It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show your colors! What is your favorite football team?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Yeah the Colt's are missing Peyton right now that's for sure. Who would have thought one injury could basically wreck a teams entire season.

The Niners are a serious threat in the NFC. But, injuries have grabbed them this week also. Frank Gore and Michael Crabtree are a major part of their offense. No worries though, Davis can pick up the slack. I have a feeling him and Smith are starting to really connect. Should be a good game against Philly this week.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Im a Louisville Fan in college sports. Our basketball is pretty good, but our football has been down for a while, but watch out. If we can keep Charlie Strong, well be back right where we were the year we went to the orange bowl.

But I will admit I have SEC envy. hands down the best league in college football. I am somewhat of an Alabama fan. but not so much that I have any apparel or anything.

I dont really have a favorite NFL team. but Im pulling for detroit this year. They finally have a pretty good team. But also Like watching Cam Newton. I never would have imagined he would come out throwing the ball like that. especially after seeing him in the preseason.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Maybe the Niners are for real @ 3-1. Could easily be 4-0:

www.nfl.com...@eagles#menu=highlights&tab=recap

Didn't see that coming. Hell, the offense wasn't stinky this week.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Yeah! My boys did it again!!!! *dances around in my Saints jersey*

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The Bills wasted an opp for 4-0...watch Fitz kick the crap out of next weeks game...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

How about Detroit, dude!!!!! WTF! Another comeback for the win and they are 4-0. Their defense made Romo look foolish!

And my Chargers pulled another win off vs the Dolphins. Not the prettiest game, but Rivers looked like he knew what he was doing for a change. Hopefully they can keep on playing through the injuries and lock up the west. It's going to come down to Chargers and Raiders out here me thinks.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

How about Detroit, dude!!!!! WTF! Another comeback for the win and they are 4-0. Their defense made Romo look foolish!

That was a close one. Definitely a "parity" year. Maybe all those high draft pick are coming to fruition with a bunch of teams. The Lions are doing it well but have yet to play the Pack. THAT will be the challenge. They were #1 last year and nothing has been done yet to change that. Remember, my boys took Dallas to overtime. Maybe they aren't as good as people think. Dallas that is. I'm still not celebrating the Niners. Winning IN Philly is hard though. If they can win @ home against the Bucs and do well away against the Lions the week after, I may start to believe. Not yet though.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
RIP Al Davis

www.sbnation.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

As much as I've always had a grudge against the Raiders, Al Davis was one man who basically put his middle finger up to the NFL and said "these are my boys". I've always had respect for him, even when he started acting like a kooky old timer. RIP Al Davis. From a Charger fan.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Saints vs Panthers today! GO SAINTS!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I have to study for finals this week but I'll be watching...sorta.......hehe!

GO SAINTS! GO TITANS!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

I second THAT! Whooooo Dat!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I like the steelers and the colts.I have been very impressed
with the lions this year.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Facepalm on picks over the weekend for me

But, my 2 fav Gs won!
:so it's all good:

Love you, Aaron & Clay!

Go Georgia Bulldogs! 'Sic 'em!

reply to post by JacKatMtn

They'll come around...Newton's not used to being a loser

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Grew up in Dallas, but living in Seattle...so Cowboys and Seahawks are my favorite NFL teams.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Detroit Lions, For The Win!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What can I say about the Niners now?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I had em pegged to do it in all my pools!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I just made a bet. 2 draft on week 15. Steelers at Candlestick. We... will... see....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join