It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's captured over New York Last night 8-26(Identified- Chinese Lanterns)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arrrr
reply to post by FlySolo

No, you just don't listen, but you clearly have a way with twisting words around. Your questions weren't immature, but your attitude and actions are that of an adolescent. Go troll somewhere else since most of your input has no back to it and you are constantly proving yourself wrong.

Edit: This could have all been avoided if you actually read everything from previous posts. I have not stated anything new. My information has been consistent, unlike your information (which seems to be missing/irrelevant.)

edit on 29-8-2011 by Arrrr because: (no reason given)

And do you expect me to believe every answer? I'm just supposed to "listen" to you and all is good? By your dodgy answers who wouldn't confront you? All I asked was show me the money.

And if trolling is confrontation, then guilty.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Funny because you were confrontational from the beginning, before you asked any questions. So ignoring your questions is irrelevant. You've been a member since 2007, you should know there is a button right under my avatar where it says member, and you can see "posts from this thread." I didn't answer you because of your attitude, and to be quite honest, I should have ignored you a long time ago and let you nag somebody else. Kinda like you were when I came on here tonight... But alas, after much "listening" on your part, it seems something finally clicked with you and you saw the connection. A day later then everybody else, but you still found it

edit on 29-8-2011 by Arrrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Indepth45

Someone post it in a thread of its own for God's sake! We've done the Lanterns!

EDIT: There's a thread on it here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 29/8/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrrr

Listen, you could have just said read the YT comments. Stop giving me your crap

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Yes my friends.. Something recently these objects became more active!

I bring to your attention of video, written down in St.-Petersburg!

8/30/2011

Enjoy yourselves!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by yurasham83

Are you saying this is an alien craft or a lantern or some other UFO?

There is no frame of reference in this video. Granted I skipped forward many times in this vid, but at each point I saw nothing but a white dot on a black background.. What did I miss?
edit on 30-8-2011 by underspace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by underspace
reply to post by yurasham83

Are you saying this is an alien craft or a lantern or some other UFO?

There is no frame of reference in this video. Granted I skipped forward many times in this vid, but at each point I saw nothing but a white dot on a black background.. What did I miss?
edit on 30-8-2011 by underspace because: (no reason given)

Yes, the person has woken up in four o'clock in the morning, and has seen in a window motionless shone object, took a support, has established the chamber and has started to write down video. At increase the object changed the form as though forced down sharpness. Sorry, but my english is bad.
edit on 30-8-2011 by yurasham83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

OMG guy you're one of the top Egotistical arrogant people Ive ever encountered on here seriously..im sorry but its true.keep repeating the same thing over and over and over and over. And you keep posting the same videos over and over and over and over.
Give up already if you're so sure of your self then move on and stop bickering and trying to belittle
sorry opinions are like aholes everyone's got one so deal with it

also
little observation... someone who is so sure of himself you spend an awful lot of time in this thread. Who are you actually trying to convince here

As for this thread it was doomed from the start like most threads this is why i usually sit on the sideline..allot of people talking over one another, not fully reading what others are saying, assuming and taking things out of context under minding, all this does is make a big mess and start arguments. This happens in most thread how are we suppose to get to the bottom of thing when we can even function as a community
Also want to make one thing clear im in no way claiming innocent here
edit on 30-8-2011 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3xil3

ARRR OMG guy you're one of the top Egotistical arrogant people Ive ever encountered on here seriously..im sorry but its true.keep repeating the same thing over and over and over and over. And you keep posting the same videos over and over and over and over.
Give up already if you're so sure of your self then move on and stop bickering and trying to undermine every
sorry opinions are like aholes everyone's got one so deal with it

also
Here a little observation... someone who is so sure of himself you spend an awful lot of time in this thread. Who are you actually trying to convince here

edit on 30-8-2011 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

I won't understand why you think that it fake? Then that it explain?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Ok, if you don't consider me for the normal person, I can leave from here without problems.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
more to confirm this with video ?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Based on the movement of the lights/camera, I would say the video is authentic. As we approach the Mayan Galatic Day, 12/21/2012, the appearance of the Masters of the Stars/Anunnaki will only increase. Also note that a host of alien related movies has come out recently: District 9, Skyline, Paul, Battle Los Angles, Apollo 18 etc. We are being conditioned for contact. The world governments already know that we are not alone.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
So chineese lanterns is the new fad?

Used to be weather ballons and swamp gas........

oh well, some people NEVER learn!

Never learn what? What is this video supposed to show us? Are you saying we should have learned these lights are ET? And what evidence that these lights are ET is there? Show me even one light in the sky that has been shown to be ET. I can show you a million different scenarios of lights in the sky being satellites, planes, choppers, flares, lanterns, balloons etc. You're right, some people never learn.

This kind of reply dampens my enthousiasm of the ATS community. Information about ufology and cryptozoology is all over the internet and it would take you and others a few hours per day to brush up on the "hidden" information.

Instead its more profitable to post deliberate gibberish so newcommers who are lazy believe you rather than people like me with a geniune interest. I am used of the name calling and ridicule. You ask for one instance/proof, whatever have you, when I can give you hundreds of examples....but I won't!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Those r not UFOs ,its only some Chinese lantern..
watch this video n u ll understand people.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

edit on 30/8/2011 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

edit on 30/8/2011 by indisputable because: i posted in wrong topic soz

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Invasion of fleets of so called Chinese Lanterns. This stuff is all over YouTube like a rash. I don't know when it started, but a lantern here and there has become replaced by whole air farces of these things. All drifting in one direction together. The ones in front (first to be released) burn out first, and the ones in back (last ones released) are brightest. Oh, and they all follow the prevailing winds together at roughly the same altitude. Someone should do this over Washington just to see if the terror alert status goes up...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Indepth45

I posted the actual astronauts video already..a few pages earlier. On page 20, 4th reply down. I even gave the mark in the video..but so far only 1 person responded. I'm sure the other lights, were of course chinese lanterns..I'm just not sure lanterns can make it up to the space station? I could be wrong.
edit on 30-8-2011 by Nkinga because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by onehuman

Invasion of fleets of so called Chinese Lanterns. This stuff is all over YouTube like a rash. I don't know when it started, but a lantern here and there has become replaced by whole air farces of these things. All drifting in one direction together. The ones in front (first to be released) burn out first, and the ones in back (last ones released) are brightest. Oh, and they all follow the prevailing winds together at roughly the same altitude. Someone should do this over Washington just to see if the terror alert status goes up...

Now knowing and understanding this perspective... ask yourself:

If you wanted to remain undetected while being able to observe openly without causing significant fear... but also wanted to get people who are aware enough to be open to your existence to start talking about the possibility that you are there...

... what is one method you may go about accomplishing this while still leaving it so people can happily and blissfully believe you aren't there as long as they want to?

Namaste!
edit on 30-8-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Regardless of the origin of the objects seen over NYC, here is a VERY interesting 2 articles. I don't have new post creation rights yet, so if someone who does could make this a new topic, I'd be grateful!

Article one: "The ultimate irony was that it wasn't just the public who were out of the loop. There were factions at the MoD on this issue. I was involved in work that led to the setting up of a highly classified study into the UFO phenomenon, codenamed Project Condign."

link: www.huffingtonpost.com...&title=Ralph_Noyes

Article two: ""The object should be a special spacecraft which cannot be explained so far with our current aircraft technology," Wang Sichao, a researcher with the Purple Mountain Observatory under the Chinese Academy of Sciences in Nanjing, told Chinanews.com."

link: english.eastday.com...

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join