It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's captured over New York Last night 8-26(Identified- Chinese Lanterns)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Dang, someone noticed us. We were just coming back from visiting some friends in the Andromeda galaxy and decided to look at the lights of New York before heading back to our secret base on the back side of the moon.

Some how Foklgup bumped the cloaking switch and it was off for a couple minutes before we noticed...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrrr
reply to post by Thunda

Kinda off topic, but here is the original video of the ufos over the volcano.

And here is the video, shot from a different angle, confirming a flock of birds. newsfornatives.com...

"Quack, quack. Ducks fly together."
edit on 29-8-2011 by Arrrr because: (no reason given)

And again we have it- opinions masquerading as facts. Where is the evidence here? Because he says 'i can see wings flapping'?

Surely, everybody knows, opinions change into facts by producing evidence. Just cos you like that opinion doesnt make it a fact.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Originally posted by Thunda
Im sorry, Ive tried to wade through the multiple pages to find the post that prove this is chinese lanterns, but I cant find it- could someone post a link or something to the post that proves this beyond doubt?
edit on 29-8-2011 by Thunda because: grammar!
You realise that is tantamount to saying that the a film of something that looks like a Ford pick-up truck, behaves like one and is in every way consistent with being a Ford pick-up truck isn't proof that it was one.

We are not talking about something as obvious and solid as a 'Ford Pick-Up truck' though. We are talking about anomalous lights in the sky- so no, its not 'tantamount' to saying that.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

yeah its not as if its a flock of birds like the iceland volcano

and these lights despite looking & behaving like lanterns and the fact we have someone who says they launched lanterns that very night they could be many things like.... and ....

edit on 31-8-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Wowie! This is a great video! Totally looks real. By real I mean not computer generated or altered. As for it being alien craft of any type I have no clue. Def. a few craft of intelligent structure for sure, whether it be us or them. Great post!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FadeProof

i posted multiple videos too and no one seemed to even notice either. just goes to show that MOST people on here are not up for serious logical discussion outside of their own speculations. ESPECIALLY that ARRR fellow.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyder4728
reply to post by FadeProof

i posted multiple videos too and no one seemed to even notice either. just goes to show that MOST people on here are not up for serious logical discussion outside of their own speculations. ESPECIALLY that ARRR fellow.

You posted the same video twice , the video you posted had already been posted before on page two , maybe YOU should have read the thread

edit on 31-8-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Well until we know what the lights are... I call it UFOs. No doubt about that.

New member here by the way. Been reading allot here for a while now and love it. So had to sign up.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Pathetic... do you know how lame this make the UFO community look?

Can you not recognize chinese lanterns when you see them?!?!?! i saw some out my window last night but i didn't rush onto ATS to make a topic about it pretending they were something there not.

When will you people realise there are no martians...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Can you not recognize chinese lanterns when you see them?!?!?! i saw some out my window last night but i didn't rush onto ATS to make a topic about it pretending they were something there not.

Until you know for a fact what it is, it is a UFO. Simple as that.
The word UFO, does not have to be synonomus with martians/aliens.
People tend to forget what UFO really means. Something more likely then aliens is as far as I know time-traveling humans and/or military black ops projects.

I do believe aliens exists somewhere, but are they really here?
So what is more likely, that some humans have tech most other humans do not know about, or aliens?
Just saying...

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Very interesting post. I'm no film major but it looks real to me. Maybe this is some proof of life beyond us.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
IT IS A UFO. AN UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT.
Now, let me hold your hand through this one children.. The key word there is Unidentified. Let me spell it out..

unidentified [ˌʌnaɪˈdɛntɪˌfaɪd]
adj
not identified or recognized an unidentified man

You do not know is these were lanterns, you do not know if they were aliens, it could be rodents flying future technology for all we know.
WE DO NOT KNOW. Therefore, it is unidentifiable object that is in flight, a UFO.

Knowledge is power.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I dont necessarily think the lights in this thread are UFO's...but there are many reasons why the UFO community can often look 'lame'. Your beliefs go against mine and many others so in saying that......
maybe we will realise there are no Martians, around the same time you realise Demons are NOT disguising themselves as aliens.

Like when Hell freezes over?

edit on 1-9-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella

I dont necessarily think the lights in this thread are UFO's...but there are many reasons why the UFO community can often look 'lame'. Your beliefs go against mine and many others so in saying that......
maybe we will realise there are no Martians, around the same time you realise Demons are NOT disguising themselves as aliens.

Like when Hell freezes over?

edit on 1-9-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

Oh so you know what the lights are then? I am interested in knowing more about it, please tell me

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by Thunda

yeah its not as if its a flock of birds like the iceland volcano

and these lights despite looking & behaving like lanterns and the fact we have someone who says they launched lanterns that very night they could be many things like.... and ....

edit on 31-8-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

No wonder governments have no problem lying to the public and the public believing them, when they quite happily accept one persons opinion as a fact.

All I am asking for is proof- you know, that thing you need to establish facts- until you can produce some, it remains unidentified.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

are you saying you are unable to identify a flock of birds and also unable to identify chinese lanterns?

If you are unable to do that maybe its time for you to find a new interest?

people who can't identify a flock of birds or chinese lanterns need to remove themselves from ufology. They are part of the problem , they are the noise that gets in the way of any potential signal.
edit on 1-9-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Proof perhaps? I am all about the truth, so I am not going to say some alien invasion is taking place from watching that video. However, I have no proof that these lights were lanterns, nor do you. You THINK they are chinese lanterns. Therefore, the lights remain unidentified. They are UFOs.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
Hey folks, I dont know if you noticed or not but we have a new member named MTerence and he posted a pretty interesting video. Since he cant post in the forums yet, I asked him if he would mind if I posted it here, because I really thought it needed to be seen or at have a look over. As he said yes thats fine, here it is.

Apparently it was taken yesterday in New York. It is a pretty good fake if it is one. No annoying music, but there is a bit of language so there is your warning!

Whatcha think?

Thanks again MTerence

edit on 27/8/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-28-2011 by Springer because: Edited title to more accurately reflect content

Notice the lights and building with camera moving at the same time, This digital overlay video is bogus

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I've never seen anything like that in my life. My first thought was flares? Maybe the former governer of arizona was going to pop on tv and say "its just flares", while the real culprit walks in wearing an alien suit and he makes fun of everyone that thinks its aliens.

Seriously though, i don't know. Many religions believe that aliens are really angels and that Jesus is coming back in a giant mothership to tractor beam his believers to safety. I take a more divine approach to it but in the end even i don't know all i can do is believe and hope.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join