It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dutch government is going to do an ANTI Robin Hood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
[url=http://nos.nl/artikel/267535-rutte-koopkrachtbehoud-is-onmogelijk.html]http://nos.nl/artikel/267535-rutte-koopkrachtbehoud-is-onmogelijk.html[/ur l]
I have today heard on the Dutch News that the budget i going to take more money from the people that have the lowest income, while the people with the higher income are not going to lose mthat much money.

This link is for the news website so you can also read it, however it is in DUtch so you will have to use a translator ( sorry ).

Moderators : I can not put this in a link to the site, would you be so kind to correct it for me please? Much thanks in advance.
Namasté
edit on 27/8/2011 by KhaliWitch because: can not make a link, sorry

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KhaliWitch

LOL! Anti-Robinhood. The U.S. has been pulling anti-robinhoods' on its people for 200 years. Welcome to my corner of the garbage dumpster.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Let's keep in mind here that Robin Hood didn't steal from the rich and give to the poor!

The people were over taxed. Robin Hood stole back from the tax collectors and gave the money back to the people.

He isn't a progressive hero and you can't have him.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
They are going to cut the Child Support, which is used by the lower incomes for exactly what it is for: namely things for the children ( clothes, shoes, etc.. )

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This has been going on in many countries for many years, im surprised its only just happening there to be honest.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Actually that is true, I am only upset because it will affect me directly.
They are not just gonna cut Child Support, they are cutting the tax benefit to help with the rent, Health Care and other tax benefits for the lower income, just so they can cut the state debt by €18.000.000.000,- in a certain amount of time! I say: Leave the poor alone and put extra taxes on the upper incomes!!!!! That should generate am tax retinue of ~€ 10.000.000.000 in less time.

Namasté

top topics

join