It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green tea and the Pineal Gland question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I have a question for you folks with your third eye open, After reading this thread Here I kept on finding ways to try and cleanse my pineal gland with resources available to me.

I came across Green Tea, however from what I have been reading, Tea contains flouride (least that is what some Articles say) but yet I have see Green tea used by the japanese and east asia alot of times and many famous people were known to use it.

I always thought green tea was healthy for the mind as well as body, It is a natural herbal remedy used since ancient times. So my question is; what effects does green tea have on the pineal gland? Does it cleanse it or does it damage it?

I ask because I really want to try and cleanse my pineal gland to awaken my third eye further.

Thanks in advance

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think the fluoride in tea is calcium fluoride while the fluoride they put in your water is sodium fluoride. Also green tea has lower amounts of it then other teas.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

i am no expert,i did read a wile back about gold dust.research and see what you dig up,i even read of people boiling water with a item of gold in it and drink after cooling.like i said,i am no expert.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
When looking to any remedy, make sure you carefully take into account the source and manufacturing process, especially if your looking for ways to cleanse/detox/purify lower energies. Don't need to be paranoid, just aware - I don't think green tea with pesticide residue will help with anything!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

reply to post by bumpufirst

Mono-atomic Gold, also known as Egyptian White Powder Gold, Fruit of the Tree of Life, Etherium Gold Powder, and Star-fire Gold of the Gods, is a mystical and alchemical substance used by the ancient people of Kemet (Egypt) to achieve super states of consciousness and mystical experiences.

Mono-atomic means, "single atom." It is non-metallic and non-toxic zero valence in nature, and can be made from 24 carat gold. Mono-atomic Gold is the result of alchemy, an ancient science practiced and mastered by the ancient people of Kemet (Khem) that dealt with changing base metals into gold.

Alchemy is the forerunner of modern day chemistry (Kemistry). While chemistry is beneficial, it is not alchemy. The youth are being taught chemistry today instead of al-khemistry (alchemy) on purpose. There is a reason why the American public fool system does not teach American youth metaphysics and ancient arts, crafts, and sciences. Knowledge of metaphysics and the ancient sciences would free the youth before they could ever be trapped in the Matrix.

The people of Kemet (Khem) used to make gold cakes utilizing the white powder gold (Mono-atomic Gold). These cakes helped the Kemetic people in many of their spiritual rituals and practices. The spirituality and spiritual concepts and practices of the people of Kemet was so admired by other cultures, i.e. the Hebrews and Sumerians, that many cultures implemented these Kemetic spiritual concepts and practices into their own spiritual practices including the use of Mono-atomic Gold.

Mono-atomic Gold is made by taking 99.98% gold and changing its atomic structure. The end product is a white powder consisting of trillions of single gold atoms, each one literally lighter than the element "air."

Mono-atomic Gold induces and enhances states of euphoria, spiritual bliss, higher awareness (which is desperately needed on the planet); increases and enhances stamina (including sexual stamina), magnifies and sharpen insight, helps develop latent psychic ability, and produces cell realignment after usage. The substance allows subconsciously held beliefs, worries, concerns, and doubts to surface sequentially so they can be understood, over-stood, and inner-stood. Each issue (recorded in the chakras over the years and past lives) is brought to light one at a time so full attention can be given the issue for purposes of resolution and karmic cleansing.

Mono-atomic Gold neutralizes all negativity held in the cells as well as protecting the cells from disease. The substance is essential in healing from any and all disease. The healing benefits of Mono-atomic Gold include strengthening the heart, toning and strengthening the pituitary gland and pineal gland, strengthening and revitalizing the thymus gland and thus boosting the immune (defense) system, enhancing the production of red blood cells (in the bone marrow), and causes all of the cells of the body to regenerate, including brain cells which you have been purposely lied to and told that they don't regenerate. How can all other cells of the body regenerate but not the cells in the brain? If the cells in the feet can regenerate so can the cells in the brain. Duuuuuhhhh!

Mono-atomic Gold is also an awesome aid for meditation purposes (inducing very deep states of meditation) as well as astral traveling, which is the ability of the soul to leave the physical or dense body behind and travel to different densities. It also helps to increase the human aura or biomagnetic sheath, which can be proven with the use of Kirlian technology, a technology that allows the human energy field or aura to be photographed. This means Mono-atomic gold effects the major and minor chakras that make up the human aura or energy field by strengthening it. When the aura or energy field is weak or compromised, we function out of sync or balance with the natural rhythms of Nature. However, when the aura or energy field is strengthened and magnified, we function in sync or harmony with the natural rhythms of Nature, and thus, health and wellbeing are optimal and we are alive with vibrant life force.

Mono-atomic Gold also works well with crystals for purposes of enlarging the human aura. The average aura expands eighteen (18) inches to three (3) feet, but after use of Mono-atomic Gold, the aura can enlarge to five (5) to twenty-five (25) feet, depending on the person and the other things they do, i.e. chakra balancing, meditation, yoga, etc.

Mono-atomic Gold helps to give one a general sense of wellbeing. It greatly facilitates in healing and can actually help to prevent aging by actually preventing disease in the body as well as causing the endocrine system to secrete more anti-aging secretions. It also causes the pineal gland to secrete more melatonin and serotonin, anti-aging and feel good hormonal secretions respectively.

If you are a serious dreamer (such as myself), Mono-atomic Gold helps gives you the power to control your dreams, specifically the activity you engage in while in the dream state (lower astral plane or world), i.e. space travel or journeying, ability to fly and at will (what a powerful feeling if you can remember or if you've ever done it while dreaming), dimensional shifting, and even accessing the Akashic Records, the Universal library that exists beyond time and space that contains information and knowledge on all that has occurred (the past), is occurring (the present), and that will occur (the future) in the Universe.

The product is so powerful that it can help us to commune with the Ascended Masters, souls who once walked the Earth and that mastered the lessons of life on Earth and thus have ascended to higher realms, and thus are called ascended masters.

Mono-atomic Gold also helps us to use a higher percentage of our brains while simultaneously raising our vibration (consciousness). Use of Mono-atomic Gold causes us to have sharper thought, enhanced cognitive ability and acumen, and enhanced higher creativity (coming from a well opened Fifth Chakra). It also increases our psychic ability which each and every last one of us here on Earth has.

Mono-atomic gold also helps in balancing or synchronizing the hemispheres of the brain, causes both sides of the brain to be high in their respective abilities simultaneously which usually is not the case in the average or normal person. Usually, we use one side of the brain more than the other. Research shows than when we are in a thinking state, the left side of brain is higher, level-wise, on a brain graph than the right side of the brain (which deals with creativity). And when we are in a creative state, the right side of the brain is higher on a brain graph than the left side of the brain. This denotes hemisphere imbalance that all higher beings, including dolphins and whales, can see and/or sense in human beings, which are perceived by these higher beings as half-sleep or half-awake. The goal is to have both spheres of the brain high at the same time that will really do wonders for our existence here on Earth.

Read more: www.dherbs.com...

edit on 27/8/11 by AdamAnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Autodidactic
I think the fluoride in tea is calcium fluoride while the fluoride they put in your water is sodium fluoride. Also green tea has lower amounts of it then other teas.

Both are ionic compounds so in water they separate, so the end result is the same in that you have free fluoride. Green and black tea have some of the highest fluoride.

Green tea has a chemical that helps calm called L-Theanine, part of what might make it good for the mind as some say.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamAnt

I did a quick google search on mono atomic gold and found this

Precautionary note from Ken Adachi: [Readers should be aware that Anna Hayes mentions in her books that taking mono atomic gold is ultimately harmful. She claims that the initial growth of psychic awareness is not permanent, but rather levels off and later declines. Further, she says that the promotion of mono atomic gold is an Illuminati deception.

While attracting the public with sugar plums of enhanced psychic clarity and improved health, the ulterior purpose of promoting mono atomic gold is to cause the destruction of the ten additional virtual DNA strands which all humans possess and which are now manifesting into 3D reality as seen with the 3, 4, or even 5 strands of DNA that now show up in the blood of Blue Indigo (Millennium) children.

The destruction of the ten virtual DNA strands (unseen with 3rd dimension microscopes, but nevertheless still there in the higher 4th dimensional vibratory plane) prevents a human from activating these higher dimensional DNA strands and prevents access to higher spiritual awareness and telepathic abilities, as humans and mother Earth gradually increase our base vibratory frequency and ascend into the fourth dimension (a process that began in 1987 and will likely reach completion somewhere between 2018 and 2025).

Click here for source:

So how do we know who is telling the truth?

edit on 27-8-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The pineal gland is mostly calcified in most individuals by puberty.

I know exactly when it happened with me, as I stopped having "astral projections" , errmm....a dose of natural-psychedelics pumping out of me at night in high volumes.

You would be a rare case to have a pristine pineal gland as an adult.

I think the cases of "decalcification" of this gland is likely bs.

Just drink the green tea, but try to stick to loose leaves.

It will lower your rates of various major illnesses over the years of consumption.

reply to post by Turq1

Just an anecdotal report here. I've had the premium japanese tea that has the highest concentrations of l-theanine, and this does wonders for my mind. I become more lively, outgoing, creative, and filled with seemingly endless possibilities to situations. I think it's called gyokuro tea, if I'm recalling correctly. Need to pick some up, but am afraid after Fukushima.
edit on 27-8-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I am a fan of green tea. I don't drink it as much as I used to but I still like it.

I never saw or felt any connection between my pineal gland and green tea. EVER.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turq1

Originally posted by Autodidactic

Both are ionic compounds so in water they separate, so the end result is the same in that you have free fluoride. Green and black tea have some of the highest fluoride.

Green tea has a chemical that helps calm called L-Theanine, part of what might make it good for the mind as some say.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

Yes but all Ionic compounds are unique in their solubility. Here's what i found on wiki

"Fluorides are toxic to humans, however CaF2 is considered relatively harmless due to its extreme insolubility. The situation is analogous to BaSO4, where the toxicity normally associated with Ba2+ is offset by the very low solubility of its sulfate derivative."

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The gold thing is fascinating. As far as it being trap by "them", no harm in trying it once right?

I did read somewhere that there is much green tea that can't be exported due to radiation. Maybe that is a conspiracy in and of itself.

I had many unexplainable things occur before and during puberty. Dreams that showed me possible futures, walking through a girlfriend's house who lived in the next town over. I described her entire house to her down to the fabric on the couch, and it's layout. But I had never been there except in my dreams. Funny thing, it scared the crap out of her. She lived the next town over, 30 or so miles, and I was 13. No way my parents were going to take me 30 miles to see a girlfriend I might have a month.

I was reading a book called "Cave of the Ancients" at the time.

It is a shame if all of it is connected to a gland that is rendered functionless over time. I was considering trying to get back into all of it.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

About floride in tea, I think it's only in bottled tea that is already made, or black tea, not in tea plant. That would mean that every plant out there is full of floride since tea is made out of plants.

Other things to consider, green tea is gas, by making it and ingesting it you ingest gas, in my view it is not so good.

edit on 29-8-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
use tea that is not in bags (often bleached)

and brew your tea in non-Flouridated h2o

and you should be fine.

remember most of our flouride intake comes from the gallons of flouridated water going in our diet every day,

not a calm soothing evening cup of tea!
edit on 29-8-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Ummmmm...im no doctor, but i do know that other heavy metals i.e. lead and mercury, are very toxic to the human body. why would gold...another heavy metal...be any different?
edit on 29-8-2011 by lordpiney because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

That sounds so interesting!! I'd love to try that.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

i was looking up info on the authors of both articles for some better judgement on who to believe,if its of any help.in making a better choice on who to believe.my best wishes in your quest for enlightment and cleansing.en.wikipedia.org... www.blackplanet.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
aye, lots of opinions here but still no clear answer if green tea is good for the mind or not. But aye thanks everyone for the responses. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it and see how it works. if it doesn't I can always try and get sea kelp. (if there is any in my area lol)

edit on 3-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What kind of tea is best to take that would help decalcify the Pineal Gland? A tea that absolutely doesn't have fluoride?...

top topics

join