It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am proud of the UK!! I like my Country!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Thank you all = ) I'm not done with the UK yet and I have great expectations to come from our Country! I would even go as far as to say, we'll be the ones thriving! There is positives in everything, if you look for them or just have a quick think...you'll find them!!!
ALSO I'M NOT BEING BIG HEADED BUT HAVE YOU SEEN OUR QUEEN?! SHE'S DRIPPING IN DIAMONDS! SHE'S BLING BLING!!

Smiles all around! Cheerio!

Smug right now =)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

we'll be the ones thriving! There is positives in everything, if you look for them or just have a quick think...you'll find them!!! ALSO I'M NOT BEING BIG HEADED BUT HAVE YOU SEEN OUR QUEEN?! SHE'S DRIPPING IN DIAMONDS! SHE'S BLING BLING!! Smiles all around! Cheerio!

we'll be the ones thriving!

have you been sleeping under a rock lately? immgrants even proud british citizens dont have Jobs some have been looking for a job for more then two years or more, the weathly are stealing from the middle class poor and getting away with it.

There is positives in everything

In a fairy land there is. The point is the elites dont give a thing nor care about the people.

ALSO I'M NOT BEING BIG HEADED BUT HAVE YOU SEEN OUR QUEEN?! SHE'S DRIPPING IN DIAMONDS! SHE'S BLING BLING!! Smiles all around! Cheerio

I have no comments for the above quote

edit on 27-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Kostas

we'll be the ones thriving! There is positives in everything, if you look for them or just have a quick think...you'll find them!!! ALSO I'M NOT BEING BIG HEADED BUT HAVE YOU SEEN OUR QUEEN?! SHE'S DRIPPING IN DIAMONDS! SHE'S BLING BLING!! Smiles all around! Cheerio!

have you been sleeping under a rock lately? immgrants even proud british citizens dont have Jobs some have been looking for a job for more then two years or more, the weathly are stealing from the middle class poor and getting away with it.

There is positives in everything

In a fairy land there is. The point is the elites dont give a thing nor care about the people.

ALSO I'M NOT BEING BIG HEADED BUT HAVE YOU SEEN OUR QUEEN?! SHE'S DRIPPING IN DIAMONDS! SHE'S BLING BLING!! Smiles all around! Cheerio

I have no comments for the above quote

Oh you know what, chillax! Do you know the 'Elite' personally? The Elite are simply people like you and me although with more wealth than us. It really doesnt mean anything! The 'Elite' exist in every Country... but if they could make us all equal (which in my mind we are) I am sure they would.
We will be the ones thriving in comparison we are a small country - a small country that works!! Why have you got such a vendetta for the Elite (They don't care about us etc)?

If people can't find jobs... is it a really bad thing? The lifestyle once led may alter but it can be resolved...! Money is always in the pot for people like this (another good UK point) WHICH MAY I ADD THE ''ELITE'' WHO PROBS PAY MORE TAX INTO THE SYSTEM...! The money is not a great deal but it's there and it's obviously enough as people are surviving!

When you next go outside, smile... look around and realise... we're all happy or we have the means to be happy if we allow ourselves!

Take it easy brother!

You know our Queen is the Don!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

If people can't find jobs... is it a really bad thing?

thats why i cant take you seriously with that kind of reply.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
your first 3 points are very wrong.

edit: why am i replying to this retarded crap, kostas, youre an idiot.
edit on 27-8-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm just keeping it light, simply pointing out the positives. I'm not going to keep repeating myself. With every negative there is a positive. I love my Country and our Country loves it's citizens, sometimes we chose to ignore it but if we listen, watch and understand.. the Country is working for us and not against us.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
UP THE RA

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

So his first three points are very wrong are they? Let's take a look at that shall we?

We have Democracy and the ability to say how we feel!

The UK does have a democracy and you can say what you feel in the ballot box the trouble is that most people don't do that, they vote traditionally because they consider people from the smaller parties 'don't stand a chance' so what do you end up with? The people with the money to put their point forward, right or wrong. The woes of the voters in Britain, indeed in any country why there is the ability to vote are almost exclusively their own doing. You can change the system, say go for proportional voting, but only if people take the trouble to vote and to register their displeasure with the current system. You cannot seriously expect to get change when such a small proportion of the voters actually bother to vote. His point was NOT very wrong.

We have a brilliant Justice system which most of the time works and keeps us safe!

In principle this is correct. The British model of justice is employed in many places in the world. Note that he does say most of the time. The things that pervert the system of justice are the people who have an agenda. How do you deal with that? See the point above. More and more however Britain is moving over to the American style of policing and that is not a good sign. Things happen today that would never have happened in my brief time on the beat. (It was rather a long time ago
)

His point was NOT very wrong.

We have a good social fund for those unfortunate people without jobs (I have just been lucky!)

You cannot deny that the National Health Service and the Benefits are good in Britain compared to some other countries, although Ireland is possibly better. Again the problem with these services is that they are being perverted by those with an agenda, and by the free-loaders who don't want to work, or prefer to get benefits and work as well. Can you imagine how people in America cope when their unemployment benefits run out? Would you prefer that system.

His point was NOT wrong.

Personally I would hesitate to call someone retarded, especially if I was not prepared to provide information as to why I thought that. Simply to make such a statement is to make the presumption that YOU are right. You are actually doing what the PTB do in a nutshell and attempting to impose YOUR view on others.

Pot and kettle. You need a rethink on attitude I feel after doing some research about how others fare in other countries before moaning about your own lot.

edit on 28/8/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

It's a shame, I agreed with what you said until you insulted the Conservatives.

Bah, oh well....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

youre just as deluded as the op.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This is your Captain David Cameron, welcome to RMS Titanic. We are about to set sail for the EU

Argh!!! Somebody stop the ship, I want to get off.

This country is doomed, we are headed for complete catastrophe. These days I would sooner wipe my ass with the English or UK flag, than wave it.
Simply because this country no longer stands for anything and officially resides in the gutter. It has lost it's mojo.

No industry, no jobs, no job prospects, no cheap housing, no cheap petrol, low wages, rotten & corrupt government, taxes, taxes and more taxes, lying & deceiving corrupt media and the only thing that awaits us, is the assimilation into the EU which is even more corrupt and rotten to the core than the UK. It's time to steer RMS Titanic in a different direction, but not before chucking Cameron and his elitist banking buddies overboard.
Bring on the mutiny (revolution).

edit on 30-8-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
What a complete joke. I for one am happy with my Country and I take pride in it. If you think it's doomed... go and join Shirley Phelps Roper! No one is forcing you to stay in the UK.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

Neonitus is right, you are seriously in denial. Keep seeing the world through your rose coloured glasses. This is my country, I'm not going anywhere & I'll never abandon it, regardless of how bad things get. It would make no difference if I went elsewhere, because the same parasites are destroying those countries as well. Like I said, this country will be great again, once we remove these rotten self serving parasites and that day is coming. If it doesn't, then all I can say is, enjoy the nightmare that awaits us all.

Shame I don't have a time machine, then I could take you back 35 years when this country was in a much better state in regards to values & principles, but you're young and you have nothing to compare today with.

The Tory government doesn't do anything to help people. There all talk and no action, while continuously milking the tax payers and lining their own pockets at everyones expense. Labour are just a s bad and it appears the LibDems are no different either. So the only thing I'm really voting for is to keep this country in a perpetual state of rot & debt.

UK debt levels damaging growth, warns BIS.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

edit on 31-8-2011 by kindred because: link

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
As I stated in another thread, the good things in this country out weigh the bad. Having been lucky enough to travel quite a bit, I am always pleased to land back in the UK. To walk through the terminal gates and see the reassuring sign of a WH Smith's . People think we have corruption here, but nothing like the scale of other countries, where paying off a police officer is just seen as a normal day to day practice.
Yes we have had our riots, but they are nothing new, gangs have been fighting and rioting in this country for centuries, it's only with the 24hr rolling news media that these things get blown out of proportion nowadays.

I'm getting a bit tired of everyones negative attitude about the UK and it's prospects. We need to start being more positive, negativity and the blame game get us nowhere fast.

We need to have a positive mindset in these troubling times, we need to concentrate on what we can do, not on pessimistic scenarios.

If you are born in the UK you have been given the golden ticket in life compared to the majority of the world's population.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

You my friend are what we'd call here in London, 'Brother from another Mother'.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I love the uk I just hate people so if there were no people here it would be awesome

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The UK is full of Immigrant's taking are jobs..... ARE YOU FOR REAL?... Without the immigrants are economy would clapse. Are you going to work in a resturant for minimum wage? No you'd say, 'Ill get more on the dole'.. Being a UK citizen with that ethos... I'd rather have 10 Polish here than someone like that.

Immigrants come here to better their life's and their families also. Things are obviously bad in their own country so be it they have to come here.... What would you do if you were in their shoes with a family to provide for, would you come over here and provide for them if you had no other options? or would you let them starve in the name of not upsetting the British?

This site is about love and kindness to all.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yeah, nothing like running away from your problems, rather than staying put and fixing them. Everyones out for an easy ride. The only reason why most immigrants come here is to milk our benefits system. Allowing every immigrant and his dog into our country makes a lot of sense. Let's see if we can cram the whole of the rest of Europe, Asia, Africa & the Middle East into the UK. Our deluded MP's & the EU probably thinks this country can support 3 billion easy on benefits, especially considering there isn't even enough jobs for people who were born in this country, nevermind jobs for immigrants.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join