It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aukland New Zeland Videos of ELENIN ( NIBIRU ) Three Week Time Spread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
These videos were taped from the same location weeks apart .
I believe these are actual videos of incoming NIBIRU..,

A three week time period from the same location :

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Seen them both on here. They are both videos of meteors in Peru I believe.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Uh, the videos are from Auckland, not Peru.

The fact that these were filmed with a 3 week gap is definitely a concern. Whatever it is it appears to be slowly making its way to our neck of the woods?

I'm not trying to fearmonger, I'm actually saying this looks like something to be concerned about, unless someone can explain this???
edit on 28-8-2011 by RenegadeScholar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
You didn't hear? It's been "debunked" already. It's a sunlit contrail of a plane on pause. It's called SkyMax.
Yep, as the plane moves away, it appears to not move at all for several minutes of recording time.

Don't let your logic get the best of you, but don't get too carried away with the Nibiru stuff, that name gets way overused. It's probably the comet.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I personally do not subscribe to the whole Nibiru thing, for reasons I have explained in other threads. However I do have a question regarding these videos. Why in one video is the "object" oriented differently than in the other video? The supposed contrails shift from pointing left to pointing straight up. Movement of the Earth? Another thing I wanted to mention is that either the object is moving relative to the Earth, or the other way around, as is evident in the video when focusing on a reference point.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
You didn't hear? It's been "debunked" already. It's a sunlit contrail of a plane on pause. It's called SkyMax.
Yep, as the plane moves away, it appears to not move at all for several minutes of recording time.

Don't let your logic get the best of you, but don't get too carried away with the Nibiru stuff, that name gets way overused. It's probably the comet.

So these two Auckland NZ clips have been "debunked"? can you send us the link to the debunk where these two same objects three weeks apart were the same plane contrail, I am not buying that at all .....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by searchforknowledge

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

So these two Auckland NZ clips have been "debunked"? can you send us the link to the debunk where these two same objects three weeks apart were the same plane contrail, I am not buying that at all .....

Amen ... I expected these kind of responses ... hard to debunk when you have no explanations.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by searchforknowledge

Here's one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and another:
found another one:

I know it's not a contrail, or a hot pixel, or flying nun. I was being sarcastic. I thought comet, but I knew it was in space for sure.
People can't grasp anything that is or "could be" real unless a white haired man in a black suit or white coat tells them it's ok to believe in it.
edit on 28-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing - that's no plane!!! S&F

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

are these vids timestamped, ?
i couldnt find...

and how do we know where they were taken...? please

FACTs=

1) NOT the Peru comet ( which was a plane contrail)

and NOT elenin,

stop video 1 at 1:48,
and vid 2 and 2:07

and compare with the BIG TALL tree in foreground, for reference...

what are they ??? = plane contrails....
( the "double" line, or pairing is the giveaway, IMHO...)

see similar weather conditions??? YES...similar clouds...yes....

seeya

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Here's a thought.
Airlines fly on schedules. Same routes at the same time of day. That sort of thing. Of course, it takes the right conditions for contrails to form.

If it was Nibiru, shouldn't it be visible everyday? I remember Halley's was. Hale-Bopp too.
Oh, wait I forgot. Nibiru, the peekaboo planet.
edit on 8/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by searchforknowledge

Same object you say?

Are you sure?

How does a comet's tail change direction in the same day?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Very odd - anyone here know where in Auckland this is?logically this should be visible by anyone here in southern hemisphere - especially in NZ?
What I don't get is how when zooming in it amazingly looks like it has wings like the "legend" of nbiru?
No expert in this field at all - but it looks odd...am sure more knowledgeable people will be in to shed some light.
But if you're in southern hemisphere - get out and record? As has been said time and time again - if is was evident in the sky 3 weeks apart, it would be evident for all 3 weeks and therefore should be visible to thousands of people?
Intrigued but still very skeptical...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

How does a plane forming a contrail appear to not move at all? There would be some movement, the contrail wouldn't appear to be in a freeze frame for several minutes. An object in space would appear to move very slowly to us, as Earth spins. I'm sick of Nibiru too, but we have a ton of stuff coming real close to us over the next year, it's not always going to be a contrail you know.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
And how come it's only visible from Auckland?

Edit: though to be fair, I often see up to half a dozen comets in the sky at the same time. All, oddly enough, just around sunset. And all, oddly enough, heading west.

edit on 28-8-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
First the "contrail" is assymetrical, secondly the leading edge has a green glow and looks like it's from a spherical object. Both are consistent to what I think ELENIN very well may be. It would be nice if other people in AU or NZ try to get videos or pictures, it it really is elenin etc it will be visible to a lot of other people too.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

It does move. Look at it in relation to the clouds and other background at the beginning of the video. Look at it at the end.
edit on 8/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Looks like a contrail to me, at long distance with the Sun behind it. The fact it has moved over in 3 weeks, well planes even when on the same flight path at the same time of day don't follow the exact same route.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That kind of answers my question/comment about it being visible for the whole 3 weeks not just 3 weeks apart..and the images look exactly like those in the video....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I suppose it could be a comet .....

www.rafmuseum.org.uk...

But unlikely.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join