It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Obama know about this? Rebels seem to be killing Blacks indiscriminately in Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is a video by a "rebel spokesman" who openly asks for the KKK and skinheads to help the rebels lynch Black Africans. I do not know if this video is legit or not, but this is just sickening even if its meant to be a joke.

And here are a few videos which they don't show you on TV.

Blacks are being Massacred in Libya

Rebels are lynching Black Africans

Horrifying video from Libya mercenaries in Benghazi entering homes & shooting people

Persecution of Black people in Libya

Could this be another secret genocide against Blacks by Arabs?

Oh boy, Obama sure is a hypocrite on this one if he knows about this.
edit on 27-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
You got your evidence from YouTube videos?
Second Line Needed.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

And where do you get your evidence from? Fox news?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

What do you mean? I didn't see much from random videos being posted and the first seems to be fake to me.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Dude, the black africans in Libya are being taken out because they are hired african mercinaries. Hired by the Gman himself. They don't live there they were paid to go there and KILL Libyans. Call me crazy but if I knew someone was paid to kill me and I saw them in MY neighborhood, bullet to the head would be my first thought. The fact that they are black is not the issue.
edit on 27-8-2011 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

Theres certainly an information war and at this point and I admit this is all speculation. But imagine Obama having to answer for these specific crimes if they were true lol!

He'll be like:

Um...yeah...they're mercenaries right?...and with Gaddafi....oh what they're from Kenya aswell?...er...well....I need to go to the toilet coz I'm really BS'ing myself here...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

Most of the mainstream news base their reporting on random Youtube videos these days whether it be on the Arab Spring or LondonRiots. Remember they have an agenda aswell...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

The OP plays the race card from the start. The thing is these mercenaries come from a place where almost everyone is black. It's like saying killing some one that works for the mexican drug cartel in mexico is racist because they were mexican.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Oh, you mean the Rebels aren't the fair minded, even tempered freedom fighters we've all been told they are? You mean atrocities are actually occurring on both sides of the fighting? Pretty ugly ones if we can go by the videos here.

Well, huda thunk it?

The poor Libyan people likely have no idea what they've unleashed by inviting the outside world in, armed to the teeth, and each outsider with their own agenda and own idea of how to make it happen. S/F on the thread. I wish I saw more coverage like this which shows the OTHER side as it really is, not how CIA's Hollywood division make them look for TV.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I'm not even gonna touch this one...

Either the responses are "No, cuz he's ruled by the Jews, or some other am radio nonsense that is spit out on the airwaves to get people this worked up.

Truth is, folks, this country has been one war away from bankruptcy since its inception. Why do you think they ditches the whole "state's rights" of the Articles of Confederation for a stronger FEDERAL Constitution? In order to raise more money for war. Can't force a state miltia to fight, but a federal one, now that's a different story.
No generation of this country, so far, has not been raised without this country being in conflict with someone. Whether it be European nations, Asian, African, or even indigenous nations. This country was born of war cuz the rich wanted more and will end the same way.

join