It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service Secrets- Wow....Just....Wow.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw obama talk down to a SS agent. I guess it's pretty serious.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I had to stop at ...
"The agents unanimously described George W. Bush as the most intelligent....."

That's all I needed to hear to know this is just infotainment.
edit on 27-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

And because you stopped, you missed the last half in which he mostly describes Democrats...

The truth hurts, doesn't it.

And it sounds like the truth to me. How else, and where else, would he have come up with the story of Mama Bush bringing blankets and coffee out to SS agents in the cold?
edit on Sat Aug 27th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The only thing I'm taking away from this is the mild irony that the people who have committed the worst crimes against civilization are nothing but sweet to the hired help. Sorry, but I'm not presently inclined to lie still for a dimwitted us-vs.-them/democrat-vs.-republican, "see-I-told-you-so" feel-good video....

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

I had to stop at ...

And because you stopped, you missed the last half in which he mostly describes Democrats...

And it sounds like the truth to me. How else, and where else, would he have come up with the story of Mama Bush bringing blankets and coffee out to SS agents in the cold?

Actually I went back and watched it to the end after commenting, just to be sure it was definite crap, and it is.

The truth hurts? Yeah it does, a lot, but this has nothing to do with "truth", it's "a truth", and it belongs to a select few like Wild Bill and you, because you've convinced yourselves that it is true. No proof needed for you I see.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I had to stop at ...

Simple, anyone can make up a story to fit their agenda and make themselves look good unless you just simply can't think. People do this ALL the time. Especially with political views and religion.
edit on 27-8-2011 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
You see, this is the Kind of BS people point to when they go after the people complaining about Obama.

Find the most hill billy looking guy and ask him about obama and that seems to be who the left points at when talking about Obama critics.

Its all theater, its all for the general public consumption so that we actually think there is a difference between Obama and any other president.

Why is it no matter their announced platform it all ends the same with the American people taking it up the bum?

They are all the same, all working toward the same ends.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
How very nicely this aligns along party lines. I feel really sorry for people, this delusional man included, who think that anything in this world or in this life can so perfectly be distinguished between black and white...good and evil...democrat and republican. How very sad this is. And if you're rah-rahing this video or grasping at it as if you're afloat at sea and it's a life boat, then I'm very sorry for you too.

P.S. If this dude is really a U.S, Marshal, he probably won't be for long. And if he's not, couldn't this very well land him in prison? Yes...wow...just...wow indeed.

edit on 8/27/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Everywhere else on the site people demand proof. The man spouts hearsay.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
You see, this is the Kind of BS people point to when they go after the people complaining about Obama.

Find the most hill billy looking guy and ask him about obama and that seems to be who the left points at when talking about Obama critics.

Its all theater, its all for the general public consumption so that we actually think there is a difference between Obama and any other president.

Why is it no matter their announced platform it all ends the same with the American people taking it up the bum?

They are all the same, all working toward the same ends.

Agreed

2nd

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
i mean REALLY, who cares. I dont i worry about me not the looney tunes in congress or the pres.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Somehow, I find this very hard to believe. Clinton seemed to be way more intelligent then Bush, to my perception. Even H. W. had a more calculating image about him. G. W. seemed a buffoon.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
lol, that was dumb.

Just another sheep, caught up in the illusion of "one side vs another".
Republican/Democrat/Political CRAP.

A friend of a friend of a friend told me so and so...
gimme a fn break.

No, I'm not a democrat, or republican or any other stupid label.
I know it's all complete BS.

Peace

edit: oh yeah.. and "G.W. Bush was the most intelligent"...
wtf ever, guy.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This piece could easily be passed over as a blatant PR release. And it does not aspire to be anything more than that.

But he might well be telling the honest truth. The Clintons seem to have been authentic criminals. But all those Presidents have been accused of having questionable connections, and I don't doubt that, either.

What if the Republicans just have better training in the art of good public relations? There have been famous criminals who could pass for nobility. All it takes is a little effort to play the part.

The recent Democrats in office have basically been lawyers. They learn to fight and fiddle for every advantage they can in the court room. Only the better ones have any real sense of good PR. And most don't see much point in taking those skills into their private lives. After all "liberal" means people can do what they want in private, right?

On the other hand, a former actor, and people who rub shoulders with a lot of business executives have to learn good manners and smooth talk in private settings, and often prefer such to more public situations.

So: Are you really ready to use Secret Service agents' reports of how they are treated by politicians as your number one criterion for choosing the next President?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
So: Are you really ready to use Secret Service agents' reports of how they are treated by politicians as your number one criterion for choosing the next President?

Who said it was #1 criteria? But damn! If that's the way they treat the very people sworn to protect them at all costs, the American people clearly mean absolutely NOTHING to them.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox

Who said it was #1 criteria? But damn! If that's the way they treat the very people sworn to protect them at all costs, the American people clearly mean absolutely NOTHING to them.

you think any elite cares about you? Barbara Bush was asked about American soldiers dying and said "Why should I worry my beautiful with that?"

But she brings blankets and coffe to the SS who are paid to protect her from people like....you and me. So I guess we should all just adore Republicans and everything they do! No hypocrisy here!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I have a friend who has worked in the WH for several years, going back to the first Bush. All I can say is he said Barbara Bush would personally take them lemonade on hot days. I might offend him if I told anymore stuff I've heard. I'm pretty sure they have ways of knowing about these types of threads and who is actually posting stuff. Anyway, they all really liked Barbara Bush.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
So you want us to take his word for it? So, because in his opinion, based on a supposed relation with insiders, that 2 democratic presidents represent all who may come after and so therefore will never vote for a democrat? That's a truly flawed association. lol

Whatever, this guy's opinion means nothing to me, so no need to apologize,,, well actually I'd appreciate an apology for expecting anyone to take his opinion to true.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
A creepy old guy wearing truck stop cowboy hat, badge and hanging around playground equipment with a video camera is just wrong..... I found Wild Bill to be very disturbing to me before he even opened his mouth.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

No offense but this video looks like a viral political add, if he's going to be that biased I will question his true intentions of making the videos

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I met Ron twice ,nice guy always deeply concerned about the family's of the country and troops. this discussion occurred my 3rd year in the military. I was sitting on 50 Cal gun at the end of the runway at the Nashville airport as back up to the secret service. he came all the way to end of the runway just to says thanks to us military guys and we got to chatting with the president. I wish someone would have brought me some hot coffee that day. Ron's better half Nancy, just like him.

I Met Dick Cheney more than once in my military career. As Forrest Gump says "That's all I want to say about that."

Laura Bush. never met her. a few of friends mine have, I missed that event for some reason. That story Bill tells about her is very true. Friends of mine told me she is always very kind, and that she can tell some very funny jokes.

My wife and her associates met Hilliary at some sort of political dinner. My wife is now a Republican after that dinner. never seen my wife so po. I won't repeat anything here that went on at that event. my wife would kick my butt.

Never seen wild bill before, I thought I heard stuff like that on the the radio . I don't hold radio talk shows in high regard or fact. as for the laura bush story thats true.

edit on 28-8-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join