It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Guy Here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I don't really know what I can contribute to the site other than my own speculations. I am a knowledge seeker through and through, and it is a definitive assumption that I will be more than willing to learn new things and jump into discussions.

I'm laid back, I guess, and I usually always try to be respectful in a debate unless someone resorts to the passive-agressive insulting. When that happens, I usually just stop talking in general. I'm pretty friendly, but I do have bite when needed.

Other than that, I'm definitely looking forward to getting into a few good discussions, though I usually get rather nervous on Forum settings because of people that I've had to deal with before hand. I'm very stubborn and opinionated on things, as people have told me. In any case, I'm rambling, sorry!
edit on 28-8-2011 by MorbiSemper because: Title Change

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy your stay!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Sometimes this place can be amazing, at other times you may want to reach through your monitor and rip someone's head off. I can honestly say, I am still happy to be here and apart of this community. So welcome, and I hope you learn to appreciate this little spot on the web the way I have

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Welcome to ATS!

Sometimes this place can be amazing, at other times you may want to reach through your monitor and rip someone's head off. I can honestly say, I am still happy to be here and apart of this community. So welcome, and I hope you learn to appreciate this little spot on the web the way I have

Oh I most definitely am appreciating it. There are a lot of amazing different views and thoughts on things most people would just shrug off and go 'Oh well'. It's nice to see that there's a place where a mass of people like this can go 'Hey, wait!' Without getting looked at like they're insane.

new topics

top topics

join