It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A though....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
So last week we had 2 earthquakes on both sides of the New Madrid fault line. And now there is a hurricane eatting up the east coast. Hmmmm.....thats what i thought until the other night i gave it some thought.
What if HAARP caused both eq's to "weaken" the NM faultline. and then throw in a hurricane to keep the public on that for a few weeks with the destruction and so forth to hit the NM faultline and make things worse and maybe even start the martial law plan. i know its sounds crazy, but its a thought and would love to hear what you guys think.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris811

If HAARP could do all that, they would have taken out North Korea with a couple of eq's and hurricanes don't you think?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

If HAARP could do all that, they would have taken out North Korea with a couple of eq's and hurricanes don't you think?

They need to test it out to make sure it works first, and you know governments treat their own people as nothing more than lab rats, entirely disposable.

OP may be on to something, however I fear he will be flooded with naysayers.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Swanfilters because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swanfilters

They need to test it out to make sure it works, and you know governments treat their own people as nothing more than lab rats, entirely disposable.

This coming from the government that tested microwave weapons on Iraqis???

Are you kidding me? They'd jump at the chance to test it on other peoples.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

They need to test it out to make sure it works, and you know governments treat their own people as nothing more than lab rats, entirely disposable.

The Israelis were testing microwave weapons on their own people as early as the 1950's, which is why we could go straight into Iraq with them. I'll find a source for you now.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
haarp cant cause eqs as far as i know.

earthquakes and hurricanes happen. get use to them man, there's gonna be a lot more to come.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
There is plenty of evidence of HAARP and what they are capable of. There is also plenty of evidence of how we use people in order to test weapons. This research 101.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

The wikipedia article outlines the tests that occured, but

video.google.com...

A documentary (subtitled) about it.

It would seem that the tests started at some point in the 1940's, not the 1950's as I earlier stated.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

The Israelis were testing microwave weapons on their own people as early as the 1950's, which is why we could go straight into Iraq with them. I'll find a source for you now.

Well I wouldn't be surprised, since Israelis have developed almost all of whatever advanced weaponry is out there right now..

But the US government thats struggling to pay its own workers right about now, wouldn't dream of effecting the stock market negatively just to test this so called all powerful HAARP.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Well I wouldn't be surprised, since Israelis have developed almost all of whatever advanced weaponry is out there right now..

But the US government thats struggling to pay its own workers right about now, wouldn't dream of effecting the stock market negatively just to test this so called all powerful HAARP.

Don't forget, if the stock markets crash, the food supply will stop, the people will riot, martial law can be brought in and the country will go bankrupt. That means there is no choice but to write off the debts, the debts which mathematically cannot be paid back even with the best financial outlook.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Swanfilters because: edited to remove quote blackhole

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Don't forget, if the stock markets crash, the food supply will stop, the people will riot, martial law can be brought in and the country will go bankrupt. That means there is no choice but to write off the debts, the debts which mathematically cannot be paid back even with the best financial outlook.

Woah...thats one huge conspiracy right there.

It's even bigger than the 9/11 being an inside job.

Surely there are better ways to delete national debt than to cause all hell to break lose?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Woah...thats one huge conspiracy right there.

It's even bigger than the 9/11 being an inside job.

Surely there are better ways to delete national debt than to cause all hell to break lose?

What I said is no different to what many, many other people have been saying on ATS for years now, check it out.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

What I said is no different to what many, many other people have been saying on ATS for years now, check it out.

Well yes, I've noticed all these survivability threads in the event of all hell breaking lose.

And I don't understand what feeds them. Its like a major paranoia taking place in this country. The paranoia feeding the fear, the fear feeding the theories and the theories causing people to behave in strange manner.

Heck it could all be a charade to get people unto that level and then pulling the plug on them

But personally I think the chances of us being killed off by a starquake on a magnetar 9 light years away is more probable than the US government breaking itself down.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Well yes, I've noticed all these survivability threads in the event of all hell breaking lose.

And I don't understand what feeds them. Its like a major paranoia taking place in this country. The paranoia feeding the fear, the fear feeding the theories and the theories causing people to behave in strange manner.

Heck it could all be a charade to get people unto that level and then pulling the plug on them

But personally I think the chances of us being killed off by a starquake on a magnetar 9 light years away is more probable than the US government breaking itself down.

Have you seen what has been happening in Greece? Massive riots, the stock market has all but crashed and they are nearly bankrupt, literally holding on through what is left of the Euro Bailout loans they received.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Have you seen what has been happening in Greece? Massive riots, the stock market has all but crashed and they are nearly bankrupt, literally holding on through what is left of the Euro Bailout loans they received.

Yes I have. I'm actually from around there so I follow the area pretty carefully.

I've also seen what happens when an entire country goes bankrupt: Greenland.

The people in Greece are rioting because they think they still have something to lose. When they lose everything tho, there won't be any point to any rioting.

Although the people from that area of the world are a bit warm blooded compared to the Greenlanders ^^

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Yes I have. I'm actually from around there so I follow the area pretty carefully.

The people in Greece are rioting because they think they still have something to lose. When they lose everything tho, there won't be any point to any rioting.

Although the people from that area of the world are a bit warm blooded compared to the Greenlanders ^^

Before entering a debate, ensure you know the difference between Greenland (Under Danish Rule) and Iceland (The country who is actually bankrupt)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I appriciate how well though out your thoughs were.

Also trying to make shure people around you are paying attention is very thoughfull.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
There is plenty of evidence of HAARP and what they are capable of. There is also plenty of evidence of how we use people in order to test weapons. This research 101.

Peace, NRE.

What is this factual evidence you speak of then? If there is plenty of evidence then my request should not be difficult.

Would you care to share it with the rest of us sheeple? Post links to this factual evidence if you would...

Other wise your "word" is worthless.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

What is this obsession on ATS that the US government wants a Marshall Plan or to sneak in a Totalitarian State? Why characterise politicians and militaries as devious simpletons in the mould of Wile E Coyote or Dick Dastardly?

Check out the lifestyles of any of your top leaders. Millionaires, luxury cars and holiday homes. Life is pretty good and it's hard to see where the improvement would come from under the world you suggest. These rich people would swap their current lifestyles for a bunker mentality because 300+ million civilians would constantly be trying to revolt. There'd be mutinies in the armed forces, boycotts from overseas countries etc etc

Even if they *could* fulfil the paranoia and even *if* HAARP was able to destroy continents, they'd all be just as happy with the status quo as it is.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Before entering a debate, ensure you know the difference between Greenland (Under Danish Rule) and Iceland (The country who is actually bankrupt)

Oops
Sorry it was late and I was sleepy, but at least you got the point

top topics

join