It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's captured over New York Last night 8-26(Identified- Chinese Lanterns)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I gotta say, if that's a fake, it's a damn good lookin' one. I mean wow.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Cool story 'bro'

every time after an earthquake or disasters there are UFOs... right

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

This was before it. Read next time before making remarks like that.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

I guess you were busy typing- but this story is pretty much over now. Here is a previous post of mine stating a lady claims these are lanterns set off in memory of her sister.
------
This was in memory of Yaritza Pacheco that passed away 8/21/11 by a stray bullet on 174th st.

michellinda25 3 minutes ago
These are not ufos. These were lanterns released in memory of my lil sis who passed away.

michellinda25 8 minutes ago

And just in case you think this lady is talking out of here AAA www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 28-8-2011 by Arrrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Cool story 'bro'

every time after an earthquake or disasters there are UFOs... right

or after celebration or remembrance there are Chinese lanterns... right

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

edit on 28-8-2011 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

a link to another alleged video, from that area on the same evening in question, Aug 26, 2011.
it's short, but more eyes claiming to have seen something, unidentifiable at present. alien or human.

Bronx 26 Aug 2011?

T.T

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well it turns out that her story checks out so this one is Bunked. Mods you know what to do.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 3xil3

Whatever helps you sleep at night mate. The oxymoron was referring to the statement "proper debunking." Now if you don't get it, it's ok. I won't insult your intelligence like others before me

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arrrr

I guess you were busy typing- but this story is pretty much over now. Here is a previous post of mine stating a lady claims these are lanterns set off in memory of her sister.
------
This was in memory of Yaritza Pacheco that passed away 8/21/11 by a stray bullet on 174th st.

michellinda25 3 minutes ago
These are not ufos. These were lanterns released in memory of my lil sis who passed away.

michellinda25 8 minutes ago

And just in case you think this lady is talking out of here AAA www.dailymail.co.uk...

If her sister passed on the 21th, why wait til the 28th to release lanterns?
People pass all the time from violence and guns up in the Bronx but yet people dont release lanterns esp if theyre spanish or black,even white..asian or whatever Bronx race you want to call out. They stick to what they know how to deal with passings or what they know within their culture.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

First, the lanterns weren't released today. They were released on the 26th. Second, who cares what the color of your skin is, where you're from, or your history. People deal with things differently than others, it's part of human nature.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Perhaps tptb installed awesome lazer projectors whilst the city was empty and were just testing to see how it works. ATS members saying it was either a definately a UFO or a very good fake is the greatest score a test like this could get...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arrrr

First, the lanterns weren't released today. They were released on the 26th. Second, who cares what the color of your skin is, where you're from, or your history. People deal with things differently than others, it's part of human nature.

yeah I know not the 28th, I just got today's date stuck in my head for some reason.... 26... better?

She could say all of this but where's the proof? Where is the footage of her and her family releasing these lanterns? not saying i dont believe her sister passing cause people die everyday but without any proof of her and the people she knows releasing these lanterns, it just another hearsay, one side of the story.

Same way people demand proof of " UFO ", Where's the proof to this lantern story?
if there's none, its being taken as serious as "UFO" sightings.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
This is a good video....although there is nothing in it that could be considered proof of anything....it does show some aspects of the effects of a Gravitic Drive....craft appearing to be BLINKING IN AND OUT of existance and the brightly generated visable light that is associated with a Gravitic Drive.

The fact that the craft appear over a major metropolitan area shortly before a major storm....leads creadence to these Alien craft....if thats what they are....are piloted by a race that is either new from an Earth visitation standpoint....or are not new and are just not under the constraints of any treaty....as those under the constraints are not supposed to flyby major metro regions at either day or night.

Another posibility is....they very well could be ours and the approaching storm may present opportunities that most people are not aware of. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

It's ok, I don't like being wrong either. Luckily we're on ATS and have proactive members. Somebody already has contacted the lady and her story checks out.

Originally posted by Zeer0
Well it turns out that her story checks out so this one is Bunked. Mods you know what to do.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazzachel
reply to post by onehuman

they look like chinese lanterns to me.

Find Me the group who launched these lanterns - AND, as some have said, explain the weird timing.

Chinese lanterns, My tailwind.

EDIT to add: Ok. Chinese lanterns. My bad.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8/28/2011 by Amaterasu because: Reconsideration.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Someone likely having a huriccane party lanching some lanterns.

It's smart to launch them when things are wet so you don't cause a fire.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
With the amount of rain hitting NY last night....it would be difficult to launch Chinese Lanturns. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Launched right before the rain, perhaps?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

Thats true. I have family in the Bronx i'll ask if it was raining at that time.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join