It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 The TRUTH You're NOT being TOLD The clock runs out Sep 25th 2011?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
When September 25th comes around, and all of the Pacific regions are still standing unaffected by magnitude 12-15 EQs, I'll expect a public apology from this guy. However I won't completely shun the prediction because there's always that small chance. Only 1 month to wait.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
reply to post by AdamAnt

I want to respond to this video because I see several things here. This entire video is using NLP to embed messages. CNN is doing the same thing this minute in their coverage. I am very familiar with this type of manipulation. If you examine the flashes on the screen at key worlds, you see the trick that is being used. Notice all the props in the room and the symbols on the page. Someone needs to slow this video down and look for inserted frames.

Anyway, those are my thoughts. Anyone else?

The message in the New Testament is to NOT fear. For whatever reason, Jesus message was about avoiding the fear of the end times. All we seem to get from our media is more fear. There is a reason.

edit on 27-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

You called it! see the prop in the middle, looks like a ink blot, commonly used by psychologist.

edit on 27-8-2011 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
There's something I find interesting about his prediction. When he compared all the three past major earthquakes, the alignments were with Elenin, the Earth, and the Sun only, but his August prediction also included other planets. One can make the argument that the September 25th, 2011 prediction is still valid because of this.

And by valid, I mean "valid as every other prediction that has never come to pass."

I seriously doubt anything will happen, but it never hurts to keep an open mind.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I wonder if in the DVD he sells there are bonuses where he explains where he learned physics... just to be sure to avoid going there

Funny video anyway, thanks for the laughts !

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
There's something I find interesting about his prediction. When he compared all the three past major earthquakes, the alignments were with Elenin, the Earth, and the Sun only, but his August prediction also included other planets. One can make the argument that the September 25th, 2011 prediction is still valid because of this.

And by valid, I mean "valid as every other prediction that has never come to pass."

I seriously doubt anything will happen, but it never hurts to keep an open mind.

I actually thought of that, He predected a quake on the 17th which has passed, but we did recently have one a few days later on the east, and the circumstances of the alignment were slightly different

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If nothing happens in late september, I will not expect nor want an apology from this guy. He's just adding up his own calculations. He's not shoving his views down anyone's throat. He is simply providing details on what he gets out of this whole Elenin ordeal. You can take it or leave it.

I watched the video in its entirety and I found it very interesting. s&f

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Alright, I just got done with the whole video.

So...where's part 2 at? I can't find it anywhere on YouTube.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This guy is frigen NUTs, he has no idea what the hell he is talking about, he is taking about earth level extinction and saying if you live through it you would get clobbered by the rest of the stuff.

But was a good
all the same only Australia will survives this hole mess.
So pack your bags move to the save haven mate, put a shrimp on the barby mate.
edit on 27-8-2011 by jsettica because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Yeah there is something strange about this comet, guess we will have to wait and see what it brings.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamAnt As far as Nibiru, until I see a huge freakinn rock creep in front of te sun. To me it is just another possibilty of this reality.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Buy three weeks of food and water. NOW! Network with friends, find some sort of underground or other fire-proof shelter away from direct sunlight during Sept 10-13. There will be solar flares and cme that will fry most electronics. There may be a solar recoil from magnetic de-coupling of elenin if that happens the sun may increase by up to three orders of magnitude in intensity momentarily. This means 1KW per square centimeter possible peak radiance. Also possible is the inverse; a dip by up to three orders of magnitude at the coupling stage. If this happens the sun will dim and the temperatures could drop to as low as -17 to -65 degC

After this you will see a second "Sun" on the 14th or 15. It will get bigger and eclipse the real sun on or about Sept 25-27 2011 with totality on September 26th. During this time there will be a huge earthquake, all over the earth 9 to 12 magnitude quakes. Elenin will be dim red with plasma from the sun covering it. Day side the sky will be a dim weird red color, night side it will have vivid auroras. It is likely the "dark knight" happens here. At this point there will be EMI so bad it will fry anything electronic that is left, and cause physical and psychedelic effects similar to the shaman's drug Ayahuasca or really, really, high dose mushrooms, that will last three days or so. After it is over there will be a lot of people who are insane or dead.

Later one can expect acid rain from nitrogen oxide and volcanic gases, and the sky will glow a weird green color for a few weeks.

If you survive this there will be a violent earthquake again in October and a possible meteor pummeling in late November. with the worst possible one a small asteroid smacking into the northern Atlantic ocean. At this point I think this would be a non-event compared to everything else.

Pray to god this does not happen, Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
So here is another thread about the world ending the day before my birthday.

I am really getting tired of all these the world will end at a certain time of the day on a certain month of a certain year.

When exactly on this date will it happen because at any given time it is not the same day all around the planet.

Some places it is the day before in other places it is the day after.

Does anyone else see the lunacy in these silly predictions?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

The message in the New Testament is to NOT fear. For whatever reason, Jesus message was about avoiding the fear of the end times. All we seem to get from our media is more fear. There is a reason.

You are *halfway* on the right track, dig deeper..but you're on your way.

Of course, it's not "the media" (because the m/s media are actually not the ones fear mongering) - it's certain, rather small groups who have an agenda of fear mongering, those people who come in the disguise as New Age "channelers" or scientists, "2012 prophets" etc...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamAnt

Here's the way I look at it: If enough people want something weird and creepy to happen at a certain date, it will. And if not enough people want it to happen, or if enough people don't want it to happen (a less powerful postulate) then it won't.

If someone walks up to you and points a gun in your face and tells you you better be scared because he's going to shoot you, he might actually succeed in killing your body. But:
1) He won't succeed in killing YOU.
2) You could try to stop him and you might succeed.
3) You don't have to be scared, though that would be the expected reaction.
4) He could be bluffing.

So I don't care what anyone says. The future is wide open as far as I'm concerned. We don't need to agree to anybody's prophecy.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

It's tail should be pointing directly toward the sun as it swings around, and it should be very long. The internet is flooded with different Elenin pics both with and without tails it seems.

Comet tails point AWAY from the Sun, not towards it.
Not all comets have prominent tails.

It's a lot easier to flood the web with dis-info than it is to remove the leaked facts of any nat'l security matter, if this is one that is.

You seem to be pretty good at the disinfo. Please learn about comets before posting so many mistakes.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

All of the claims of the Elenin alignments and quakes have been faked. I checked all of the dates and there was a discrepancy up to 5 days between quakes and the alignments. With so many large quakes happening each year it is easy to fit quakes to random dates and get the same results. Thus there is no difference between these claimed Elenin alignments and random picks.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I'm sorry did he say magnitude 12-15 earthquakes? My lord, this man is insane. That would be the force of an asteroid about 10 miles across at 75 miles per second slamming into the earth. There is no way a fault could build up that much stress. Does he not understand plate tectonics at all??

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

Buy three weeks of food and water. NOW! Network with friends, find some sort of underground or other fire-proof shelter away from direct sunlight during Sept 10-13. There will be solar flares and cme that will fry most electronics. There may be a solar recoil from magnetic de-coupling of elenin if that happens the sun may increase by up to three orders of magnitude in intensity momentarily. This means 1KW per square centimeter possible peak radiance. Also possible is the inverse; a dip by up to three orders of magnitude at the coupling stage. If this happens the sun will dim and the temperatures could drop to as low as -17 to -65 degC

A magnetic decoupling? That's pretty funny. Do you have any evidence at all that Elenin has a magnetic field? Then there is the silly claim that the Sun would change dramatically in output. That is so laughable since the energy output does not derive from surface events, but from internal heating from fusion. That energy is transferred to the surface - and not quickly.

After this you will see a second "Sun" on the 14th or 15.

So where does this mystery Sun mass come from? And why would it cause an eclipse and totality? And why would this cause quakes?

This reads like some fire and brimstone religious wacko. These claims are easy to spout and rather meaningless. Ho hum, another disaster scenario tossed out. Is that the 14th one this year? Could be.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
There was no major Aug. quake like he predicts, so his other predictions are already tainted and can't be substantiated with true facts.

ah yea.

Really?
The Washington D.C. quake that damaged the Washington monument was insignificant

And the quake that happened along the same 37th degree in Colorado, the very same day was all too common as well.

Really!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

These are not prophecies. These are wild eyed hallucinations designed to move money from the pockets of the gullible to the pockets of the charlatan spouting nonsense. Maybe that is the the style of entertainment some people seek. They want to live with gloom on the horizon. They may prefer to always have a "death for all" theme in front of them.

The clown in the video will simply make up a new story as none of the baloney claims come true and then sell that to the next crowd or even the same crowd in a few weeks. The doom and gloom lovers will buy into the next wacko story this seller of lies has to offer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join