It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show your colors! What is your favorite football team?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Whoops, wrong thread.
edit on 15-1-2012 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
Thought I'd throw this here. This thread is as good as any other and no need to start another one.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the New York Football Giants will defeat the Denver Tebows in the super Bowl. I'm no expert but my gut tells me this. We'll see how smart my gut really is.

You can call me Prognosticator Extraordinaire. This is why I never bet on football. I can't pick games for squat. Also, to hell with my gut, it picks worse than I do.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineIntervention
College: Tennessee Volunteers
Knoxville, Tennessee
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/618fa2fd7853.jpg[/atsimg]

NFL: Tennessee Titans
Nashville, Tennessee
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/affacd195666.jpg[/atsimg]

Tennessee football ladies and gentlemen! We do it big in the South!

got to love the VOLS!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f52a1dff70c1.jpg[/atsimg]

That is all.

They are coming.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Damn near had #6 last year. Same D and ST with an upgraded offense. #6 this year?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Considering that they really had a bad year last year, hopefully this season turns out even better.

Lots of action with the offensive roster, right now. There is going to be a race for first string RB since Ryan Matthews is already hurt.... Fragile guy.

As long as Kaeding stays healthy our special teams should remain pretty solid.

Got any favorites this year, trep?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Niners. Not just because it's my team. They were one sloppy play by a rookie from beating the G-men and going on to the SB. The O is much better this year. The rest of the team is the same. This isn't your fathers Niners. They are a smash mouth team. Run the ball down the gullet. Prevent the run, best run defense last year and no one has better ST. They DO have a harder schedule than last year but that just hones the metal of a team. Look out in the playoffs. NFL.com seems to agree:

www.nfl.com...

Secondly, in a bit called 32 Teams, 32 Problems, NFL looks at the problems of all 32 teams. Their assessment of the Niners:

San Francisco 49ers: Other than Aldon Smith's injury -- he should be back before Week 1 -- there isn't a lot to dislike in 49ers camp. Sorry, other NFC West teams.

www.nfl.com...

That said, they've got the Saints, Pats and Pack(week 1. We will see) on the road. I live withing driving distance to Detroit and Buffalo. They both play the Niners this year.... in SF.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Bummer about the schedule.

I've always liked the Niners. They are kind of like my NFC team. Unless they are pitted up against the Bolts, of course.

I've had this feeling that New Orleans is going to crush this season. Call it a hunch

Also, Brees and my man D. proles are both SD bred. I enjoy watching them win.
edit on 15-8-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
I've had this feeling that New Orleans is going to crush this season. Call it a hunch

IDK man. There's a lot of fallout there from Bountygate. New coach. Different scheme? Cohesion? The NFC South is an unpredictable division. TB and Carolina should be better this year and the Falcons usually show up in division games.

ETA: The Bolts go to Candlestick for the last preseason game.
edit on 15-8-2012 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Bree's isn't worried about that. He's got 5 years and 60 MINT in the bank. That's about 60 million reasons to not count them out, yet.

I'm on the fence about the whole bounty "hitting" bitch. This is still professional football, right? It may sound a bit harsh but fans pay good money to see these guys leave everything on the field.

Duuuh, you mean I can get hurt playing this game? Gimme a break.

Madden did waaaaay worse things coaching the Raiders and he has his own video game.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

There's more to a football team than the 53 players. The coaching staff is important too and the Saints don't have their coach of last year. How important is that? Look again to the Niners. 10 years of less than mediocrity. Harbaugh comes in and changes it in 1 year. Right coach. The Saints are going to miss Payton. And that is a volatile division. I believe Vilma is out for the year as well. Weren't the Falcons winners of 10 games last year?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Yeah, the Falcons were awesome. Definitely contenders this year.

However, the only team you should be really worried about is the Bolts.... And then you should get used to images like this being posted very soon.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Actually I'm more used to this:

And those guys are the nickle package.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I was going to make a joke about San Francisco, and how many men were piled on top of each other....

I've reconsidered that.

LOL

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

3 more weeks....

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I certainly hope that 35 can help...

add in..

and it looks like a very formidable rushing attack for the Panthers this year...

now the defense however, has a few question marks.. :bnghd:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Oh yeah jack, you are going to love Mike Tolbert.

We called him the bowling ball.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Here we go Steelers!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Rankings of all pro sports teams uniforms in NA:

www.nfl.com...

Guess who was #2(#1 in the NFL)?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>