It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida's urine test for poor people yields results

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I am not taking any offense, but I do not fully understand your statement. Actually it made me laugh a little because if you knew me you would know that I am far from a perfectly programmed militant, but that's ok. I understand this is the internet and one can only make a judgement based on what the other writes. My deprogramming though is coming along nicely sir (? I'm assuming your a sir?).

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Apropos to the discussion:

Yahoo news link

MSM???!!!

edit on 29-8-2011 by 1SawSomeThings because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

the second half of your comment is crazy. If i did drugs 10yrs ago, how does that mean i'm doing them today? so you're saying if someone errors once in their life, they should be banned forever?
reply to post by Honor93

that is not what i said, i said nothing like it. i said IF they are arrested, therefore a current conviction. they test again every year and if you pass and you get the benefit back, so why not just make it, if you keep a clean record for a year, then you get it back. if you were arrested again, then the police just flag it again.

i don't see how a conviction 10 years ago could even factor into what i was saying, as it is reviewed yearly, and if you have been clean for a year you are all good.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The basic formula is simple...get off dope or get off welfare....just follow the law....on dont

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Didn't realize we had so many crackhead dope users on ATS.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Ignorance is bliss here at ATS.

Were they told in advance that drug test would take place?

Is this all the homeless on welfare also?

Also most homeless are drunkards.

Welfare is a wrong way to help those in need.

I should not be forced to pay taxes to help those that are perfectly able to work.

The problem is that we as a people can not hire others for an agreed upon price, we must withhold tax, pay workmen's comp., supply material data safety sheets on all the things that they will come in contact with, have safety meetings, training, breaks, lunch, so no and so forth

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Id rather see soup kitchens set up...3 meals a day for everyone on the dole...once a week you take a test,just pee in a bottle...clear test,3 meals a day for you and yours....sure be the way to go....save a lot of calories on chips and sodas

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
So we are all preoccupied and hand-wringing over a few druggies getting hand-to-mouth substinence, while the vast majority of recipients are clean. So we spend millions lining the pockets of unconstitutional politico connected drug tester wannabees.....

Meanwhile, BILLIONS have been spent bailing out unscrupulous and incompetent greedy bankers and their minions who are "Too Big To Fail" LOL- (for --- sake!). Moreover, many trillions on defense (from who?...Al Qaeda who doesn't even have an air force nor missiles, while TSA grabs our wive's t!t$ and a$$es at the airport to supposedly protect US??!!!) black ops, chicken sh!+ ops and rendition/torture programs that are also unconstitutional. Need we go on?!

Bank Bailouts

On November 24, 2008, American Republican Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX) wrote, "In bailing out failing companies, they are confiscating money from productive members of the economy and giving it to failing ones. By sustaining companies with obsolete or unsustainable business models, the government prevents their resources from being liquidated and made available to other companies that can put them to better, more productive use. An essential element of a healthy free market, is that both success and failure must be permitted to happen when they are earned. But instead with a bailout, the rewards are reversed – the proceeds from successful entities are given to failing ones. How this is supposed to be good for our economy is beyond me.... It won’t work. It can’t work... It is obvious to most Americans that we need to reject corporate cronyism, and allow the natural regulations and incentives of the free market to pick the winners and losers in our economy, not the whims of bureaucrats and politicians."[13]

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join