It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 The TRUTH You're NOT being TOLD The clock runs out Sep 25th 2011?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Ok regardless of his failed predictions can anyone answer this.....

I checked google sky map and did a search for Elenin, comet, comet Elenin..........nothing found
Then I went to the Leo constellation and looked for it. Found it only when I turned on the infrared because it looked like another star until I did that. Why does it not turn up in a search? Why can it only be found in infrared? Comets aren't supposed to be emitting heat are they?

Also I checked the sky map in Virgo. There is a rectangle blacked out with something bright and swirly looking behind it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Oh darn it, is Elenin still there or not??
I thought everyone said it had disintigrated! Now I am seeing it brought up again!
What exactlyis official the current status of this thing?????

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Google Sky is not a live picture of space. It doesn't even get updated. The visual spectrum images come from the Sloan Digital Sky Survey and are at least three years old. The infrared images comes from IRAS which ended in 1983. Furthermore, there's the fact that Google Sky doesn't identify any comets. They're too small to be noticed on there. As for your object in Leo, it's called CW Leonis, a carbon star that is over 400 LY away.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

As of right now there has been no kind of official statement as to the condition of Elenin. However, most astronomers, including Leonid Elenin, are supporting the claim that Comet Elenin is breaking up.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Dang seems every other day now another post from someone fear mongering,does it ever end,why aren't these all put in a hoax category,wasted band width

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Um I have a problem with this video. It says it turned saturn on it's side! Don't you think astronomers all over the world would be saying "WOW" and telling everyone about it.

Facts about saturn......LOOK AT THE LINK

www.kidzone.ws...

www.solarviews.com...

Saturn has been photographed in MANY positions depending on the which camera was used! For someone to post a pic of it at 97 deg on its side is misleading to say the least. Where is the proof that has changed positio

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
One week and counting....
Cheers!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
reply to post by AdamAnt

I want to respond to this video because I see several things here. This entire video is using NLP to embed messages. CNN is doing the same thing this minute in their coverage. I am very familiar with this type of manipulation. If you examine the flashes on the screen at key worlds, you see the trick that is being used. Notice all the props in the room and the symbols on the page. Someone needs to slow this video down and look for inserted frames.

Anyway, those are my thoughts. Anyone else?

The message in the New Testament is to NOT fear. For whatever reason, Jesus message was about avoiding the fear of the end times. All we seem to get from our media is more fear. There is a reason.

edit on 27-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

Agreed, keep your heart stayed on Christ, Media is use of control by elites. watch the second half of that video. that man is rediculous.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
One day and counting...

Reup on video link form OP:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamAnt

the clock runs out on October 28th you tard

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamAnt

the clock runs out on October 28th you tard

just to add. non the scriptures (non of them say this) say that there will be global death (everything). all say after chaos will bring peace. havent read dont care. bye
edit on 24-9-2011 by Prince1of2gold because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Prince1of2gold

So what evidence do you have for this October 28th baloney?

Don't you realize this claim is just another in a long list of failures. There were failures in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2007, 2010, and now your claim is a 2011 failure. Failure after failure after failure for the doom and gloom crowd and I am only considering recent failures.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Yeah. I'm still waiting for my KABOOM!
Where's my earth shattering kaboom?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamAnt

Video has been removed.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by AdamAnt

Video has been removed.

Reup on video link form OP:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I hope the clock doesn't run out before I take a shower...

I've been in this chair monitoring ATS for 3 days now, and man do I stink.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamAnt

i think all those who think the end is near are all wacked on poo brain
thats what my kids say 10y and twins of 8
so come on fear mongers get a grip
if the world end do you realy think we would know

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
anyways so i watched the 2 part video on youtube ...

really it was a wast of my life for 2 hours or so but i did find one thing interesting in the whole entire time this guy was speaking.

he said when niburu comes and there is a polar shift on the 26/9/2011 which is tomorrow lol

the safest place will be in denver air port . you can hear him say this in part two around the 1 hour 15min and 45sec mark.

now that got me thinking there is also a thread on denver about some terrorism emergency training drill going on there over this weekend.
which you can read here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

thats about the only thing that i thought was abit weird or just a coincidence

apart from that this guy is one fruit loop.
edit on 25-9-2011 by gate13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Anyone stating that a pole shift can happen is a wacko. There has never been one in the history of the Earth, at least not as described by Hancock. A case for a "pole shift" happened 800Ma, but it took 15My to complete. It moved at an astounding meter a year or better. That's a lot slower than the pole shift claims which are sudden and large.

There is no large mass out there that is new to the solar system. The planets are where they should be. If a planet sized mass were within 70AU its gravity would be detected by the effect on the other planets. It would also be visible out to 340AU. That's for an Earth sized object. It would be visible out to 2100AU for a Jupiter sized object.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join