It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Tired Of People Who Insist On using My Skin Color As Thier Weapon!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
As I said earlier, I applaud the op.
I predict that in the next few years we will see more minorities realise what he has.
The government has run into a wall. We can no longer afford the entitlements that are aimed at buying votes and keeping minorities poor.
Most liberals refuse to see how much harm these programs cause. They are willingly fooled into supporting those who push for more entitlements. However, most of the ones pushing for them don't care about the people who are affected. They just want the votes.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I do not, trust the guy. That's why I'm not voting for him.

I trust Arsenal Hall
I trust Will Smith
I trust Jerry Springer
I trust Jake the Snake
I trust the Undertaker

I do not trust Obama.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

so true. it's dumb. those in charge dont care how they are spiraling our country down the toilet. it's not fair to the next generation.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

I do not, trust the guy. That's why I'm not voting for him.

I trust Arsenal Hall
I trust Will Smith
I trust Jerry Springer
I trust Jake the Snake
I trust the Undertaker

I do not trust Obama.

What makes a man whose name you do not know, trustworthy?... just curious. (Arsenio)

I never said you had to trust Obama, it really doesn't need repeating that you don't but i get that it's your view. when you do repeat it though, it sounds like you are merely chanting it and that it's not really born of true feelings. sometimes people just repeat what others feel. It's your choice, but if someone told you that he refused to place his hand on the bible... they are handing you a crock and you should probably not listen to them.
edit on 28-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

A) I'm not political

B) I don't pay much attention to twitter or whatever it is called.

Seems you do though.

It might snopes that I may have seen his picture on that couldn't even raise his hand to the flag. When everyone else did.

Yeah it was snopes that I saw information and read about it.

**As a president or taking on presidency, you are the one who is suppose to set the example for the American people. If you can't do that, then you shouldn't be a president. If Obama can't place his hand on the bible, then why should we, in a court of law? Even over a stupid divorce?

Just asking? It's a fair question.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

A) I'm not political

B) I don't pay much attention to twitter or whatever it is called.

Seems you do though.

It might snopes that I may have seen his picture on that couldn't even raise his hand to the flag. When everyone else did.

Don't even kid yourself. Anyone who talked to me for a few minutes ought to be smart enough to know I'm no fool. To try to make it seem otherwise doesn't score anyone any points so you might as well give it a rest.

I don't care about your political views. I, myself did not even vote and I seriously doubt I would have voted for Obama because of the way he reeled people in with talk of stimulus checks. No one here knows my thoughts until I tell them or what my full views on this president are, so don't pretend like you've figured anything out about me because I questioned your source although I do see that this is how many draw conclusions. If you think this makes any statement about my political views, that's your short sightedness. I have no idea what is so hard for you to understand that my questioning had nothing to do with your political preference but that it was about your inability to put fact over fodder.

it could have been abut anything. It could have been about Justin Beiber for all I care but if you reposted a known rumor about justin beiber, I still would have asked for the picture.

... when I KNOW you are wrong. Understand?

common sense. COMMON sense, not political expertise but common sense should tell you that if he had not placed his hand on that bible people would still be talking about it. you were mislead. some people prefer to remain mislead so that they don't feel compelled to call people names when they are corrected. simple as that.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I'll admit, maybe I am mislead, no right to report me though when I did nothing intentionally to harm you. lol...

But, whatever...Go ahead....

I still won't vote for him.

Obama don't deserve it. He didn't deserve office when he ran with Mc cain and doesn't deserve office now after. He has not proven to run the office as a President.

I can sit there and look pretty with my make up on too...
sh** how hard can that be?

Really, if you want to be knit and gritty technical. There was no fair fight for the presidential office. It was given to him. Seriously, who was going to vote for Mc Cain?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
We all bleed red....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I'll admit, maybe I am mislead, no right to report me though when I did nothing intentionally to harm you. lol...

But, whatever...Go ahead....

I still won't vote him.

Obama don't deserve it. He didn't deserve office when he ran with mc cain and doesn't deserve office now after.He has not proven to run the office as a president.

I can sit there and look pretty with my make up on too...
sh** how hard can that be?

To be honest, I find much of what you saying very aggravating but did not just want to start pointing things out left and right until you reposted a known rumor. Even though I find these things pretty annoying, I wasn't about to just start calling you names for it as though I NEED to try to make you mad. I think you DO have a need to try to do this though.

You keep telling me about how much you do not like obama because you THINK this is what I care about. When you merely repost your opinion reworded, you're just wasting time and I also find this annoying. I just wanted the damn picture source so I could look at it and debunk it for you so there would be one less thing for you to be mislead about but you just kept on with your opinion as though this was the issue and in the manifestation of that, you perceived an ATTITUDE from someone who was simply trying to correct a mistake and NOT CHANGE YOUR OPINION. in your mistake of that perceived ATTITUDE you chose to get an ATTITUDE with me and called me a MORON... which is yet another mistake on your part and I'm becoming exhausted from correcting you.

I don't care if you don't like Obama. That's NOT what I was asking you.

Really? Who has got the thin skin when it was YOU who pulled the first punch because of something you didn't want to be told. if i called someone on here a moron, I would just be the most horrible person. (I know this from how many times I've been 'penalized" for making too sharp of a point to mods) i can take it all day. i just know I"M NOT ALLOWED TO DISH IT OUT.

Then neither are you and if you can't understand this, you deserve to punished. if I have to be punished for reporting a KNOWN TROLL in another thread just because it also happened to be a mod as well, then you should be punished for breaking rules. If you're looking for sympathy, you're not going to find it. Not until some people open their eyes around here.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Why do you assume I'm talking to you? Did you start the thread? I know, I'm not perfect.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Why do you assume I'm talking to you? Did you start the thread? I know, I'm not perfect.

In your last post, you are talking DIRECTLY to me....wtf?

Are these things supposed to be grand mysteries or something? You were clearly talking directly to me. What the hell are you saying?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I think you are misunderstanding me yet again.

When i say i don't care about your opinion of obama, I am not saying that it is of no importance. i do not mean that it angers me that you would reword this in a post you are making to em about the picture issue.

What i am saying is that i think YOU thought I was trying to attack you *opinion* by questioning the source, when your opinion was not of my concern.

now, if you did indeed think i was attacking you, you might be much more apt to call me a moron in defense of your opinion prematurely. This creates a communication breakdown that could have potentially never transpired if you had realized i was JUST trying to correct a mistake.

That is why i was bitching about the opinion thing. You are entitled to put your opinion where ever for all i care but I think in this case, it created a problem and i was just pointing that out as well... because i am NOT attacking your opinion. that's what i mean by i don't care.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I just wish people would realize when they start # with me in fear. this can't be pointed out because people will just deny it but I have known all along that this is what it is. fear.

as a child I had grown ass adults hating my little kiddie guts because of fear.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by KennibleLecter

The only time skin colour should matter is when. . . . .

Wow. It should never matter. But it does. When liberals (who NEED to divide and categorize) use/abuse the simple fact that some have more melanin in their dermal cells than others.

Cheers, OP.
*Applause*

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Let me tell you a true story about race used as a weapon. When I first started high school it was the first year it was integrated. I lived on a military base where all the kids had lived and gone to school interracially all their lives. The military kids were bused to the high school. However, the locals were in turmoil over it. A local college sent students in to run sensitivity sessions. We military kids tried to say we had no problem but the liberals would not hear of it. They actually held us in a classroom until we "admitted" we were racist, then we could leave. It was my first encounter with liberalism deliberately trying to foster racism in order to further their agenda.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
You humans are silly

You see yourselves as colors.

And yet you will be one someday.

My advice from afar...

Use your brains more, your instincts less.

Your biggest hurdle is to not kill yourselves

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Wow, you need education because Obama is a Muslim.

Look it up Bro. I'm not doing it for you. He wouldn't swear in on the Bible. He would only swear to the Qua-ran. Hence, Muslim.

Your wrong Obama did use his holy bible not the Qur'an for his swearing in ceremony. People are confusing Obama with Ellison who was sworn in with a Qur'an that once belonged to Thomas Jefferson. And seeing how you are making the claim that Obama is Muslim let's see some proof backing it up.

Obama sworn in on his Bible

Two press reports from Obama's swearing-in ceremony in January 2005 mention specifically that Obama took the oath of office by placing his hand on his own copy of the Bible. The Barack Obama campaign also confirmed that it was a Bible and that the book belonged to Obama. Vice President Dick Cheney, in his role as president of the Senate, administered the oath.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

As a black guy my opinion on my own people is very bad. Im from Brooklyn played the whole gangbangin lifestyle etc. I've learned that were are very ignorant people. Yea the mans holdin us down because the mans got his own crew of blacks making sure we hold ourselves down....we talk all this racial crap about whites and latinos and be like we gotta black president....excuse me he's mixed meanin he's white and black meanin hes the first mixed president so dont expect any catering fam. Had we had a Spanish president how long could we call him mexican before we were corrected. We are visual people if we dont see it it dont mean # and as longs as it looks it then its all good...we are quick to run from a big ass dog cuz it might bite us but we quick to run to a gun to kill some fool for steppin on my J's. Our role models are horrible...are circles are so cliche its ridiuculous...Im and too sick of this excuse thats used as no man holds me down....that would make me a bitch...ya dig....but our people man are just plain beyond repair...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

First of all "brutha" , if you really are one.

Christian conservative did not = Republican in Martin Luthers time. As a matter of fact , most African Americans ARE Christian and Conservative and yet they STILL vote Democratic because there is so much racism in the Republican party, they cannot work with them.

And second......most African Americans , though they vote Democrat, are opposed to abortion on religious grounds and also note the overwhelming disproportional number of abortion clinics in African American , poor neighborhoods

This is being openly addressed in the party. But the main reason why African Americans are Democrats is because they believe in feeding the poor, helping the widow and elderly and other things along that nature whereas Republicans believe in ignoring all these things and telling people to fend for themselves.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by loudmouf428

I don't think that "Your people" are beyond repair. I think that it will take more intelligent folks like you to stand up and show them the way. That's what MLK did, and things got better. More folks like you in the community can make a difference.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join