It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 yr olds Stepfather & Uncle retaliate against man who sexually assaulted her, face More Prison Time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I have an 8 year old daughter and if that happened to her. The guy would never get a chance to go to court. I would shoot him in his knees, then his elbows, then his d@#$ck. Take him out into the middle of the swap and let the alligators finish him off before he bleeds to death.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Taking the law into your own hands is called anarchy. It is really great if individuals were capable of dishing out fair and just punishment for every crime without any need for organized law, but is that possible? No. If you want to live in a world where everyone just does what is right in there own eyes and seeks revenge for every real or perceived wrong you must be insane. But the sad fact is that more and more that is the insane world that we are living in.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
If the guy did that to my daughter? He would be unable to testify here on earth anyway. Maybe by seance? I would not whip him or burn him. Two behind the ear and throw his body in the ocean 30-40 miles out.

That would be far too lenient...
Torture would only damage your own soul. End the scum's life, dispose of the body so that the liberals do not try to prosecute you. Help your daughter recover, but do not tell her what you did. If necessary, just reassure her that he will never harm her or anyone else; ever again.

You are right on the money. It's not easy to keep a cool head at times, but there is a time and a place for everything. When the time is right, you take out the trash; enough said.

I understand many are raised being told revenge is not the answer. And many are raised in religions that deeply embed the mindset of forgiveness, etcetera.

Still, I am surprised that more people do not take matters into their own hands. I've felt this way for a very long time. We all read of the injustices meted out by our courts and penal systems. So often people are given lengthy sentences for things we may personally feel should not even be viewed as a crime or called illegal, while others who have done truly horrible acts serve little or no time behind bars for so many reasons.

when I see movies like 'Death Wish' or 'Boondock Saints' i wish i had the wealth or the ways & means to do what these fictional characters have accomplished. instead i'm like most folks, living a life of quiet frustration.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
try looking up some of these things and you will see how big the problem is thank f*** i dont have children this worlds sick to the core. nice place uk you think EYRE INTERNATIONAL MHT PEODOPHILA WWW. T.PUC.ORG TYPE IN BLAIR COVERING UP PEODOPHILLA google holly greigg aberdeen scotland .that one will really shock you .www.DAVIDICKE .COM/ ICKE/ ARTICLES /LISTSATAN. HTML . IF IT WAS MY KID I WOULD WHACK THE PEODO STICK HIM IN A CHEST FREEZER FOR 12 HOURS CUT HIM UP WITH A CHAINSAW HE WOULD PACK NEATLY IN A SUITCASE TAKE HIM TO THE DUMP PROBLEM SOLVED YIP I REALLY AM CRAZY GEORGE

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusLives
reply to post by MysticPearl

Taking the law into your own hands is called anarchy. It is really great if individuals were capable of dishing out fair and just punishment for every crime without any need for organized law, but is that possible? No. If you want to live in a world where everyone just does what is right in there own eyes and seeks revenge for every real or perceived wrong you must be insane. But the sad fact is that more and more that is the insane world that we are living in.

8 times out of 10, there is no other law anymore.

In my neck of the woods, if you have a problem with somebody and there isn't a firearm involved, you had BETTER not call the Sherrif. They EXPECT you to handle things on you own out here because they have such a large area to cover and there are only so many of them, that's how things are priotitized. Everybody knows everybody here and we all kind of watch out for each other. For the most part.

This is one of the most peaceful places I have ever lived in and, even though we have to take care of the bad elements sometimes ourselves, there isn't anarchy out in the streets. We're civilized.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You're supposed to dispose of the body and report him missing. Duh.

Not let him go and report his crimes. Smh.

Has no one watched The Sopranos?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The justice system be trollin?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join