It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Treasury/Fed. Stops Printing Money by October

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I originally posted this as a question in the title here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On August 18, 2011 and it was suggested I re-post with a different Title, and since I have some new information I decided to go with it...

I have no proof of this, except first hand knowledge from My Brother, And Mom...

I get a call from my mom about what is going on with my brother, he is special needs but very high functioning.
He works at the Bureau of Printing and Engraving facility in Ft. Worth, TX. and just found out that after September, he will no longer have a job. The company he works for is a contracted provider of environmental services at the Mint facility . and after 18 years of working there. He was told that due to the suspension of all operations, at the end of September, He has the choice of transferring to another Federal department for employment or choose an early retirement. The question was raised if he could go to another Mint Facility and the answer was no, after September, all Printing and Engraving Facilities are suspending Printing/Minting services; so it might be good to look into the Dept. of Justice, FEMA, or other Government agency, that might have openings...but also warned that there could be a waiting list, so in the interim, look to the private sector maybe the school systems local to you for employment while you wait for a Government position to become available.

A few days later, I talked to my mom again she informed me of this

I asked for more info from my mom,( I currently live in TN.) and she told my that is was not a rep. from his employer, the Contractor, this was a joint meeting with all employees, and contracted labor in the facility, at the same time, by one of the Installation Supervisors from the Fed. This was a blind side to everyone there. when asked why this was happening, the answer given was that information is not available to the employee's clearance level, not even his.

and now for the final update...

I talked directly to my brother... This past month every one's schedule has been dramatically cut back in Production and Contracted services. A few people have been "asked" to take accumulated vacation time and not placed back on the schedule after it is over. after labor day, there will only be a a skeleton crew, and only 2 shifts instead of 4, all weekend shifts no longer exist... and the Schedule stops in October and no names are listed after the 12th of September. The contract rep and Union Rep had a meeting and said that the contract has been officially terminated By September 30, 2011, they have spent the last 2 weeks trying to secure a new contract at another facility/agency and what they have found is a Hiring freeze began on August 12, 2011 that is to last indefinitely Government wide. Which means he is going to be released from his contract with no benefits... and no where to work.
but more importantly the obvious...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
very interesting thanks for the repost, wonder if they are outsourcing the production of money like every other business

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

Makes you think though by law, I don't think they can... constitutionally speaking, but that's never stopped TPTB

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by willie75

youtu.be... came across this the other day may explain can't vouch for the validity of the claims but who knows is this the death of the dollar ?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
could it be more ominous? We wont need money anymore after the after math of the pole switch/yellowstone/nibiru/take ur pick. sounds bad anyway you look at it though.

new topics

top topics

join