It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show your colors! What is your favorite football team?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Vikings loose to Bucs I have one thing to say to that, DAH! Stupid poetic justice of getting a pre-madona like Mcnabb, should have stuck with Ponder when we had the chance. My cheese head statement stands.....

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Buffalo Bills Don't Know What The Hell To Do With 2 Wins

BUFFALO, NY—Following their thrilling 38-35 week-two victory over the Oakland Raiders Sunday, the Buffalo Bills expressed confusion over what the hell they were supposed to do with their two wins now that they have them. "I hope we get to keep these, because a lot of the guys really like these wins," said quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick, helping teammates build a special shelf in the corner of the locker room where the team intends to keep the wins. "I bet you if we lose this week the league will try to take them away from us, but we're not going to let ’em. We love these wins." As of press time, several players had asked head coach Chan Gailey whether the NFL had a rewards program in which wins could be cashed in for flight upgrades or similar prizes.

The Onion

Some recent draft news.

Wayfron P. Jackson:
6' 6", 215 lbs. Wide Receiver. Hottest prospect from Texas in the last ten years.
Loves rap music. Will demand a mini-cassette in his helmet. Currently holds world record for the most "you knows" during an interview (62 in one minute). Wayfron can print his complete name. Signed with Tennessee .

Quinticious Jenkins:
6' 3", 220 lbs. Running Back. Set state scoring record out of Triton High School , Dunn , N.C.
Also led the state in burglaries, but has only 9 convictions. He has been clocked at 4.2 seconds in the 40 yard dash with a 19" TV under each arm. Signed with Auburn .

Roosevelt "Dude" Dansell:
6' 1", 195 lbs. Running Back. From Tyler , Texas . Has processed hair and imitates Billy Dee Williams very well.
Before he signed his letter of intent, he wanted the school to change colors to chartreuse and pink. Listed his church preference as "red brick." Signed with the University of Houston .

Woodrow Lee Washington:
6' 8", 310 lbs. Tackle. From a 4th generation welfare family. At 19 he's the oldest of 21 children.
Mother claims Woodrow and child No. 9 have same father. He has a manslaughter trial pending, but feels he will be found innocent because: "The dude said somethin' bad 'bout my Momma." On his entrance form, he listed his I.Q. as 20/20. Signed with the University of Oklahoma .

Willie "Night Train" Smith:
6'4", 225 lbs. Quarterback. Born on an Amtrak train. Birth certificate indicates he is 27 years old.
Thinks the "N" on Nebraska 's helmets stands for "Nowledge," but still meets this school's stringent entrance requirements. Insists on wearing No. 32 jersey since it matches his score on his SAT's. Signed with the University of Alabama .

Tyrone "Python" Peoples:
6'10", 228 lbs. Wide Receiver. Has a pending paternity suit and two rape trials, but hopes none of his other 9 victims will file charges.
Tyrone had already signed letters of intent with six colleges. Likes wild women and red Cadillac's. Thinks Taco Bell is the Mexican Telephone Company. Signed with University of Miami .

Abdul Hasheen Abba Ali:
6'10", 305 lbs. Guard. Played high school ball under the name Sylvester Lee Jones until he discovered religion.
Abdul thinks Sherlock Holmes is a housing project in Jacksonville . Doesn't know the meaning of the word "fear." (Doesn't know the meaning of many other words, either.)
Signed with the University of Florida .

Note: College track coaches intend to use several of the above signees in their track programs. However, instead of using a starting gun at track meets, the NCAA has now agreed to use a burglar alarm.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Buffalo is 2-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Patriots have a shoot out coming up....

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Brett #4 was my favorite football team...
He's the whole reason I started watching the game...but since he's gone now, I'm trying, really trying to like the Vikings and had hopes for Ponder to be my new QB fave. I do laundry now when football is on where before I was glued to the game, it was fun; now not so much. I guess I'm a fairweather fan so I'm saying right now my fave team is Green Bay. Go Rogers (he learned from the best)...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
AFC- Chargers NFC- Lions.

Chargers, and Lions, and Bears..... oh my...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceriddwen

I can't wait till 12:00.....

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Memo to the N.Y. (football) Giants and Philadelphia Eagles - The game is called TACKLE FOOTBALL, not watch the other guy run around and hope he falls down.

Dream team my ass, they can't tackle, and the Giants have fared no better. Sad game to watch so far, although I care not about either team so that doesn't help my interest level.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

3-0. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I doubt anyone saw that coming.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well the Saints won again,,,,I just LOVE watching that short little Sproles run! Like greased lightning
He is and will continue to do big things for our team! Once he gets going he's hard to stop!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The Niners won on the road. Go figure.
I didn't take them but I don't care. 2-1.
Beautiful thing in the weakest division in football. Damn, I remember when my team was the one to beat if you wanted to make it to the SB. Maybe we can be the best of mediocrity.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Hey Kat,
I'm glad your Saints won..
I remember when the Vikings lost to you guys two years ago in that play off game. Very cool. My Vikings team lost, yet again...big sigh.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
reply to post by MemoryShock

3-0. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I doubt anyone saw that coming.

I picked them to win...but damn if they didn't make it close...they are the real deal this year...

Buffalo is 3-0!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!

Takes the sting out of losing a fantasy football game this week...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I had to work, as usual, on a Sunday. Missed the game, missed the score, saw you say they won, and my day was made! Thanks Kat for the news. Of course, I knew they would win. LOL

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267

Cowboy's helmet

There it is right there GO COWBOYS!!! I am another that says I am done with Dallas everytime they disapoint me but I can never get away haha been a fan since I was old enough to understand
What makes it more interesting is my dad is a Redskins fan. guarantee we will be tuning in to monday night football tonight. it always gets interesting around my house when these two teams play.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Sigh...0-3 in the AFCE...WTH Miami...Coach Sparano needs to fired NOW.

At least the Pats and Jets lost...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

Yeah... I was worried the first half of the game I must admit! But they came back the second half like gangbusters!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceriddwen

It was a great game! Don't feel bad, I always miss the night games because I work nights

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

As much as I love my Chargers I'm worried about the recent plague of injuries that hit the team. Bob Sanders, out; Nate Kaeding, out; Mike Tolbert out and questionable for this week; Vincent Jackson, limited practice questionable.... If we can't get healthy by our bye week the rest of the season is going to be sketchy at best.

For our division, and trust me this is painful for me to say, the effing Raiders are looking like damn good football team. Keep your eyes on McFadden, that boy can run... he's averaged 10 yard per touch!!! Scary good... especially since we have to play them twice!

Phillip Rivers needs to get his crap together too. He looked lost last Sunday. If it wasn't for Ryan Mathews we would have lost for sure. Win by 3 against the Chiefs???? NOT GOOD.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
For our division, and trust me this is painful for me to say, the effing Raiders are looking like damn good football team.

Interesting times. Looks like both Bay area teams are going to make the play offs. Not because they are that good but because both western divisions are that bad. No doubt that injuries play a significant role. Let's ask any Colt, they'll tell you about injuries. Rams too. I thought they would win the west but too damn many injuries.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join