It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan Tripoli Resident - Rebel Flags Are Everywhere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Heres an interesting video with a chat from a Libyan Tripoli Resident stating why the libyans cant fight back agaisnt the rebels invasion

And when he says: "no other choice with all these military equipment

We have to assume some pretty modern and nasty NATO equipment appeared.

If Libyans cant fight back agaisnt NATO And Rebels they have no choice but to join by force

Heres the video

Source

interesting comments

t this person is either stupid or an infaltrator from the NATO propaganda machine..The first is that the tribes outside Tripoli has created a unified military command and they will move into Tripoli to Clean up the city from AlQaida fundamenstalists, second: The army had gone in Guerrila Mode so the NATO can not longer attacked them so well, third, the tribes will continue to fight with or without Gaddafi because they will no accept the rule from some Easter Tribe ( Bengazi)

I just found the IOM's youtube channel. The username is iommigration. They have a video about evacuating people form Tripoli. I posted a comment telling them how bad it would look if anything happened to the independent reporters who are supposed to be taking their boat. They were supposed to have already evacuated them days ago. They travel from Benghazi to Tripoli, told them to watch who they let on the boat from Benghazi. Make sure and let these people know this is serious.

edit on 27-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This has escalated from assisting for humanitarian needs very quickly.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MBUK3D

I don't think this was ever about anything humanitarian. It's still all about oil.

join