even if a ten year old boy had sex with a 12 year old girl they would have to treat him as a rapist . Now thats funny If you insist on setting ages on this the the 12 year old girl would have to be considered the rapist not the 10 year old boy.
Why is it if the people involved are young ist the male who is criminalized you people act like agirls are all peaches and cream and all boys are vile .Talk about your doable standards.
Makes me so proud to be a American . Guys a cold blooded killer here LET KILL HIM hang him by his family jewls . KILL KILLL KILLLLLL America the land of kill .
btw these people are defintly criminals after all were not talking about a ten year old boy .
Just that person that did . When you kill a killer you become the killer you do understand that NOOOO???

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by underspace
Some people have taken the age ranges in these consent laws as literal science. ... It's a gray area. Young teens can give consent, and they can be in mutual healthy love with an adult man/women. It's possible, it happens. Is that the norm though? Probably not, which is the real reason for the consent laws. ... I think it should be the average age teens actually become sexually active, and not the age they technically can. For the record I see no reason a 15yr old can't have consensual sex with someone 18+. My view.

Dearest Underspace,

I see your points and I can honestly add by saying that I know firsthand that healthy love between adult and teen is possible. I've experienced it from both ends of the spectrum. Nothing went to court for statutory rape or the like ...
But I have to say that an age difference with one partner within the teen and preteen years makes a bigger mental as well as physical difference than say the same age difference with two adults over the age of 25 (for example)... I think a person giving consent for something they can't entirely comprehend, handle all consequences of their actions, or even if their bodies aren't capable of handling the sexual activity being demanded of it is very much so in the gray area here. Because if they are actively engaging in sexual activity regularly with their peers anyway... what's the difference other than the freaky age difference? Nothing, right?
Still people like getting involved in other people's business, or if it's everyone's business to know people like to hide parts of the truth so that it's misconstrued.
We live in wonderful times.
Peace,
rschmfem

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join