It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show your colors! What is your favorite football team?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Star for you as you keep on chirping in on the niners every so often....

I even used stochastic probablity modeling that they woudn't beat the Giants last week ...

They have always been my fave West coaster team....but what would have been my other choice in the vicinity? The Raiders?

Yeah, good will to your bet for the 9'ers; it's mine too--unless somehow they face the G's and the classiest of them all, Rodgers in the meantime!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

Hey, do you know what it's like to have a favorite team that used to be elite and then was less than mediocre? I've been waiting on this for 10 years so I hope I don't wear out my welcome. I'm going to ride this puppy. Although I think they will be quite decent for years to come. About time.

Check this out. Comparisons between the Raven's and Niner's defenses:

www.nfl.com...

The panel was split on this but I'll take it. Just being mentioned with that defense is an honor.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I am a Stillers fan and any team that plays the Ravens.

Green Bay is runner up and they are sick this year.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Kansas City Chiefs! Wait until we are fully healthy next year.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Lol i'm the opposite. I'm a ravens fan and any fan that plays against the steelers or pats.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by BurningSpearess

Hey, do you know what it's like to have a favorite team that used to be elite and then was less than mediocre?

Nope, not a clue...

Please ignore the 2 seasons of Josh Daniels' reign.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!

Healthy and on a roll, baby!!!!!!

Drew Brees, Darren Sproles, Jimmy Graham, Malcolm Jenkins, Jonathan Vilma, Will Smith, Lance Moore, Marques Colston, Robert Meachum, Mark Ingram, Pierre Thomas, Chris Ivory, Devery Henderson, the O-line, am I forgetting anyone?

Who Dat!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!

Oh, and GEAUX Tigers!, too. LSU could proabbly beat some NFL teams.
National Championship bound, baby!
edit on 8-12-2011 by pierregustavetoutant because: forgot some guys

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

YEAH BABY!!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

edit on 12/21/2011 by PETROLCOIN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Well since you asked:

Geaux Saints!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Ohhhhh YEAH!

I didn't think the Niners were going to win this one. Check the pool. Seattle is a damn hard place to play in. BIG win. If things pan out as they look the 2nd round looks like Saints @ Niners, Falcons @ GB. Well, I can dream.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I've been completely turned off by the NFL this season, mostly due to the off-season bickering. So, I've been following NCAA this year, and its just so much better to watch those guys. I mean, they aren't playing for money, they're playing to prove something, playing because they love the game......anywho....my team, is the Kansas State Wildcats, always has been and always will be.....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Ya...not too many Denver fans on ATS I take it!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Week 17 coming up. The hardest week to call. Who sits? Who plays? This year is a little easier as there is so much riding on a lot of games.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I didn't think the Niners were going to win this one. Check the pool.

Oh yee of little faithe!

How can you expect them to win if *you* don't believe that they will win?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BurningSpearess

I didn't think the Niners were going to win this one. Check the pool.

Oh yee of little faithe!

How can you expect them to win if *you* don't believe that they will win?

That game could have gone either way. I hoped that they would win but I want to win this pool.

8 Niners(6 starting) named to the Pro Bowl:

Staley joins linebacker Patrick Willis, defensive tackle Justin Smith, cornerback Carlos Rogers, punter Andy Lee and kicker David Akers as starters for the NFC squad. Running back Frank Gore and safety Dashon Goldson were selected as reserves.

www.49ers.com...

Obviously they would prefer to play in the Superbowl. Obviously I would prefer that too.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I want to thank Aggie Man for his work on the pool. It's much appreciated man.

Now to the playoff. Here's want I want to see. The Saints go into SF and Alex Smith beats Drew Brees in a shoot out. Then go to GB where Frank Gore puts up over 200 yards and keeps Rodgers off the field. Then to the SB where the defense totally shuts down Brady and Co. As Wayne Campbell says, "It can happen. Yuh and monkeys can fly out of my butt."

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thought I'd throw this here. This thread is as good as any other and no need to start another one.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say the New York Football Giants will defeat the Denver Tebows in the super Bowl. I'm no expert but my gut tells me this. We'll see how smart my gut really is.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Well, this is going to be an awesome weekend of football!

I am a die hard Saints fan that bleeds black and gold, and I will be the first to say what an awesome team the 49's have this year and what a tough game this will be for the Saints. I know everyone says their team is the best and blah blah blah with the stats, so I will just say that Drew Brees has the greatest heart and passion for the game and is an incredible competitor and inspires his team to play at his level, sooooooo GEAUX SAINTS!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
The Saints go into SF and Alex Smith beats Drew Brees in a shoot out.

Well, that part happened.
Obviously I'm glad for the whole team but even more so for Vernon who has been there for all those losing seasons and Alex. People said the Niners couldn't win with him. All it took was the right coach. Coach Harbaugh was already the Coach of the Year before this game but this puts an "!" at the end of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join