It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antibacterial hand sanitizer: miracle in a bottle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
So I have battled athletes foot for years. I have tried everything and if Im lucky it goes away for a while but not before a few bouts of painful itching and burning. If you have had this you know how you just itch till you bleed sometimes. Anyhow just experimenting one day I put hand sanitizer on my flaming feet and IT IS A MIRACLE! It also works GREAT right when your getting a pimple(you know how you can feel it comin on?) dab some on and rub it in the pimple will never show up, I promise! By the way I have found that unscented is the best and make sure its antibacterial!!!!! Please just try it I get it for a dollar t the local dollar store. WELL worth the investment imo
We now return you to you regularly scheduled DOOM AND GLOOM threads

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Hmmm...thanks for the recommendation. I'd never considered the other applications for sanitizer...I will definitely have to give that a try as I still get the occasional breakout.

However, I've had enough doom and gloom for the moment. Instead, since your feet are feeling better, enjoy this while you can (it's an extended version with some great edits, and not just the original):

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
hmm defiantly going to try that as ive been battling athletes foot for quite some time ive tried all the powders ect like u said works for a week or even a month but its always seems to come back

how about a little rv salesman always good for a laugh

edit on 8/27/2011 by toothpastert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Here is an interesting link that i came across that i thought i should share here. As you can read here that most of the soaps in our housholds are actually bad for us.

The Soap you should Never Use

But on a more serious note. I have had Athletes foot (and jock itch) on and off for the last 3 years at least. A better part of the last 3 years, its seldom that it goes away. I have tried some prescription stuff, but it just came back after it was gone.

Its so annoying but it also feels really good at the same time (when your scratching it), im going to try this regardless of the chemicals in it, because i want this stuff GONE

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Here is an interesting link that i came across that i thought i should share here. As you can read here that most of the soaps in our housholds are actually bad for us.

The Soap you should Never Use

But on a more serious note. I have had Athletes foot (and jock itch) on and off for the last 3 years at least. A better part of the last 3 years, its seldom that it goes away. I have tried some prescription stuff, but it just came back after it was gone.

Its so annoying but it also feels really good at the same time (when your scratching it), im going to try this regardless of the chemicals in it, because i want this stuff GONE

lol I know it feels so good itching it starts to bleed. Then when you use the spray it burns so bad! Im tellin you as soon as you feel a tingle libraly put it on and rub it in intstantly stops itching!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
What is wrong with all of you? Wash your rears and crotches well, wear flip flops in public showers, and put on some freakin socks and shoes already! This isn't the Flintstones, no one wants to see and smell all your nasty feet.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
What is wrong with all of you? Wash your rears and crotches well, wear flip flops in public showers, and put on some freakin socks and shoes already! This isn't the Flintstones, no one wants to see and smell all your nasty feet.

Oh ya see some of us work for a living. Im sorry Im a firefighter and happen to be completely drenched in sweat helping ungrateful people like you, I will try to get a hold on that sir sorry, ok?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hand sanitizer is amazing. I send my 6 year old daughter with it to school everyday. Its amazing how once your child is in school-how many times that they actually do get sick.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

My father was a firefighter for almost 30 years, and he was fat and drank beer everyday. He's dead now, but I know he never had fungus problems on his skin, he had good hygiene and used common sense when he had to shower at work.

BTW, I have tons of respect for your profession, took the exam myself but didn't get on because I am not a black disabled veteran and my score of 98 didn't cut it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

My father was a firefighter for almost 30 years, and he was fat and drank beer everyday. He's dead now, but I know he never had fungus problems on his skin, he had good hygiene and used common sense when he had to shower at work.

BTW, I have tons of respect for your profession, took the exam myself but didn't get on because I am not a black disabled veteran and my score of 98 didn't cut it.

So now you just a bitter, bigot, jedi huh? Good for you your kids would be proud if you could have any.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

The only part you got right was the Jedi. I said black disabled veteran because they get extra points just for being themselves on the test. Thought you'd know that though, maybe they didn't do it that way where you live, they do in Massachusetts though. Sucks for those of us with family on the dept. and who have some experience.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

You have no idea what you're talking about so i suggest you leave the area. I am very clean. I don't ever use public showers. I cannot wear flip flops at work (or i would).

Some people do not get it, some people do. When your feet sweat all day in your socks and shoes it grows really fast. Its not an issue of cleanliness, i shower every day, and wash and dry my feet thoroughly, in an attempt to get rid of it. Not much works.

And lots of people who do have it, do not say anything about it, because its embarassing to talk about. So who knows who has it and who does not. Regardless, its all the same fungus. So you have one, you can get the other. Ringworm is also the same thing.

I am lead to believe that it also might be an allergy. As my brother had it really bad one year while i was away at college, and my parents made him stop eating bread and wheat, and voila. All gone. Also, my mother stopped needing to take her medication after stopping wheat products..

Coincidence?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm not here to break your balls, though I was being crass about it.
I was going to say it's probably related to foods your eating, allergic reactions to dairy perhaps. Have you tried colloidal silver, topically or internally? I've personally saw it cure MRSA in 2-3 weeks daily use. Just my few pennies of exp. I figured I'd offer, sorry for the rudeness, seen my share of disgusting people and I felt like venting about it some.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I'm not here to break your balls, though I was being crass about it.
I was going to say it's probably related to foods your eating, allergic reactions to dairy perhaps. Have you tried colloidal silver, topically or internally? I've personally saw it cure MRSA in 2-3 weeks daily use. Just my few pennies of exp. I figured I'd offer, sorry for the rudeness, seen my share of disgusting people and I felt like venting about it some.

Nah its alright, i just didn't like the assumption.

But i know exactly what you mean, i've seen some effing nasty people, and some even nastier apartments. Have you ever been walking down the hall to your apartment, to gaze in at someone elses and see that they are walking on cardboard so they didnt have to walk in trash?

Been there. It was nasty, and people wondered why that building was prone to infestations? Dirty people.

My new apartment is clean as a swimmers balls. No bugs for me!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I've worked with mentally challenged adults with horrific hygiene, they usually got crotch and foot rashes with both diet and lack of washing properly. It sucked for them, went threw a lot of Gold Bond powder.
Medications also cause reactions like this.
Best things to do is eat organic and if you like vitamins, get them in liquid form not pills, the body does not absorb much from vitamin pills.

As for disgusting apartments, have you ever watched the news story of a guy who let his place go so bad, the officer who went in there had to burn his uniform because he couldn't get the smell out of the fabric? Hilarious!
edit on 28-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I've worked with mentally challenged adults with horrific hygiene, they usually got crotch and foot rashes with both diet and lack of washing properly. It sucked for them, went threw a lot of Gold Bond powder.
Medications also cause reactions like this.
Best things to do is eat organic and if you like vitamins, get them in liquid form not pills, the body does not absorb much from vitamin pills.

As for disgusting apartments, have you ever watched the news story of a guy who let his place go so bad, the officer who went in there had to burn his uniform because he couldn't get the smell out of the fabric? Hilarious!
edit on 28-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

Wooooo, thats a gross one!

And hopefully in the next couple months my diet will switch from poor mans food to livingwithgirlfriend food.

It's almost too expensive here to eat organic, and being in a city, not much for farms around the area.

Burn his uniform?!
That poor cop is scarred for life after that.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Honey can do the same thing too. It's very anti-bacterial.
www.worldwidewounds.com...

top topics

join