It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 The TRUTH You're NOT being TOLD The clock runs out Sep 25th 2011?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The title is the exact name of the YT video copy and pasted, so dont assume I personally over dramatized it.
Whether you beleive the nibiru story or not, I thought this guy gave a decent break down of most the information you can find here on ATS and through out the innanets.
Whether I beleive it or not is not important.
I beleive in following Christ example in order to better yourself physically and spiritually. As far as Nibiru, until I see a huge freakinn rock creep in front of te sun. To me it is just another possibilty of this reality.

Enjoy, and please keep the personal comments and attacks away, If you dont care, beleive, or just here to harrass, comment on your own comment wall.

Oh yeah, the video is like an hour long so if you reply in a few seconds, you will officially be marked as an a- hole

If its a repost, sue me and delete

Deuces

edit on 27/8/11 by AdamAnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamAnt

I don't know of I believe any of ot or not but I do plan to watch the video. It never hurts to have an open mind there are always things to learn.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'd know not to buy a clock if it runs out.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hey! Thanks for sharing this! This is right up my street, I love getting into these and thinking! I watched the first minute, this is my bedtime movie!

Fanks! = )

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Sooooo...... What happened to Aug. 17th? More fear mongering bs!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm sure this was posted in a thread yest or day before. Not sure if I was just going crazy or time slipping, but i'm the vid seemed to say the same stuff over and over.
But I did like the bits that were normal.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
My advice, change some of your wording in the thread before the mods do.

I'm replying early because this has been posted here many time in the past 2 weeks and I have watched it.
There was no major Aug. quake like he predicts, so his other predictions are already tainted and can't be substantiated with true facts.

I don't believe Elenin is a comet though, where is it's tail right now? It's close to the sun now and no tail?

edit on 27-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thinkwotuwill

I thought the same thing...
Thought I was retard for a second

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm planning on watching this, I kind like crazy theories, I'm like expecting the unexpected this days.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It does look like those people are very gulible by the way they they react to some things he says, things that we would question, but they are like, whoooa oooooooo whooooo,

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

Phew I only watched it once cos of that. lol wasn't sure if I was going nuts.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hey OP just tagging this thread so I can watch the video later, me and the girl are going out to a bar so it should be an interesting video none the less after a few pints
I'll S&F ya if it's any good and maybe throw a comment or two in as well

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
so yea peeps who watch it,,,,, your not nuts he repeats himself 2 , 3 no maybe 4 times
well he may not but the vid does go rep go rep go go go repeat
edit on 27-8-2011 by thinkwotuwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Elenin's tail is very distinct. Even in those pictures you posted. Just look at these ones from last week.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

the 2nd pic was long exposure and will of course make the gas around it look like a streak tail, the 1st pic looks regular but I'm not finding any similar with a tail yet.

Here's larger versions from last week...

This is how it should look in those photos...

the last image seems to be the main one used for Elenin, which could very well be of another more prominent past comet, how would we know for sure?
There's just a lot of "unusualness" about this comet.

They say it's a hyperbolic comet. It's said that it's brand new to our solar system, or, it's got about a 13,000 year return orbit. Again, unusual. The media hypes comets but not really this one, which is unusual considering the rarity of such a thing in our lifetimes.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

It is interesting the latest video posted on Spaceobs from Leo himself showing a CME hitting comet ELE-nin and no tail formed at all, zero, and the ejection from the Sun could clearly be seen brushing across the darned thing!

Now why doesn't this thing get a tail over that? It just does not add up!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Im open to this stuff but I stopped watching when he said Aug 17th Huge EQ. Uh I think I speak for most we are still waiting, where is it? All he is doing is explaing this stuff we all know already to a gullible group of scared senior citizens.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamAnt

So was 2012 to far away for this guy?

Also I enjoy how everyone says the earthquakes are caused by Planet x, but yet don't explain the scientific data that brought them to this conclusion...

Oh and the world was suppose to end at least 13 times this year already...maybe this one is truly the end.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Exactly! Very good video example. It's tail should be pointing directly toward the sun as it swings around, and it should be very long. The internet is flooded with different Elenin pics both with and without tails it seems.

It's a lot easier to flood the web with dis-info than it is to remove the leaked facts of any nat'l security matter, if this is one that is.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamAnt

I want to respond to this video because I see several things here. This entire video is using NLP to embed messages. CNN is doing the same thing this minute in their coverage. I am very familiar with this type of manipulation. If you examine the flashes on the screen at key worlds, you see the trick that is being used. Notice all the props in the room and the symbols on the page. Someone needs to slow this video down and look for inserted frames.

Anyway, those are my thoughts. Anyone else?

The message in the New Testament is to NOT fear. For whatever reason, Jesus message was about avoiding the fear of the end times. All we seem to get from our media is more fear. There is a reason.

edit on 27-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join