It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bottled water dangerous?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

THANKS!!

this is the info and discussion i was looking for

star for you!

times a thousand if i could

thanks

ETA:

you and your posts are what ATS is about

edit on 27-8-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Sometimes I wonder if modern civilisation has become too paranoid about anything and everything these days.

please wonder if civilisation has become to paranoid, AFTER watching the vid.

k?

thanks

you (indirectly) attacked me with that post, at least you're insinuating something... and you've attributed ZERO to the thread.

thanks and come again

Guess I'm right, paranoia is rife.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This quite possibly is true, and even in small amounts I would not want that in my body. What is the big deal with fluoride though? Where does this stuff come from? The next thing I know you will be telling me that asbestos is dangerous. Sheesh.
edit on 8/27/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
at very least,

at least it not FLOURIDATED!

Actually they do put flouried in tap water you can go to bottle company's web site and they will give you spread sheet, flouried will be on it as well as lead and many other harmful metals.

I remember buying bottle water at school and on the label it said salt was put in it. It is cokes water dasani. They do that to keep you drinking. Not to forget about the DEADLY BPA plastic.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

radioactive material and arsenic in bottled water

can't be normal!

Bottling water, or plastics in general, for that matter, are anything but normal.

You must learn a harsh and bitter truth: nobody cares about you or whether you live or die. Profit is king and money is god. You are simply a "useless eater" and your fate means as much to those in power as the fate of fleas and ticks.

No, reality is rife and you're burying your head in the sand like a fictional ostrich.
edit on 8/27/2011 by DieBravely because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I"m surprised any intelligent adult consumes anything they haven't produced without investigating it. Does anyone here really trust a "Corporation" or "Government" to take responsibility for your health?

I drink a lot of water, all filtered. If drinking bottled water is your thing...or even some tap water, fine. Each to their own. I mostly stick with organic foods as well...so maybe I'm an "extremist". /shrug

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
From what I've read, some of the plastic used in the bottles erodes some synthetic hormones that are equivalent to estrogen.. which is really bad for both men and women. This is the case depending on the type of plastic, how long the water has been stored in the bottle and if it has been in heat/direct sun light. There are some relatively safe plastic, though I've lost all faith in them (unless they're naturally biodegradable).

Another case, that I've heard is that some of the waters offered are actually fluoridated.

Another case, is that much of the water isn't any cleaner or better than your tap water. That it is basically bottled tap water.

So, my quick buyers guide: Find out what the "safe" plastics are, find out your water is from a high mineral source, make sure its not fluoridated, and keep the water away from heat and sun light.

edit: Glacial waters have been reported to be good (Icelandic/Norwegian)
edit on 28/8/11 by TeroK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Sometimes I wonder if modern civilisation has become too paranoid about anything and everything these days.

please wonder if civilisation has become to paranoid, AFTER watching the vid.

k?

thanks

you (indirectly) attacked me with that post, at least you're insinuating something... and you've attributed ZERO to the thread.

thanks and come again

so is your ignorance.

dismissing something without looking at the documentary.

i´d suggest you take your cool ´everyone is paranoid if they don´t agree with my worldview´ attitude elsewhere.

i´d rather be paranoid for suggesting bottled water might hold dangers then ignorant and dismissing things without looking into them.

must be nice to be mr ´know it all´.

fluoride has gotten to ya
?

ETA

and instead of calling people out, SHOW them why they're 'paranoid'.

your posts so far hold absolutely NO value

edit on 28-8-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
i like the guy in the videos comment at the end and how true that is...."we are the children of revolution and we wont give up without a fight"....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It was dangerous for decades just like every other food you buy

SM2

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
and this is why i only drink water i obtain from home. Yes I am on a city water supply, but every drop of water that used for drinking or cooking, even washing of food prior to cooking is reverse osmosis filtered. I have a 6 stage reverse osmosis filter system with an addition stage for de ionization. The deionized water is not for drinking though as it would leach the minerals from your teeth and bone, i use the deionized water for a fish tank. The reverse osmosis system removes all pharmaceuticals, agricultural run off, organic compounds and leaves the water about 98-99% pure

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SM2

Your lucky im at the age where i dont have much freedom and i did try to tell them but they said it wouldn't fit even though it clearly would

SM2

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
yeah the R/O system itself takes little room, mine is actually mounted to the cabinet door under the sink. I also have a small storage tank as well, that is pushed into a corner under the sink

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Many in the developing world would be glad of what comes out of our taps.
Those who buy into the bottled water hype are beyond hope anyway - their brains are already fried it seems.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SM2

Yeah and even if it was too big there are different models i am surrounded by idiots but im guessing most ATS members are

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join