It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aukland New Zeland Videos of ELENIN ( NIBIRU ) Three Week Time Spread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

OK. I did the math on these instead of visually correlating the west bound comets I see to these.

In the first video, you can actually see the flashing lights on the plane, look closely, it looks like a flickering, but it's lights. The time it takes to move it's position is definitely faster than a space comet would move.

I retract - it's planes.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I posted these thoughs in another thread, but then found out there was a thread that was made earlier on the subject.

It still does not seem to be resolved as to what it could be.

Im currently not very familar with the Elenin or Nibiru situation.

Im wondering why the video taper automatically thinks it could possibly be Elenin or Nibiru. (If you were to ask a random person about this they wouldnt know what either were)

The video may be genuine, however my personal verdict of what it is, is currently up in the air.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Possible Phage, and agree that if it is being filmed at the same time it could be a regular flight, but to me it moves to slowly to be a plane, and if it is on descent into Auckland it seems to show up a long way out.

Just not like any other contrails that seem to extend a lot further outward, these ones appear to be really short and sharp?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by searchforknowledge

Yes, they are short.
Like these:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok, very similar, agree.. but the ones you put up as example, have they been confirmed as plane contrails?

The other thing I noticed with the Auckland NZ clips was the vertical descent, watch when the camera pans, if this is a plane it is coming in on a fairly agressive descent.

I have a mate who is an F18 Pilot, I will share these two clips with him and get his input on the descent.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by searchforknowledge

It's not descending, it's flying horizontal away from the camera.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It's just following the climb path out of Auckland.
These videos were taken somewhere close to the city centre, as that giant needle is our "sky tower".

I live here and we get effects like that on planes all the time during sunset / sunrise.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Another day, another Nibiru hoax. That's not so surprising.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Here is another "Elenin or Nibiru 27th August 2011 and its back" confused human:

Left him a note:

The green light might be electrically excited oxygen. Must be a Tesla ship.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join