It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman encourages husband to sleep with 12 year old to go on the government dole.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This has got to be one of the most disgusting and disturbing stories I've ever seen; A woman encouraged her husband to have sex with a 12 year old girl who was staying with them in order to impregnated the girl so they could collect more money in government benefits.

She even stayed in the room when it happened to supervise the whole thing.(or maybe just in order to get off!
)

Police: Woman Encouraged Husband To Impregnate 12-year-Old

Police say a woman encouraged her husband to have sex with a 12-year-old girl so that she would get pregnant and they could claim extra cash benefits.

Alicia Bouchard even sat and watched while her 26-year-old husband had sex with the underage girl at their Florida home.

According to an arrest warrant, the 41-year-old wanted the girl to fall pregnant so that she and her husband would have extra income from state benefits.

KHQ06

The freaky weird aspects of this story are too many to mention; the age disparity between the married couple, why was the girl staying there in the first place? and the fact that they would actually use this poor girl in this way to go on the government dole.

I'm glad they got caught and hope they rot in jail forever.

edit on 8/28/11 by FortAnthem because: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7474a7c47c62.gif[/atsimg]

edit on Sun Aug 28 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: shorten quote

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
How would thay have been able to claim an extra income from this vile act?

If they were able to, I would suggest that the Social Security rules are seriously revised if it can encourage such abhorent behaviour.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This is what money does but some are more desperate than others

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Both of these people should be executed in the most barbaric fashion possible.

I used to be against the death penalty, but after three decades on this planet I realize that some people just deserve to die. Horribly.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

They were expecting the girl to collect state benefits for the support of her child.

They obviously didn't think this through too much. They forgot that the child itself would eat up a huge portion of that government money; its not cheap to raise a child. They also forgot that there would be questions about who the father was; it would only be a matter of time before the molestation was found out.

Stupid, disgusting people like these need to be removed from the gene pool. Hopefully they end up in prison for the remainder of their reproductive years and the prisoners treat them in the manner that molesters deserve.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

similar things happen here in australia all the time but not to that gross an extent as child molestation.

i've known families that pop out kids just for the "baby bonus" i knew one couple that would start having sex trying to get pregnant the day after they had a kid. they ended up having 8 kids in all

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

This is disgusting and a case of child rape and pedophilia.
Sad and horrific but there are even worse things people will do to get on the dole and keep it coming in. FL is home to some of the worst welfare abusers.

A friend was telling me last night of a "family" that had a mess of children, some of them 8 and 10 years old who were not potty trained, not in school and yet this woman just kept pumping out babies without taking care of them letting them run around like wild animals.

Another woman who is getting federal assistance does so many drugs and drinks so heavily that 2 of her fetus have died in the womb but the Department of Children and Families keep supporting her bad habits. She is passing (as are many others) mandatory drug tests with other peoples urine!!

Yet another uses her 12 year old girl as live in cook housekeeper and babysitter to her 2 year old so she can party, drink and do drugs with men. The child has never had a birthday party. I asked how she passes the drug test and she also gets the urine from someone else, her daughter.

As a liberal democrat I think rather than removing the dole from people who are honestly surviving on it due to some personal hardship and through no direct actions of their own - change the rules for help.

I can see why people say get rid if the social programs altogether but I do not want to take assistance away from Veterans, elderly or aging folks who have lost their means of employment in a down economy, women who have lost their husbands and have children to feed or husbands who've lost a spouse and need some help finding and paying for childcare while he works. Others who simply suffered a hardship and lost their job or suffer some mental disability that makes them difficult to hire because they cannot work in typical workplaces due to anxiety or a phobia. There are many people who actually need and deserve help and so these abusers should not be the model used as an example of the good work some of these social services.
But on the other hand the rules definitely need to be changed and offenders jailed.
Parents are teaching their kids how to abuse the system and we now have multiple generations collecting money and living in the same household.
I also think people like any of those criminals listed above and the subjects of the OP, should go directly to jail and face charges and their children removed from their care. Not much different than Michael Vic and his dogs from what I can see with many of these people.
I also think the employees reviewing these particular cases for the Department of Children and Families should also go to jail for their complicity in perpetuating what amounts to a horrific crime.
First thing to do is get these women on birth control. I don't have time to fix them. Second change the criteria so that people will not get paid for pumping out babies. Third funnel these people back into re-education and the workforce if you have to create a line of work and jobs specifically for them, that they can do and earn some money. Anything to keep them from the regular routine of getting drunk and high and either making babies or molesting them in the privacy of their own little cul de sac with the rest of their trailer trash on welfare friends.

I also heard for the first time yesterday about the Wild and Wonderful (?) Whites of West Virginia who have all been declared legally insane to collect government checks for their family. They are a group of misfits and criminals and have their own TV show...check it out

edit on 28-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

"Eyes are the window of the soul...." and if you look closely at their pictures......their eyes are dead there is no white light .......they only have blackened souls. These people are an abomination to heaven and society.....they are vile and should not be allowed to go out into society again.

I pray for the young girl that she is healed totally in her character, spirit, soul, heart, mind emotions and body.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Disturbing and disgusting!
I am wondering about the girl -
who is she? A family member
perhaps? Where are her parents
and how did she come to stay
with these disgusting people?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rayuki

Obviously they don't have a bond im guessing they are probably a dysfunctional family

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
They look like a classy crew.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Seriously though assuming the person on right is the husband. He doesn't look mentally stable and I wouldn't be surprised if he was getting some type of assistance for a mental health condition. With the age between the husband and wife and him looking like he has down syndrome it reeks of something you'd see on law & order SVU.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

People are passing drug tests with other peoples urine!!

and nowadays, the drugs easiest to get ahold of dont show up on drugtests. i bet i could walk into a convenience store and buy spice down in florida. i bet i could get tested after taking the horrible stuff, and still get benefits.

i bet i could go on a 4 day alcohol binge spending all that tax money. and still collect it
could lose my freakin mind trippin on acid, and still collect my benefits
could use that money to start selling coke, using that illegal business to expand, while trying to live on the benefits

this is exactly why i dont have benefits. in theory, its a godsend. in reality, its a mark for a conman, the same person that would be unemployed in the first place, especially in this terrible economy

think people. empathy is great, when done for the right reasons

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

And people wonder why I talk so badly about Florida. Dude these things are always coming out of Florida!!! People down here are just messed up...it's like you need a passport to come here...seriously!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Sometimes, the path required is just so obvious it's impossible to do much else. In this case, I'd sure say that path is clear to sending her and her Husband up for most, if not the rest of their natural lives. 12yrs old... Jessica's law... Yup. I'd say that SHOULD be what happens. It's impossible to even begin to justify the rape of a 12 year old child. (No sex involved...at 12, it's rape, period).

I wonder if the Female prisons are as brutal on child rapists has the male facilities are? I've never heard the media say much either way about that topic. A couple stories on Susan Smith and the real HIGH profile monsters, but how hard is life for a run of the mill baby raper in female lockup? Hopefully this woman will have many long years to find out.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I am wondering about the girl -
who is she? A family member
perhaps? Where are her parents
and how did she come to stay
with these disgusting people?

Unfortunately the privacy rights of the minor trump all so we'll probably never know the answers to those questions.

I'd really like to know what it was about her real family that drove her into this disgusting couple's home. Is it possible her real family may have been even worse than where she ended up?

Its hard to imagine what situation may have driven her to go to that family and how she could have thought that living with them was better than any other options.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I swear there is something very wrong with the water in that state.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
They look like a classy crew.

They LOOK like those same people in Arizona whose little girl was abused and punished by getting locked in a chest where she died. There is something about this set of facial characteristics that leads to no good. I don't know what it is, inbreeding or something to do with the low forehead and overhanging brow the misshapen head and down turned mouth. Maybe there is some way to identify possible criminals before they ruin their lives and somebody elses by looking at kids, examining their heads, maybe testing them for social skills and the ones that look or act a little retarded or dysfunctional already - get them some EXTRA help. I know how harsh that sounds. I don't care. Go to this link and look at the 5 suspects in this case. They all look like they are from the same damn family. I should start a thread on physiognomy. www.huffingtonpost.com...&title=John_Allen
edit on 28-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join