It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silvia Browne's book:John Lennon re-incarnated vs. Youths' Hell Testimony:John Lennon in Hell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

John Lennon was a man who mocked and made fun of the Lord during his life. He said that the Christianity was going to disappear and Jesus Christ would be forgotten by everyone. However, today this man is in hell and Jesus Christ is alive!! Christianity hasn't disappeared either.

That is nonsense based on a misunderstanding of what he said.

He was commenting on how kids were more interested in pop music, and other things, than in religion, or Christianity to be exact. He wasn't bragging that they were bigger than Jesus, he was just pointing out the obvious growing lack of interest in religion, and that it was a sad state of affairs that the Beatles, or anything else that was popular, was becoming more popular than going to church. He was just commenting on the change of the culture.

Typically, after it was posted out of context in the US press, it was taken the wrong way, even after he explained it himself. It's amazing, and sad, that 55 years later people still misunderstand, and its downright criminal that people use it for their own agendas.

Silvia Brown is a fake, and has made a lot of money, read 'ripped people off', based on deceit.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

nuff said

I was expecting her to start saying "well technically he did handle water. As in a water hose, cause he was a fireman..."

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when I watched it. I don't think she even flinched either. She's got that deception thing down to art form.

The look on that lady's face in the audience was priceless. You can tell she bit her tongue and decided to not tell Silvia what was really on her mind lol
edit on 27-8-2011 by blackmetalmist because: none

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Every week you bring us some cockamamie story about someone or some group that had hallucinations about hell, and then quote or refer us to a bunch of bible stories about Revelations, and we're suddenly supposed to check ourselves into some spiritual rehab. I grow tired of your obvious proselytism.

Do you think bullying people and scaring people into believing what you believe is going to glorify your god?

I have no interest in following a god who would turn his back on a suffering individual, or place one of his own in an eternity of torture. I have no interest in following a god who can't show love even equal to that of my earthly mother and father.

If I told you I had memories of my past lives, and in the time between I didn't go to hell, would you believe me? I dare say "no." Yet, you want me to believe these stories which are no more credible than my memories/dreams, or someones, UFO sighting without pictures.

If, while I'm having a serious discussion with someone, and they tell me about a NDE, I will listen intently and then take it with a grain of salt, and make my own mind up. Your posts only convince me of your unrealistic fanaticism.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Actually, prior to me looking into Hell NDEs, I was getting ready for the 2012 Ascencion, with excercises from this book:

www.amazon.com...=ntt_at_ep_dpt_2

I was doing what I thought was returning elementals to the center of the earth. Some nights I would go to bed and mentally haul these pesky entities down to the center of the earth until morning time. Well, it was around this time that on two occasions I awoke, hearing what sounded like many voices screaming. Then some months after this, somebody handed me a burned DVD of somebody's hell testimony, and that's when I began to suspect that quite possibly I had heard the screams of these people. They sounded very much like screams recorded from the Siberian Hell Hole.

I'm familiar with the shadow entities and other supernatural experiences, so when this showed up, I was not one to rule it out.

I'd say it's much easier for somebody whose pretty much never had unexplainable or paranormal experiences happen to them, than it is for somebody who has, to be open to the reality of this stuff.

edit on 27-8-2011 by Pocky because: editing

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Don't tell me you actually believe that John Lennon is really dead?
What is this conspiracy site coming to...?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

nuff said

That's great! Thanks for that video. I've seen her on a few shows before, and I remember one show in particular where they asked her whether Bill Clinton was guilty in regard to the Monica Lewinsky scandal.It was weeks before we actually learned the truth. She said he wasn't guilty.

Now, let me say that even if a person is truly psychic, they might make mistakes. Nobody is 100% on the money every time, BUT..... I think a responsible "psychic" would constantly remind people that his or her predictions should be taken lightly, with a big grain of salt. I know that if I were in their shoes, I would be extremely careful when speaking to people who have lost loved ones. Hell, not being 100% (or at least 90%) certain of anything, I'm not sure I could ever make a business out of it. My conscience wouldn't permit it.

As for people who seek out psychics and then believe every word that comes out of their mouths, well,... they have to take some responsibility for their own disappointment. When a doctor tells me I need medication in order to keep my cancer in check, but a psychic says the meds are actually killing me faster and I stop taking the meds, it's my stupidity if I end up becoming more sick after I stop taking the meds. The psychic is partly to blame for pretending or not cautioning me about their fallibility, and I'm partly to blame for believing in something which clearly cannot be proven as fact.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

I was listening to Coast to Coast AM the night she said the miners were found. When the news said they were alive, George asked her if he'd have asked how they would find the miners, she said they'd be found alive (one dead) I believe. Then the status was corrected and that was pretty much it for the interview. George has said he'll never have her back on C2C.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken Brown was offered 1 million dollars to prove her abilities in a controlled environment.
It was an open invitation by ...............Oh man who is that guy?

Someone help me out here, he is a little old man with a beard and hard core skeptic....used to be a magician?

Anyway, she was offered on the Larry King show and her agent made not only a fool out of Brown, but herself as well.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sylvia Browne has been exposed numerous times for being a fraud. I believe extra sensory perception does exist but it is not likely that those who do own this gift would go flying for media coverage. These people who search for the public eye in cases of esp are nothing more than religious or spiritual zealots, no better than jim jones or all television evangelists. Keep the garbage in your trap sylvia before you drown in bull#.

EXPOSE FRAUD!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

His name is James Randi. Real funny old coot, and hard core skeptic. www.randi.org...

Theres some interesting emails he posted in there regarding the 1 million dollar challenge and the process it takes to win the prize. ....no one has won, though theres been numerous attempts.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
reply to post by snowen20

His name is James Randi. Real funny old coot, and hard core skeptic. www.randi.org...

Theres some interesting emails he posted in there regarding the 1 million dollar challenge and the process it takes to win the prize. ....no one has won, though theres been numerous attempts.

HA! James Randi that's it.....
Man I love that guy, he's my favorite Atheist. lol That may say a lot coming from a Christian.
I wish he would give more talks I have seen everyone I can find, the guy is great.
Clever as hell too.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I like Sylvia, have read a lot of her books, and loved watching her in the Montel Williams show. but saying John Lennon is in Hell over something he said about a man who may have never existed in the first place is a little too much for me. Think I will pass on this one. Hell is an imagined place anyway, why would someone as intelligent as Lennon not question the Light, and go where he wanted to?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Pocky

I like Sylvia, have read a lot of her books, and loved watching her in the Montel Williams show. but saying John Lennon is in Hell over something he said about a man who may have never existed in the first place is a little too much for me. Think I will pass on this one. Hell is an imagined place anyway, why would someone as intelligent as Lennon not question the Light, and go where he wanted to?

I'm not sure, but I think you misunderstand. According to the OP, Sylvia stated that John Lennon had reincarnated and was well into his new life.

He, the OP, goes on to cite an example of "a Columbian youth" who had a vision and was shown this:

The Lord allowed us to see a man who was inside of one of the cauldrons. He was upside down and the flesh on his face was falling in pieces. He remained watching the Lord intently; and then started to shout and call on the name of Jesus. He said, "Lord have mercy! Lord give me a chance! Lord take me out of this place!" But the Lord Jesus didn't want to look at him. Jesus simply turned his back on him. When Jesus did this, the man started to curse and blaspheme the Lord. This man was John Lennon, the member of the satanic music group "The Beatles." John Lennon was a man who mocked and made fun of the Lord during his life. He said that the Christianity was going to disappear and Jesus Christ would be forgotten by everyone. However, today this man is in hell and Jesus Christ is alive!! Christianity hasn't disappeared either.

Therefore, the OP suggests, the psychic is full of it, and that hell does truly exist.

I am not personally familiar with this psychic, whatever, his example proves nothing to me. They are both on the same level of credibility, both being sketchy at best.

I especially dislike the image of a beloved pop star being made a cheap example of his religious subscription, and find it offensive as well. I have seen this person post these kinds of threads many times before, and held my tongue. But this one, well its just a cheap shot and fear mongering at its worst.
edit on 27-8-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
A Christ who would turn his back on the suffering is a false Christ who is actually the devil Christians fear. In essence, hard core fundamentalists who believe this garbage are Satan worshippers and are too dumb to know it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join