It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silvia Browne's book:John Lennon re-incarnated vs. Youths' Hell Testimony:John Lennon in Hell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Psychic Silvia Browne's latest book Afterlives of the Rich and Famous makes claims that a slew of famous dead celebrities have gone on to re-incarnate into new bodies and new lives.

John Lennon is a famous Celebrity cited in her book to already be well into his new life

Whilst on the reverse end, there is a pack of youths who claim to have had a supernatural experience wherein The Lord allowed them to see the supernatural worlds- Heaven and Hell-, and in the latter, at one point, Jesus points to a man being tormented, and reveals that this man was John Lennon, and why he now resides in this place of eternal torments.

With the New Age and Psychics assuaging our worries about the afterlife by telling us that we are ultimately all OK and there is nothing but lifetimes after lifetimes to look forward to and many opportunities to get it right and earn our good karma credits to experience a next lifetime that treats us right, to find out at the end, when it's too late, that they are channeling false information about what really happens to souls after death?

Silvia Browne's slew of Celebrities already re-incarnated:

www.amazon.com...

Afterlives of the Rich and Famous features intimate afterlife accounts of Princess Diana, John Lennon, Heath Ledger, Marilyn Monroe, and other charismatic celebrities. By channeling her longtime spirit guide, Francine, Browne gained unrestricted access to a dimension most of us can only imagine, one in which telepathic communication is the norm and everyone occupies their healthy, thirty-year-old beautiful body. In candid reports, these stars reveal fascinating details about their new lives and the work they’re doing on the Other Side, many even sharing whether and where they intend to reincarnate.

In this excerpt of Revelations of Heaven and Hell to 7 Columbian Youths one person describes the part where John Lennon is pointed out to him.

spiritlessons.com...

The Lord allowed us to see a man who was inside of one of the cauldrons. He was upside down and the flesh on his face was falling in pieces. He remained watching the Lord intently; and then started to shout and call on the name of Jesus. He said, "Lord have mercy! Lord give me a chance! Lord take me out of this place!" But the Lord Jesus didn't want to look at him. Jesus simply turned his back on him. When Jesus did this, the man started to curse and blaspheme the Lord. This man was John Lennon, the member of the satanic music group "The Beatles." John Lennon was a man who mocked and made fun of the Lord during his life. He said that the Christianity was going to disappear and Jesus Christ would be forgotten by everyone. However, today this man is in hell and Jesus Christ is alive!! Christianity hasn't disappeared either.

edit on 27-8-2011 by Pocky because: edited

edit on 27-8-2011 by Pocky because: editing

edit on 27-8-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So this is a book written by a woman who claims to speak to dead people?

Okay, I think I'll pass.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I can't stand that woman. Shysters like her give those with real gifts a bad name.

John Lennon in hell....right. Give me break. I suppose it is a lot easier to exploit the dead than the living.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
What happened to people just being dead? Simple as that!
Second Line Needed.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Please read my thread before commenting. All the posts from the good people who actually took the time to read the links and give good feedback get lost in the back threads when other people try to score quick points.

Don't let yourself miss out on another clue to the cosmic conspiracy. Read some more.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

nuff said

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Alot of people have little faith in this woman, especially after her blunders. Take it for what yo uwill theres a video I found of a couple of cases where she blunders and tries to talk her way out of it.

Sylvia Busted

A link I found with some more information on Sylvias accuracy regarding a miner accident:

www.foxnews.com...

There's lots more you can find.

EDIT:Looks like someone got there before me lol
edit on 27-8-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

The video I posted shows sylvia with 9/11 dead fireman and a daughter who collapsed in her room and sylvia says she got shot.
edit on 27-8-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Sylvia Browne is a fraud. Google that, people who have spent thousands for a one on one conversation have been highly disappointed. Also she was on tv once and told a lady whose husband had died in the 9/11 attacks and was never found that he had drowned b4 she knew that it was 9/11 that took his life. Also has told parents of kid napped children that their child was dead only later to be found alive. She is a fraud and horrible individual feeding of the feelings of loss and despair that come after losing a loved one.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

What exactly is the cosmic conspiracy?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Why would anyone say John Lennon is in hell, a man who wanted peace and love in the world.
It is because of mind sets like this, is why I do not believe in religion.

As for Silvia Browne, I don't buy her, she tells a good story, but it seams to fit a long with Christian like views.

edit on 27-8-2011 by Tygart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I can't believe that lady is still around after being discredited so many damn times. I guess her she's trying to get every penny she can while her name is still (very low) relevant.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Please read my thread before commenting. All the posts from the good people who actually took the time to read the links and give good feedback get lost in the back threads when other people try to score quick points.

Don't let yourself miss out on another clue to the cosmic conspiracy. Read some more.

Hey, as I said I think I will give it a miss. No offence intended, but when I hear garbage such as this,defiling a Man who is no longer around to defend himself is just, well, plain sick.

I have researched Psychics in the past. They are all frauds or completely deluded.

You should watch this guy in action. He proves what this all about.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

nuff said

I was expecting her to start saying "well technically he did handle water. As in a water hose, cause he was a fireman..."

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I met her once before she was ever on Montel or Oprah, at least I am pretty sure it was her. My memory claims it was her. It was exactly like her...might as well have been her.

Don't worry I didn't pay any money, apparently she didn't think she was worth that much back then.

But I asked her "I want to help the world, will I?" And she replies "People will think you are Hitler because you will hurt people".

So I honestly think shes a huge jerk. She called me Hitler.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Explanation: Hearsay VS Hearsay!

Personal Disclosure: Both are EPIC FAIL!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I clicked on every link you supplied and read your entire post, and I have a hard time believing that you believe this person. To each his own I guess.

The only gift this woman has is a gift for finding out people who will give her money so they can have some semblance of closure in their lives when it comes to a deceased loved one.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
...those finger nails are SO disgusting...
...my own phobia, yep, i know - but - still, imo, those nasty claws say a lot about her perceptive abilities (or lack of)...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I met her once before she was ever on Montel or Oprah, at least I am pretty sure it was her. My memory claims it was her. It was exactly like her...might as well have been her.

Don't worry I didn't pay any money, apparently she didn't think she was worth that much back then.

But I asked her "I want to help the world, will I?" And she replies "People will think you are Hitler because you will hurt people".

So I honestly think shes a huge jerk. She called me Hitler.

What's the matter......truth hurts??

Let me guess.... she also said Hitler was in heaven right?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

This women thinks about money, money, money. John lennon is in hevean, trust me i know, reincarnation is a lie. Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

nuff said

I was expecting her to start saying "well technically he did handle water. As in a water hose, cause he was a fireman..."

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when I watched it. I don't think she even flinched either. She's got that deception thing down to art form.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join