It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman encourages husband to sleep with 12 year old to go on the government dole.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This is almost too nasty to even comment on.

but I hope they can never see the light of the sun.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Where do you fall on the list yourself?

Let's give the benefit of the doubt to us ATS folk eh?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FarAndFewBetween

lol, wow!
Just watched it..
Here
Craziness.

edit on 29-8-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

All I can think to say is "orange is really her color". It's just divine. It brings out the trailertrash bitch look that so many of us long for. OMG I love it.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
These two are the ugliest couple I've ever set eyes on. Just looking at the photo of the husband gives me incredibly dark, creepy vibes.

Life sentences/death penalty. There's no room for people like this on Earth.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
wtfff you sick ass #ttt... mo #.. good place there where they belong

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Life sentences/death penalty. There's no room for people like this on Earth.

Why do people always say stuff like this??? It's not like this couple slaughtered millions of people with no remorse. Yes what they did is inhumane and uncalled for, but they shouldn't be killed for it..maybe rot in jail for a few decades, or even better a dark damp pit of nothingness..

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
or even better a dark damp pit of nothingness..

I am pretty sure that's how a lot of people describe death....

What's the difference?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
What I want to say about this story is going to be covered by the following, so I will save the mods the trouble and just put it here:
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

edit on 29-8-2011 by Partygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by underspace

They're still breathing..and have plenty of time to think about what they did?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I don't want to get into a semantic argument but perhaps you should be more tact with your use of the word 'nothingness' as to not confuse your readers?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

not sure how you were confused with that, I used the word nothingness to make the deep dark hole seem more intense, you know because these people deserve it?
edit on 29-8-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
Seriously whats the point of your response? I was over exaggerating my claims on what I felt those people should go through, I wasn't trying to be exact or imply nothingness was a place..

What's the point of over exaggerating?

Sorry I didn't know you were not being exact. Nothingness means death. Pretty relevant to the discussion.

Why do people always say stuff like this??? It's not like this couple slaughtered millions of people with no remorse. Yes what they did is inhumane and uncalled for, but they shouldn't be killed for it..maybe rot in jail for a few decades, or even better a dark damp pit of nothingness...

Maybe a few decades? Sounds like you're implying it should be less. What's your non-exaggerated reply?
edit on 29-8-2011 by underspace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Pointless debate is derailing OP's thread.

edit on 29-8-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Thanks for the discussion.

And your responses. Carry on.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Having looked at the faces of these people, I have to say that they are zombies.

They have no heart and no soul.

And they have ruined the life of an innocent child.

What can we do about life forms like this?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
SICK, FOUL, DISGUSTING!!! people like this deserve to be takin out and shot like the mangy dogs they are. taking advantage of a 12 yr old KID for your own financial gain. seems to me what went on here was the fat sow hooked up with the mentaly challenged (at least he looks like it) 26 yo to support her fat @ss that dosent pan out eaither because he is unable or to lazy to find work she in her sick twisted mind comes up with the idea to take advantage ot this poor kid who was no doubt down on her luck or her family was. all so that she dosent have to get up off of her filthy fat ass and and go earn a living. I hope they castrate him and send him to prison and make him the cellblock biatch. and her she needs the death penalty and that is even too humain of a treatment for such a sick individual. neither of them deserve a good life for ruing this childs life. they need to be locked away to protect societys children

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Both of these people should be executed in the most barbaric fashion possible.

I used to be against the death penalty, but after three decades on this planet I realize that some people just deserve to die. Horribly.
While these people's actions seem far afield to us today in this society, the practice of 12 year olds being bartered as breading stock for the benefit of the tribe has historically been quite common.

reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Where do you fall on the list yourself?

Let's give the benefit of the doubt to us ATS folk eh?

This poster I was commenting to had just called for torture, "executed in the most barbaric fashion possible." The poster leaves little room for doubt of their intentions with a sentence like this.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Recognize this fact...if the 12 yr old did get pregnant and gave birth at 13 yrs of age (assuming time frame within 9 months), the young girl would be a teenager. WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE TEENAGE MOTHERS IN THIS COUNTRY.

I'd send the 41 y/o and 26 y/o to hell.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
i am sorry if it sounds harsh, but watch them! they should be already in jail only because of their photos: sooner or later someone with a face like that, will do something bad.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join