It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mach 20 Black Project could be recent UFO's Explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I have found a super fast Mach 20 orbital vehicle that could explain some of the more recent
UFO sightings.
This one is called "HTV-2" and is capable of 13000 mph.

The vehicle was airborne for some 11 minutes,but the rub here is that this is not the only project of it's kind
some might be more advanced and more controlled.

Notice the triangular shape that is common among the more Interesting UFO sightings

Just thought you would like to know about it.

Video for your pleasure below.

A superfast unmanned military plane traveled at 20 times the speed of sound and managed to control itself for three minutes before crashing into the Pacific Ocean in a recent test, military officials said. The prototype Falcon Hypersonic Technology Vehicle 2 (HTV-2), billed as the fastest aircraft ever built, splashed down in the Pacific earlier than planned on Aug. 11 shortly after launching from California's Vandenberg Air Force Base on its second-ever test flight. The HTV-2 experienced some sort of anomaly, prompting the vehicle's autonomous flight safety system to guide it to a controlled splashdown, according to the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency

edit on 27-8-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Sorry about the delay in posting info.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It's not a very black project anymore, if it's ever been one. I doubt it though, black projects aren't something that will be made public unless it really has to, and if we're talking about the same thing, this is something that has been fed to us. That is if we're at all talking about covering up anything.

By the way, your link doesn't work. I hope you'll be able to correct it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
hey video link is broken

link   
reply to post by rigel4

Is this the video?

link   
I dont think this was a super secret black project as it was funded by DARPA. If i remember correctly they were putting reports of the test flight as it happened on the day it went missing. Theres a bunch of posts on Falcon Hypersonic Technology Vehicle on ATS. Still , any more info on it is allways wellcome.

edit on 27-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
While OP gets his vid fixed, there are two interesting ones on this page, as well as a little more info on it.

www.slashgear.com...

Hope thats of some use to folks.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

yes thats the video , had to some chores there , so didn't realize my link was broken thanks.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yep, this is the same vehicle that decided to go off on it's own a few weeks ago:

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

It's a nice looking vehicle for terrestrial technology. But looking at the design, there's nothing really new here in terms of physics. The design and operational principles basically take newton's mechanical laws to the brink. The shape is designed for very fast flight and less maneuverability. Looks like it has thrust vectoring and probably the most advanced metallurgical skin ever created by humans.

Could account for high altitude sightings of Black Triangles, but that's about it. This vehicle can't just take off and land like a regular plane. It would burn up flying that fast in the lower atmosphere. The whole deal with UFOs is their ability to effortlessly outpace our most advanced technology (like in that vid) but also hover silently like a blimp. That requires new physics to explain.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

Of course , your assumptions are right, and mine a bit misguided. With hindsight
i can see that this vehicle is not the UFO apparition i though it might be.

There is room for the imagination to see real black projects though, flying black triangles
in a more UFO type mode.

I am going to start digging around and see just how far i can go. I shall call it project
"Black Triangle"

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I dont see this explaining very many ufo sighting, atleast not this paticular aircraft. It flys very high and very fast, it doesnt hover or turn at 90* angles. If they are telling the media about this thing, they have something faster and that actually works without a doubt.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
besides its only flown once...and was lost......
Hardly conforms to the size and abilities of the BBDs(big black deltas)
I recall the testimony of the two gendarmes in belgium who parked below one of these and witnessed it sending huge red fireballs out to the horizon and returning them to the ship....for whatever purpose we can only speculate.
You would do well to explore the belgian flap in detail......

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Not likely.
This particular craft that has flown how many times? Once? Twice? 'Is lofted too high by a rocket to even be seen by normal humans down here on the surface.

Yes, it resembles the mysterious triangles, the shuttle to some extent, and a dozen other conventional and exotic aircraft. But the question is, how triangles that typically are seen moving--not flying--but moving low, slow and silently equate with this experimental aerobody? No valid comparison can be made.

Knowledgeable UFO researchers that know the history of true "flying saucers" do not classify the triangles as ET craft but mark them as derivitates of true UFOs that appeared as operational equipment in the US arsenal during the mid-1980s, which incidentally, came along with the advent of the so-called "Star Wars" program.

new topics

top topics

join