It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service Secrets- Wow....Just....Wow.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by TrueAmerican

My gut reaction is this man is filled with bias and generalized logic. All Democrats vs. All Republicans. Big fallacy.

No man... it's not a fallacy.

If you can't see the divide between the left and the right you aren't paying attention.

This country hasn't been this divided since the civil war... and I hold Obama and his race-baiting minions responsible because I'm a black man who is fed up with the people who use my skin color as their weapon.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SJE98

Thanks for that. I have a gut feeling that everything this guy is saying in that video is 100% true. Wellllllllll, except for the GW Bush being so intelligent....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
How do these agents assert themselves to the various Presidents, by party affiliation?

Video is obvious biased hokum. And the most organized too? Apesta.

edit on 28-8-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
So here we have a US Marshall with friends in the Secret Service, who goes on to tell the insider perspective of the kind of people Americans are electing to top office.

Short and to the point, stick with this if you want to know what kind of person Obama and Michelle are. And sorry to disappoint you.

I never trusted him, or her, either.

I love the part where he says Obama (a democrat) is dishonest, then goes on to break it down between rep and demo. Which makes me not believe a word he says as hes obviously bias towards rep. All because he has a badge and claims to know people in the SS im supposed to believe him at his word? The fact that hes insinuating that no rep is dishonest, nasty, or a liar should get laughter all around.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Talk about tall tales!

Some stories you have to take with a grain of salt. This one you have to take with a pound. It is nothing more than biased political grandstanding. In fact, it's not even good biased political grandstanding as just about anyone watching it would be able to keep a straight face.

For those of you who lean to the right, good for you. However, you guys really need to find better ways to shore up the party faithful because, well, this video was just a bit too far fetched to take seriously in any form or manner. There are much more effective ways to get the GOP message across. Sending Cowboy Bill (or whatever his name happens to be) to create a smear video isn't quite up to snuff.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This is ridiculous.
First off it's pointless.. even if everything he said was true am I just supposed to be base my feelings on these presidents on how they treated SS agents? I don't like Obama, but this is blatant propaganda just another instance of trying to pass of republicans as the warm family type and liberals as disrespectful kids.

It's dumb, don't be dumb, don't buy into this garbage. Also I doubt that guy is any sort of marshal just based on his eagerness to mention it and the only evidence being his indication of his pin there. Not very professional.

Can we get real yet?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Utter BS....the comment on Bush Jr just can not be true and......

No US marshall would risk his carreer for being not trustworthy, a gossip and relying on hearsay info ...

That US marshall pinn came from a box of cracker-jacks.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
There have been a few books written by ex cia and ss agents about prior administrations, the clintons have been described in years past as being exactly like this wild bill says.. You can tell a lot about a person's real character by how they treat others (off camera)..

Hillary has been described long before now as being super abusive to the secret service people, usually cussing them out daily...probably how she got the nick name "Mrs. Oil of Ipicac", but I've only heard that a few times..

Everything this wild bill says actually fits the same as many other sources citing the very same characteristics of these same people... ie, m. obama hating white people is not new news.. The part about obama being a pathological liar is also very plain to see simply by listening to what he says, and watching what he does..

The fact that this wild bill is a conservative doesn't really matter if the facts fit..

The corruption in government is so far gone down the toilet that it may not ever recover..

Some parts like gw bush being intelligent was obviously opinion, however..

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

So if all this info is corroborated elsewhere from inside sources, then where does that leave all the HATERS in this thread?

Unable to face the truth. That is where. So sad. Want some whine with that cheese?

I don't care either way. You see who I am voting for. But if that's the way these people truly are, they have no business being in office.

I could probably understand though with RP at the helm in the first days when he gets annoyed at people questioning his anti-establishment Executive Orders...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
I notice T.A has a history of semi troll posts, who can forget his "warning" to Tokyo and proclaiming the entire region was about to blow?

I am the KING of trolls.

I have a clear agenda to disrupt, confuse and belittle.

these are the only two facts in your post. this topic was full of agenda it was an amateur hackjob, PS I don't like Obama either I just know BS when I see it

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I know a secret service agent, and uh, they don't talk.
White House staff is the same way.

I did hear one of the WH Staff say one time that Hilary Clinton was the hardest working first lady ever and that the Carters were fun, great people and it was a pleasure to serve them - but she said, really, it's been a pleasure serving all the presidents.

That's all I've ever heard. You don't see Secret Service or WH staff doing interviews and tell all books.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Rebuttal... This one has sources to back it up which is more than the video in the OP has provided... Link.

Update, August 24, 2011. At the start of this video, I speculate that all of Bill's video "Secret Service Secrets" is nothing more than a viral email, but I couldn't find attribution for the stories post 2005. Today, I found it. I have a feeling that if we keep searching we will find that all of Bill's sources are no more than Viral Emails. "Secret Service Tattletales? www.factcheck.org... Wild BillForAmerica's Videos: www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... Snopes.com, "Secret Diservice": www.snopes.com... Time Magazine, "At The Center Of POWER": www.time.com... The Washington Times, "A judge's letter on health care and an email gone viral": voices.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 28-8-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I believe it's not really relevant to the Secret Service what the President is like. They do their duty. The video looks and sounds like a crap story from a cheap afternoon sitcom.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
TA, I always enjoy your threads and usually take your side....however I think I have to disagree with this one. Wild Bill says that the Secret Service agents are men of Honesty and integrity....seems they'd be the last people to gossip about their boss. Maybe amongst each other they grumble...but I can't see them sharing secrets with a guy who has a You-tube account. And Bush jr. and the words "most" and "intelligent" in the same sentence?!?! Even a die hard conservative would have trouble with that one!

But keep up the good work TA. Your threads always inspire healthy debate.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Did you see all those squirrels?

I like squirrels, they were the most interesting part of, what is clearly, a politically motivated video.

Politics is a joke, divide and conquer!

st.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

we may not agree on much....but i have to give mad props for your statement. if G Dub is high on the intelligence tree then i'm one of the 2 richest people in the world.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

So lets just all vote republican!

That will solve all our problems. Who knew it could be so easy?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join