It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Happenings - Or Am I just going Crazy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
i'm probably going to get trashed for this, but...it seems to me that mixing religion with UFO/alien research is like mixing religion with politics...it doesn't make any sense...i used to be an ordained minister, until i got alienated from the church...not only from the holier-than-thou attitudes of many, but the whole "god tells me i need 8 million dollars by the weekend, or he's going to take me" bull#....i don't see a difference between religion and organized crime....people that say aliens are demons might as well just attempt to claim that there is only one god, and there is no other explanation for anything...to which i say, god is really an alien

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
From the evidence that is out there....never mind what I know....it would point to E.T. having a very close relationship with ancient cultures. NASCA....is very good proof of this as well as the latest findings of the three large pyrtamids at Giza....being in alignment with the three stars in Orions Belt...as computer models have shown of the night sky over Giza....10,000 years ago....that these stars were directly overhead.

The great pyramid had a resonating chamber that originally had large copper sheets hanging from stone groves and a long small square tunnel that led from this chamber through the pyramid and to an exit that pointed at a specific stellar group.

The copper sheets used the Earths own movent and vibration to broadcast a radi signal to this point in the sky....this was scientifically reproduced. Now how would the ancient Egyptions know how to do that?
Split Infinity

new topics

<< 1   >>

join