It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's captured over New York Last night 8-26(Identified- Chinese Lanterns)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by Zeer0
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Who would drop flares and release Lanterns at a time like that? Logic clearly Debunks most of the "Logical Explanations" people try to give this video.

Who would stand around filming it at a time like that?

Clearly, people are strange...

you two do relies this vid is like 2 days old the hurricane was nowhere near NY ...it just hit and past NY this morning

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadMaxZombie
i'm sorry, what kind of flares behave in that manner? people reach far to deny what they don't know about or are scared of. you're imagination needs an upgrade. "this chinese lantern took me aboard for some dna testing and a flare anal probed me while i was in a frozen state of seeing reflections off a building" ;I ....wow, you almost have to be working for the evil enemy.

Exactly....your saying aliens and dismissing EVERYTHING logical. I think a lot of you guys and girls need an imagination downgrade....you make something from nothing. A few lights in the sky are not proof they are alien crafts...none of you will look at it from a logical perspective. Like i said before....its sad

What kind of flares float and glow??? Erm...all of them, thats the purpose of them.

I saw a 747 come over my house last night...was kinda low, and looked weird because of the angle...i so wish i had filmed it and uploaded it to youtube...im certain i would have been told it was an alien craft because the camera would not have picked up ALL of the detail...just the V shape lighting.

You would have argued that it was a UFO, you would have told me not to be so close minded.....and i would have laughed and got banned from here for uploading a hoax...thats the only reason i didnt film it

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3xil3

Who would drop flares and release Lanterns at a time like that? Logic clearly Debunks most of the "Logical Explanations" people try to give this video.

you two do relies this vid is like 2 days old the hurricane was nowhere near NY ...it just hit and past NY this morning

Well, there you go then...!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Does that REALLY matter???

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by MTerence
I really do hope this ends up being a real video, and maybe was spotted by other people as well. Once again, thanks for posting for me

You're forgetting The first law of ATS,

It only takes ONE A-Hole to get on here and scream "Hoax" or "fake" or "This has been debunked" to make everyone forget about it and totally derail any and all serious discussion.
So no,for our purposes here, it's NOT real!

LOL.......no no no, we are trolls, anyone who disagrees with you is a troll, damn i thought you would have known that

So....because there are lights over a major city they HAVE TO BE aliens??? Could you explain to me your logic?? Why are they aliens?? Because there is a storm......they have come to watch a storm??

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonLover

It sort of matters.
The original video had the date included, The OP's version,(from the same source) left the date out.

Some posts are still treating this as if something to do with Irene.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Who ever said these lights were Alien Space Craft? I find that rather insulting because your saying all "Believers" think that every single sighting has to be Aliens. We are open to logic too. But not every sighting are Chinese Lanterns.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I hate to bring out the textbook UFO debunking line, but I think they're just weather balloons. I mean there is a hurricane heading that way, so checking out weather patterns and stuff would seem pretty normal to me.

Plus the crafts aren't exactly doing any extremely complex and fast manuevers, they just kinda float around like balloons would.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonLover

Does that REALLY matter???

Does what REALLY matter? i was just giving an FYI on the time frame/hurricane lol
i wasn't comment on whether these are lanterns or not. I posted my opinion a few pages back on that...
edit on 28-8-2011 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I wouldnt know if you created this as a fake or its real. Im noticing at every disaster for the past few years ufo objects have been showing up. So I wouldnt be suprised if its real.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
uhhhhhhhhh CLEARLY they're just hot pixels
jk that's really interesting, what happen to the UFOs that were configuring the triangle shape that was shot in Manhattan a little while back? Kinda reminds me of that.. but at night time lol

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Does anyone see the blue object at 1:45 of the video? Very strange :O

Also, just a question why do people assume the UFO's should be flying around pulling all sorts of stuns?

Well, so everything is just speculative, yes including you debunkers lol

Would be quite cool if it were indeed aliens

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sirissacnewtone

It IS the same thing:

www.freedom-artist.com...

"V" is for Victory ...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Sorry for the trollish post, i just didnt think that the dates had any relevance even within a day or 2. I sd that so people didnt automatically start yelling hoax and all this other stuff. My bad

@ smurfy
Yea im new, and i see what 4 word posts will get me

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

The good part is at the beginning of his video you do see refraction from his windshield on the left side, but, it was isolated refraction and was not part of the flotilla. Looks like their are about 4 or 5 views from around the city that have been submitted so that's cool. Also there are obvious formation's that would rule out lanterns as they would all travel in the same direction, these move in opposition to each other and in groups at times.

ps Off topic, In watching the hurricane coverage and the weatherpeople reporting it from the most extreme exposures, I have for some time now been wishing an object would impale a weatherperson and maybe stick them into the ground or wall etc. Morbid but statistically the chances are increasing for it to happen so I hope I am watching when it does

edit on 28-8-2011 by hawaiiguy61 because: off topic

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Who ever said these lights were Alien Space Craft? I find that rather insulting because your saying all "Believers" think that every single sighting has to be Aliens. We are open to logic too. But not every sighting are Chinese Lanterns.

haha OK
From this thread.

Now, if they are extraterrestrial, it leads to three more very logical options in my opinion.

Looks like ufo orbs (foo fighters) monitoring the NY area. They go on and off, some for long perios, some are blinking types - not Chinese lanterns.

From me living in the Bronx and being born there i will tell you NO ONE cares remotely about releasing Chinese Lanterns to fake a UFO sighting.

Because its advanced tech that we are not familar with and we dont have all the answers yet. A high amount of energy usually comes with lots of light and lots of heat.

the conclusion the lights can be for communication or information transfer

Theres a few, cant be arsed going through the entire thread

A light in the sky is not proof of aliens!

There are at least 87 people here who believe this is aliens

edit on 28-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by AnonLover

Sorry for the trollish post, i just didnt think that the dates had any relevance even within a day or 2. I sd that so people didnt automatically start yelling hoax and all this other stuff. My bad

no prob

link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by onehuman
reply to post by caladonea

That could be possible perhaps, but how do you explain the second video.? He is on the roof

The second video looks like a high-tech man made aircraft...there are a lot of aircraft made right here on earth that most of us are not told about.

Frankly...with all my heart I want these videos to be of UFO's from other planets..and I hope I am wrong about the above....maybe they observed hurricane Irene from an Earth fly by.....and decided to take a closer look at how people are preparing and handling it.

Yeah, but why would you be flying "HIGH TECH" things right over a City like New York for? The chances that someone else might get a hold of your "TECH" increases with such actions.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join