It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Irene Conspiracy!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Andre Neves

Last night i was sort of thinking the same sort of things as the OP, this thing with the MANDATORY evacuations, and i was thinking (but didnt wanna say cos it didnt seem like a time for jokes)"Close Encounters of the third kind", however i think its more likely that the authorities dont want another New Orleans.
Anyway im watching cnbc now and its looking pretty windy out there, stay safe people.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Andre Neves

The reason why it's getting so much attention is because it effected several states, it's extremely large and the states that were effected happen to be near some of Americas most important places. Washington DC and New York. There is no conspiracy. If they ignored it, then yes, I could see there being a conspiracy.

This is news.

And the earthquakes effected 26 states. That's also newsworthy.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
After reading several theories on this thread just now on 'why' this is so hyped up, I am left opinion-less.

However I find it very odd and a bit childish that Obama take's'charge'at the hurricane center and manages a few photo ops to bolster the article.

Are they for real? Is this make-believe puppet hour? Will he pretend to be a cowboy or Indian next week?
It's awfully insulting to think that THEY think this is making us feel more protected or something. And the sadder thing is: some people WILL feel better.

Ugh. There's no escaping the madness and stupidity that's plagued this planet.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
False flag....?
Maybe Hollywood is trying to give us a hint about our future.???

Watch the Contagion movie trailer.....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I wish people were so fast to obey God, when it came to their lives. When it comes to God....people believe HE only wants to 'smite' us. hahahah If that were true.....we'd be DEAD already. Let's look...shall we, and see how we'd rather OBEY them and not HIM:

War on Terror vs. "Do not fear nor be afraid"
Alcohol vs. Marijuana
Borrow vs. "You shall lend but you SHALL NOT BORROW"
Homosexuality vs. "Men shall not lie with other men as they do with women"
Dont spank vs. "Do NOT withold correction from a child"
Take, Take, Take, vs. "Give and it shall be given unto you"
Revenge vs. "Forgive those that trespass against you"
Judgements vs. "Do not judge"

The list goes on and on....ladies and gentlemen...that's just the TIP of the iceberg. And for those of you..that have a problem with my "homosexual" comparison...WHO EXACTLY said it's ok; you and "them" or the Creator, of both: "you and them"? That's all i'm saying. Do as you wish.....i'm no one's judge and could care less, personally, i'm just telling you what God said. Oh, and please...don't try to use the "love" excuse...when "love", in God's kingdom, has nothing to do with 'feelings'. (1Cor 13) If you think God goes against HIS own 'rule's....YOU'RE DELUSIONAL. I'd advise you look at the things God said, NOT TO DO...before you get into the whole: "love your neighbor", thing!!! Start with the first 5 books of the law...and go from there!

We are being set up....for a MAJOR fall. Not only will lives be lost....but souls, as well. There is a battle for your 'spirit'...people; there is a battle for Y.O.U. The devil is NOT spending eternity.........aloooooone! Saying: "I didnt know" will HARDLY help. "My people are destroyed for lack of KNOWLEDGE" (google scriptural reference)

TPTB are using God's word......AGAINST YOU!!! This is WHY things are going the way they are......to Hell in a hand basket. Next year, should be VERY, VERY interesting; that's what TPTB are CONDITIONING us for. God only knows how people are going to react, when the FULL SPIRIT OF FEAR....is unleashed. Imagine THAT!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Why is this overhyped to the point of sillyness?

This month there were 2 big Typhoons headed for China. Right before landfall the first one turned 90* and went North to Korea...the one behind it turned around 180* and went out to the big blue Pacific.

Oddly there were reports of an Orange Dust in Alaska falling on peoples homes, cars, washing up on shore.

My theory is the Chinese Air Force dispersed a dust in the upper atmosphere to block HAARP's transmissions...and the effect was an energy kick back that caused the Magnetometer in Alaska to show some crazy results.

Now there more Typhoons trying to be created in the Pacific to head to China?

www.goes.noaa.gov...

I think China demonstrated they've got the knowledge on how to deflect weather warfare. Let's watch what they do with these new storms brewing

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
They are keeping the people on a constant diet of fear - frightened people much easier to control - and at the same time Irene is a major distraction from uncomfortable issues like the economy, bank corruption, the Fed, Ron Paul and the illegal war in Libya.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

ok, i saw the nuke detonation theory and want to see more evidence. in virginia, the quake 6 km deep, on 23 August, and 11 aftershocks by the 28th.
in colorado, the quake was 4 km deep, on 22 August, 19 aftershocks by 28th.

seems to me that the depth and the number of aftershocks argue against a nuke... too deep, and a nuke would not have soo many aftershocks... a stressed fault would readjust, a nuke in a fault free area would not have reverbertions.

think... who is going to be able to drill 6 km, leave no clear evidence at the site. go to google earth , see both locations... no evidence of spoil piles. around the colorado site, there are several cleared sites with nothing in evidence.

i think the seismic data needs to be compared to known deep nuke detonations. if known sites do not have aftershocks, then the nuke theory is doubtful

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blue_fish
False flag....?
Maybe Hollywood is trying to give us a hint about our future.???

Watch the Contagion movie trailer.....

www.youtube.com...

I have to say I thought about this too. Hollywood seems to be so timely in creating these movies that parallel so called 'conspiracy theories'. Then they call the people who 'see' fools as their 'Disinformation' seeds are planted....

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Yeah its being over hyped so that they can say "hey we need to evacuate and close of these areas so we can plant some bombs to go off in the next month or two."

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blue_fish

or maybe movies like that sell easily in the box offices?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Htrowklis82
I think that it is a general overreaction because no one wants another Katrina like situation to occur.
I also think that the media has become very addicted to the "drama"
In a sense so many things are over hyped and over played....Seems to be the way the world works these days.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Htrowklis82 because: (no reason given)

I live in Maryland. They kept saying Hurricane but then they showed the actual wind speeds.
In Baltimore we maxed out at around 35 MPH. The power stayed on where i am.
----------
The tracked - eye - of the tropical storm surprisingly caused NO damage in Ocean City, Maryland.
They pushed the sand off the boardwalk and then opened for business.
So much for hurricane hype. Obama milked it for all it was worth.
----------
The liberals had their fingers crossed for $900 Billion in damage so they could race to the
House of Representives and DEMAND emergency funding to repair the damage.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I was just thinking the other day and wanted to post something that could be of great importance. I am new so maybe someone could start a topic about this. I'm sure everyone here knows about plumb island off the coast of new york, not a very secure animal disease and possible bio weapons research lab. Jesse ventura did a whole episode about it and hurricane Irene just passed right over top of it. Should we expect really bad diseases emerging in new york? I think its possible. What do you guys think? someone should start a forum about this

top topics

<< 1   >>

join