It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i don't want to die on earth, i want to die on space, mars, jupiter, neptune, moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i will die, so are you, and everybody, one day, we face our last breath,
but i never want to die on earth, i want to view this universe before i die,

die on moon, somewhere else, at least let me view how the magnificent space physically.

i don't know about you, but i think human is idiot, stupid, we wasting so many time to do 9 to 5 stupid job, stupid politic, stupid possession, stupid god, stupid religion, totally idiot.

keep doing the same job as if you are robot, keep on eating, farking, #ing, sleeping, then eat, #, fark, then sleep, wake up, eat, #, fark....... wtf.

idiot need to be controlled, thats why you got government,
are you crazy, yes, i am absolutely sure you are crazy,

you have no idea bout life, experience

there is whole lot new exciting experience waiting us out there in space, but we are fighting like stupid idiot clown on earth, wtf with you all human?

but you see, it is really HARD to manage several billions of idiot on earth, it is a DAMN hard job.
they are really stupid and idiot and there is no short-cut way to make them realize that they are stupid.

everybody doing for money where they should do for efficiency so that we can focus on something else after this.

all your #ty productions? and you bought it and you feel so proud with the # you own? wtf with you?

serious, all the idiots on earth, please wake up.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Yeah....uhhh...yeah.

Go get em, tiger!

PS:

>>serious, all the idiots on earth, please wake up.

Yeah........

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I know it's not possible but I have always wanted to die and then my body being sent into space to just float around and see where I end up! That would be so cool, i'd probably be ripped in half though!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I like cherry popsicles.

Sometimes grape but mostly cherry....Mostly

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Dying in space looking at the cosmos sounds idylic.
Problem with your post though.
Its the 'idiots' you mention doing the 9-5 and working for money to buy stuff that are ones motivated to build the space vehicles needed to leave the planet and enable your dream. The discipline that people impose upon themselves ensures that the guy in Houston helping navigate your ship and ensure its safety doesn't just get up and leave his post whenever he gets a bit bored. and the guy fuelling the craft waits around until it is full.
_javascript:icon('
')

I agree though that humans waste so much time and energy pursuing crap, junk and status. time and lives are wasted fighting over constructed religions and individuals indulging their desires at others expense and miserey, this is energy that could be used to make our world better and a more enlightened place for all mankind.
I guess that we are simply not as evolved as we imagine ourselves to be ....yet!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by requireduser

We created a system, now we cant stop it, I feel your anger..
Just make the best out of it like the rest of us

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Death is part of us you never lose your breath. You go from breathing life to breathing into life so it doesn't matter where or how you die

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by requireduser

i don't know about you, but i think human is idiot, stupid, we wasting so many time to do 9 to 5 stupid job, stupid politic, stupid possession, stupid god, stupid religion, totally idiot.

there is whole lot new exciting experience waiting us out there in space, but we are fighting like stupid idiot clown on earth, wtf with you all human?

but you see, it is really HARD to manage several billions of idiot on earth, it is a DAMN hard job.
they are really stupid and idiot and there is no short-cut way to make them realize that they are stupid.

everybody doing for money where they should do for efficiency so that we can focus on something else after this.

Yes, we are the problem, All us stupid humans. We're idiots. What do we have to do to attain success such as your own?

but you see, it is really HARD to manage several billions of idiot on earth, it is a DAMN hard job. they are really stupid and idiot and there is no short-cut way to make them realize that they are stupid.

So how would you go about making someone realize they are stupid?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I like cherry popsicles.

Sometimes grape but mostly cherry....Mostly

Cherry OR cola. Oh yeah, living it big.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

Originally posted by requireduser

Yes, we are the problem, All us stupid humans. We're idiots. What do we have to do to attain success such as your own?

but you see, it is really HARD to manage several billions of idiot on earth, it is a DAMN hard job. they are really stupid and idiot and there is no short-cut way to make them realize that they are stupid.

unless they willing to learn, be open minded to things that we haven't yet completely understood.

i don't claimed i am out ot this idiot cycle, but to realize you are in the cycle is first step.

new topics

top topics

join