It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Irene Predicted in Adam's Family Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

This freaked me out... especially after discovering what appeared to be HAARP activity on Irene that is being discussed on this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

HAARP activity on Irene www.youtube.com...

They are playing god, and the crazy bald guy represents the evil forces of TPTB that have unleashed the knowledge (symbolized by the book) which took years of research and development

edit on 27-8-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

it is a matter of connecting dots that one finds this has been done in the past it is likely to happen again. I have seen this twice in the past: coincidences in entertainment that cannot be just coincidences. That is where one draws the line between what they believe is coincidence.. or not. I do not believe these are just coincidences

911 Predicted in Lone Gunman Pilot Episode 6 Months before it happend

Comet ELE predicted by Deep Impact in 1997. President is black, person who discovered has the same name, there is a budget crisis

Another funny coincidence?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think its just a coincidence

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hardly a prediction...go outside, get some fresh air, talk to people, get off the internet for a while...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
To be honest I didn't need to watch the video.. I just read your title and

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Are you serious? This is absolutely one of the dumbest threads ever, apart from the one where someone claimed to be able to predict an apocalyptic nuclear attack on America from an episode of the Simpsons.

You are a loony and you need to stop watching movies if you keep finding all these little coincidences in them and blowing them out of proportion.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If this was in a Munsters episode I would buy it,but the Adams Family

2nd
edit on 27-8-2011 by KaiserSouszay because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Before anyone replies, they should at least watch the video.

I think/hope it is just a coincidence. Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Irene is a recycled name and has been used before.Irene storms.

Would of been a prediction if it was never used before....sorry no prophecy here.

I also found they only use a name once if it was a great enough storm and its not "appropriate" to reuse that name:

Hurricane Names
edit on 27-8-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The name Irene for a hurricane was also used in 1999 and 2005. Hurricane names are recycled and only the biggest most destructive names get retired.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

There were storms named Irene in 1953,1954 and 1959. Also in 1963, 1967, 1971, 1981, etc.

List of historic tropical cyclone names

By the way HAARP has nothing to do with Hurricanes, it's aimed into the ionosphere as that's the part of the atmosphere it's designed to affect (a part that does not control or cause weather). It's also all the way in Alaska. That video you posted has absolutely no factual basis in claiming that HAARP is controlling Irene.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
To be honest I didn't need to watch the video.. I just read your title and

Thats very rude and disrespectful..
just entering a thread to post that

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ok i watched you video(I love that scene)

I did a little research and found about there are around 450 or so female names beginning with the letter I. Of those names, 90% are non-English names. The remaining 10% include many names which will never be used.The remaining names have been used to name a hurricane in the last 30 years. Irene was also a hurricane in 1999. With this in mind, the chances of a Hurricane named Irene are 1in 30 or thereabouts but actually Irene has been used twice in 12 years.

It would make more sense that it "predicted" the 1999 Irene. It was closer in date.

some links for fun and amazement:

www.aussiethings.com.au...
www.justmommies.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.imdb.com...

and just to drive everyone crazy......

www.fema.gov...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I, like God, do not play with dice and do not believe in coincidence.

Very good find - keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Um I don't exactly agree with you. I think the government is using the opportunity of a hurricane happening now to achieve something surely (heard of theories like economy or presidential support etc.) but I've never believed that the government controls weather. It's going to take more than the Addams family to convince me of that.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Whether this is coincidence or foreshadowing, don't let your feathers get ruffled. There are some of us who realize that Hollyweird gets used a lot for predictive programming and the foreshadowing of events.

Movies and TV are perfect mediums for this because it can always be denied and/or passed off as coincidence. And there are plenty of people in the world, and on ATS willing to do both.

Just as there are plenty of people willing to believe mother nature can't be influenced, or controlled in many cases.

top topics

join