It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage Summary of 2011 Apocalyptic-Like Events - Excellent Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well this video is right up ATS's alley. An excellent summary of footage of shear madness that has taken place this year. I'm not much for the bible versus they insert, but give it a watch, it gets much more intense a few minutes in. I guarantee there's footage here you haven't seen.

All the signs are there. but people still can't or just dont want to open their eyes. Everything we have today is against nature, against god and his laws, but nobody does really care about ... everyone wants to live to enjoy as much as he can ... now everything which is built by man will be destroyed, with a last chance of awakening.

Signs in the sun, moon, and stars, wars and rumours of wars, earthquakes in various places,floods, pestilence, famines, tsunamis. Freak tornadoes decending upon places never seen before. Distress of nations, civil unrest, uprising spreading to a global scale, sudden acceleration in record breaking natural disasters, worldwide mass animal die offs, pole-shift, earth knocked of axis, days shortened. cosmic disturbence, etc. Events leaving scientists clueless.

Your thoughts?
Good day...
edit on 27-8-2011 by rstregooski because: link

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
skip to the end and make us some popcorn I am tired of all the silly hand wringing

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

The anticipation is killing me. Just get it over with already. End the world!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Earth's going through changes, so what?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
congrats you can edit a few YouTube videos together and add some ominous music and put up some bible quotes.

nothing to see here, move along fear mongering at its best.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
When's the feature film coming out? Soon? If not than this was a pointless movie trailer.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Well damn guys, what the hell did you expect, with that title? If you actually watch the whole thing, it is a good summary of all the crazy events this year, all of which have been covered only individually on this site..
edit on 27-8-2011 by rstregooski because: xfgjdjsjsfjg

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rayuki

Great, thanks. I didn't make the video and you don't know how to read. Cheers.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

If you can't see the escalation of events going on compared to the last century then you are asleep and I have nothing to say to you.

top topics

join