It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Tired Of People Who Insist On using My Skin Color As Thier Weapon!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the place to post this thread as it is a bit of a rant, but I've stated it before in a number of threads.

I'm tired of hearing how conservatives want to keep the black man down, when in fact I find the exact opposite.

Why is it that liberals will deny the fact that Martin Luther King was a God-fearing conservative?

Why is it that these people are totally unaware that Mary Sanger promoted abortion to keep the "undesirable population of Harlem under control?

Why?!

My brothers and sisters need to open their eyes and see this grotesque manipulation for what it is - a perpetuation of racism!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
You answered your own questions. They want us fighting with each other about our differences while conveniently leaving out all our similarities.

And let's face it, at this point we are all slaves to them, just some of us are in cages within cages.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Dude you sure your not some old white Republican spinning it?
Because it sounds like a conservative propaganda conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
im sick of the race card all together.

i think its time we start getting as offended @ the term "racist" as they do with actual racial slurs.

know what i mean vern?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4Saken

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it couldn't possibly be a swan or even a goose, could it?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

You know what man... you're exactly the type of person I'm talking about!

Can't a black man who has done well for himself NOT SWALLOW the crap being spoon-fed by the liberal democrats?!

People like you disgust me.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
know what i mean vern?

Stereotype much?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
If you are really black, then good for you, you have seen the light. But here's the bad news, the Zionist media has got your brothers and sisters for life and there is nothing you can do about it now. They are sold on hand outs, fancy cars, gold chains and all the other stereotypical BS that has been sold to them over the last few decades. Their want for a free ride is what holds them in bondage and the liberals know how to deliver, all the right has to offer is hard work to earn your daily bread, i don't think i need to tell you what way they will be voting.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
If you are really black, then good for you, you have seen the light. But here's the bad news, the Zionist media has got your brothers and sisters for life and there is nothing you can do about it now. They are sold on hand outs, fancy cars, gold chains and all the other stereotypical BS that has been sold to them over the last few decades. Their want for a free ride is what holds them in bondage and the liberals know how to deliver, all the right has to offer is hard work to earn your daily bread, i don't think i need to tell you what way they will be voting.

You're right to an extent, but I refuse to give up. I'm doing my best to open their eyes and help them see how they are being manipulated for personal political gain.

And more and more of them are seeing it everyday!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by KennibleLecter

My brothers and sisters need to open their eyes and see this grotesque manipulation for what it is - a perpetuation of racism!

Dude, I doubt that "keeping the black man down" is not on either the conservative or liberal agenda anymore. It's not 1950 anymore. The main thing now days is jobs, the economy and wars. Sorry, I could be wrong, but that concept is a little out dated.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian

Originally posted by KennibleLecter

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it couldn't possibly be a swan or even a goose, could it?

You are a racist.

That's a rather racist thing of you to say considering you have no proof.

You're insinuating that I'm not a black man because I don't think like you?!

Or perhaps I misunderstood your post.

You tell me.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by KennibleLecter.... I'm doing my best to open their eyes and help them see how they are being manipulated for personal political gain.

Which is exactly what I was alluding to when I said:

Things aren't always what they seem.

edit on 8/28/2011 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Can't a black man who has done well for himself NOT SWALLOW the crap being spoon-fed by the liberal democrats?!

How many black men or women are a member of the Tea Party.
Out of those numbers, if you can find any, how many know what the Tea Party thinks of them?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by KennibleLecter.... I'm doing my best to open their eyes and help them see how they are being manipulated for personal political gain.

Which is exactly what I was alluding to when I said:

Things aren't always what they seem.

edit on 8/28/2011 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

My apologies to you then. I misunderstood your post.

I took it as you were doubting who I say I am... which is childish but understandable in this day and age of anonymous communication.

But I can upload some family photos if you'd like... If I can ever figure out to do it. LOL!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by KennibleLecter

More power to you my friend, it's going to be an uphill battle for you so be prepared.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

How many black men or women are a member of the Tea Party.
Out of those numbers, if you can find any, how many know what the Tea Party thinks of them?

Well, there are 6 of us in my family... and another dozen of so usually attending the events.

But I'll tell you strait out, son, I feel much more comfortable around them than I do around people who are only interested in using my skin color as a weapon... as you just demonstrated.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Remember when Bill Cosby said:

“The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal. These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids—$500 for sneakers for what? And won’t spend $200 for ‘Hooked on Phonics.’” He ridiculed the poor English of the black ghetto: “They’re standing on the corner and they can’t speak English. I can’t even talk the way these people talk: ‘Why you ain’t,’ ‘Where you is.’ . . . And I blamed the kids until I heard the mother talk. And then I heard the father talk. . . . Everybody knows it’s important to speak English except these knuckleheads. . . . You can’t be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth!” He suggested that African American criminals were being incarcerated not because of racism but because of crimes: “These are not political criminals. These are people going around stealing Coca-Cola. People getting shot in the back of the head over a piece of pound cake and then we run out and we are outraged, [saying] ‘The cops shouldn’t have shot him.’ What the hell was he doing with the pound cake in his hand?”

Source

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Who else sees the irony here?

A thread about stopping the racism that is filled with racism.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join