It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB flexed their muscle with Irene

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Irene looking bad

Irene could be US Greatest Disaster

Expect Riots

I think everyone has probably seen the photos of the empty shelves at Walmart. The evacuation orders. The sheer panic.

I wonder how many people are thinking..."whew, we got SO lucky...." Now we can go back home, take the boards off, and thank TPTB for taking care of us.

TPTB. The Powers That Be.

TPTB have demonstrated, once again, that they have enormous power to control the behavior of millions of people. They have largely controlled the news on this storm...what it was "likely" to do, the damage it was "likely" to cause, and all for what?
All they have done is show that they can control the actions of a LOT of people, they can cause panic, they can MOVE people just by their words. They don't need buses or rail cars.

They just need sheeple.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Are people who post things like this actually serious? Because I cant help but laugh when I see one of these posts spouting this foolishness.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Are people who post things like this actually serious? Because I cant help but laugh when I see one of these posts spouting this foolishness.

Alsopeople who think people fabricated the entire storm and are steering it.

Nonsense. Now them stating it is illegal to stay behind, there is a good conversation

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eavel

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

Alsopeople who think people fabricated the entire storm and are steering it.

Nonsense. Now them stating it is illegal to stay behind, there is a good conversation

To some people everything, and I mean everything is orchestrated and controlled by the omnipotent TPTB, earthquakes, floods, droughts, scores in football matches(yes!), sexual orientation, you name it. It's kinda like how people viewed God back in the middle ages...."It's raining again"...."well that's Gods way of saying stay at home" or "my wife has just had twins(and survived), God has looked favorably on me, I must be doing something right" or "Bill Ferny just got hit by lightning!! God's getting him back for no going to mass last sunday"
edit on 27-8-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

So true.
I still find it hard to believe that people in New York panicked over this hurricane. And ATS members bought right into it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
They flexed their muscle?...Sorry but even if they flexed I'm not impressed. Nothing related to tbpb really interest me, because in the end they'll lose. Also, some people are too quick to inject this term into any conversation involving natural disasters. So what about the many hurricanes, ice ages, extinction events throughout Earths history? Were those all orchestrated by "tptb"? Of course they traveled back in time just to kill off the dinosaurs and flex their muscle....

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

You make a valid point , recently a similar thing hapenned in Australia, the state premier of QLD called it a quote "monster storm"...."a killer monster storm" when a cyclone threatened the Qld far north coast.

They stand in front of the Tv cameras and tell us how bad the monster will be , like you say we obey their directives, hand over control for ourselves to fools, who know no more than anyone on the net does.

it was obvious this Iene was not a big one....its a fizzer, but can still kill, if people don't use their own commonsense.
Stay away from trees and stay indoors.
Dont go near low lying beach areas.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Maybe you misunderstand me.
I don't believe this hurricane was caused by "TPTB".
I believe it was hyped to the point of illogical behavior by many people that can't seem to think for themselves. In fact, we have seem several doomsday type threads here on ATS.
The conspiracy might be..."WHY?" What is the point getting so many people freaked out and moving out?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I don't think OP is saying tptb had anything to do with causing the hurricane or even influencing it, I believe he is referencing the fact that they have influenced the decision making of the people. That is, they are able to cause mass panic among people and then get them to leave their homes, buy products that may not necessarily be needed, and just generally convince people that without the "tptb" our lives would be unlivable.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Yes, they are doing that more and more.
But, why? What is the point?
I really believe they get feedback, useful feedback on how to control people.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Reply to post by Eavel

I think hats interesting also. I didnt think you could force someone off their property. But from what I understand its only a misdomeanor with no arrest so probably a hefty fine.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Reply to post by SirClem

People always act illogical when a storm is coming with or without a warning. I see it every winter here in Philadelphia. The news says a snow storm is coming and people run out and buy the entire market. Its nothing new and nothing that TBTB are influencing.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Yes, but they have probably lived through a snow storm. The whole question here is, why was this storm hyped the way it was?
What did we learn, if anything?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
Irene looking bad

Irene could be US Greatest Disaster

Expect Riots

I think everyone has probably seen the photos of the empty shelves at Walmart. The evacuation orders. The sheer panic.

I wonder how many people are thinking..."whew, we got SO lucky...." Now we can go back home, take the boards off, and thank TPTB for taking care of us.

TPTB. The Powers That Be.

TPTB have demonstrated, once again, that they have enormous power to control the behavior of millions of people. They have largely controlled the news on this storm...what it was "likely" to do, the damage it was "likely" to cause, and all for what?
All they have done is show that they can control the actions of a LOT of people, they can cause panic, they can MOVE people just by their words. They don't need buses or rail cars.

They just need sheeple.

Is far worst than that!! Tnks to Tesla secret projects and exchanges with Greys and Reptilians, they actually they can control not only the sheeple, but the own environment. They can trigger earthquakes and tsunamis, they can manipulate weather, creating and steering hurricanes, they can provoke mass death of animals through HAARP EM radiation, they submit the sheeple to biological and psychic warfare and to be fair I think that only the US military ALONE, has technology to destroy the entire planet.

Controlling of masses behavior, is just part of the pack.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem

Yes, they are doing that more and more.
But, why? What is the point?
I really believe they get feedback, useful feedback on how to control people.

It seems when they are ata low point in popularity , governments "emphasise" normally occuring or already occurring events.

If the powers wanted Libya to be a threat to world prace after years of supporting him they could

They can make a storm into a monster, and as you say we thank them for seeing us safe against the monster.

Whether they also do it to get feedback on mind controlling techniques I don't know.

I think even the news announcers were embarrassed.

But it also could be to divert attention from something else.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

Probably because it's a fairly large tropical storm headed for NYC. People go crazy whenever anything happens or might happen in NYC.

It's past me now but for some reason the wind is worse than when it was right over top of me. I thought I was in the clear but now I'm actually getting worried. Not to mention the 2 feet of water that's climbing up my 3 foot elevated house. I felt pretty high and mighty for not losing power when the rest of Hampton Roads did, but now I'll be surprised if I don't lose power even though Irene is past me.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

For years and years I trusted the government. I trusted "ABC World News Tonight". I trusted the weathermen to do their homework.
Where does the crap come from that is ruining all of the institutions that people trusted? Why are we self-destructing? It is like a computer virus is shutting down people themselves.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by havenvideo

That is actually pretty common in a hurricane or tropical storm when the winds have dropped most of the rain out they pick up.
Not to worry. You have internet and a roof over your head.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker512

What do you think is "nice"?
Just trying to help your posting numbers.

edit on 27-8-2011 by SirClem because: Dunno. Really. Dunno.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join