It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~not 'new' but pretending to be~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
A belated "Hello" 2 ATS people!
Ive been around a little while but never bothered with an introduction. I figured nobody really gave a (@*s!#) about me anyway. ( I am not really pretending to be new I am just finally introducing myself)

I live in the great state of Utah in the USA.....and enjoyed the winter OLYMPICS when they were here. I've been to Area 51 and tryed to see what I could see, but saw nuttin really.
I lived in Green River Utah for 8 years, running a Bed & Breakfast Inn. I saw SO MUCH military activity around the area that I got freeked out. I saw real MIBS in Green River,(wrote about it on a thread here) and lots of stealthy black helicopters. I saw VERY odd things flying in the skys about the Green River area. Dam spooky place for sure. Glad I moved!

I am a profesional River Guide of the Green and the Colorado Rivers. I am a self professed ski bum. I was married for 9 years but am now divorced, and am raising an 11 yr old boy mostly on my own now. He seams to be a genious but that could just be my opinion. He looks like a tiny Robert Redford. I worked in the film industry MANY years prior to having my son, now I am a mom instead of a film gypsie.

I am 41 yrs old, play the guitar and the banjo, and flute, but I dont read music. I seam to be numerically dyslexic and that goes for musical symbols as well, and numbers get jumbled up on me quite easy. I am an amature archiologist, and visit many MANY ancient native American living sites. I will hike for miles and miles to look at archaic rock art. I dont think I look like Stevie Nicks...I think SHE looks like me. I am a green eyed blonde.

I have a liberary of books and am always reading ~SOMETHING~.
I am a 'slider' person who effects street lights, and electronic devices. I am very empathic....and wish I was practiced in the art of OOBE.(I am working on that) I love to study the metaphysical, and paranormal.
This site is my source for news.
Sometimes I try and make an occaisonal 'friend' on this site, when I feel a connection or comonalities. ~HELLO~ 2 my friends! as well as my many future friends.....and even ~HELLO~ 2 you grumpy people as well!

Ok, now I feel introduced right and proper!

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
hey RiverGoddess that was a great bit about yourself there

keep up the great posts on ATS and good input

rynaldo

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

I am 41 yrs old, play the guitar and the banjo, and flute, but I dont read music. I seam to be numerically dyslexic and that goes for musical symbols as well, and numbers get jumbled up on me quite easy. I am an amature archiologist, and visit many MANY ancient native American living sites. I will hike for miles and miles to look at archaic rock art. I dont think I look like Stevie Nicks...I think SHE looks like me. I am a green eyed blonde.

Hi there- my dad is in the music buisness ( teaches and hows own recording studio- not showing off or anything lol)- and he cant read music- but can play every instrument- he listens to the pitches n stuff- very well trained ears lol- me myself- i love music but am not musicaly talented myself lol

You sound like a very interesting person...

See you around

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
theRiverGoddess,

Thanks for the introduction and it is never too late, you have been around for some time now. It seem you have a pretty exiting life, and for the reading of book I am glad to said I am a book worm myself, when you read your brain does not get old its stays sharp

I never did the introduction myself.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
nice formal introduction, i've always enjoyed reading your posts. see ya around

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
HOwdy

I've seen your posts and always enjoy reading your thoughts.

Stevie Nicks huh.... huge fan of Stevie and Fleetwood mac here !!!

C-ya around !!

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hi from a grumpy person who has bang heads with you.Nice to no more than the name.Keep up with the posts.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hello my name is bob and i am an atser..
I am working on the fifth step now
(trying to meet new poeple)
i am recovering from conspiracies
and trying to understand abduction
still stuck in government ethics and
live to talk all about that
my new interest is ghosthunting it is fun and adventurous
i have started on step six (actually posting)
just poking fun at rivergoddess *wink*
i am a musician also if anyone would like to give my music a try u2u me
i am 28 and a single father too....
i love this website thanks Crysstaafur* for introducing it to me

[edit on 8/21/2004 by lossofreason]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
awwww geez...all you sweet folks saying HI to me makes me get all teared up and chokey......"choke choke"....even grumpy ol wierdo saying hi.....
awwwwww I am all veklempt now, so talk amoungst yourselves......there is something in my eye.....

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
hi
theRiverGoddess
I�m an old musician drummer, harmonica, and guitar and I used to read may years ago
And funny enough street lights some times go out when I�m near them, and when I touch things I get little shocks, little blue arcs some times,
But hi anyway
P.S. my favorite hobby is blonds with green eyes
(edit spelling)

[edit on 25-8-2004 by Sauron]

top topics

join