It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Victim: In the underground facility, I remember seeing a lot of children in cages

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

What happened to her was in a secret ‘SUBURBAN LEGEND TELL’ that I over heard some years ago.

It was told that there is a secret organization in the usa that kidnaps kids and have sexual kid games with them, it was told to me that its been going on for over 47 years. It is also a group of heroes that go around saving these kids and trying to disrupt what they said was over a hundred million-dolor business a year.

You really do not understand why over 15,000 kids go missing every year, 7,000 every year are in these facilities being trained for sex and games, and it has even been told that their market stretches over sees.

This has nothing to do with the illuminati

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by crhamlett

The reason the Illuminati (TPTB), this group what ever you call them are interested in the metaphysical spiritual connection to the physical human form is because its there goal as it has been by many to try and live forever in the physical form, so what ever the expence of this does not mater to this group or its studies.....

Someone said on another thread there's no way its just not "ONE" group which is true, theres compartments that each want the same thing and thats total control of the world through covet means, however and i'll put it into a rather simple yet easy understanding analogy for what i'm getting at, its like this, the comic book character Batman has more then one enemy he has a few and its true that the Joker the Riddler the Penguin ect ect each are a separate villan/group, however when it comes down to it they all want the same thing and that's Batman dead, so if need be they will team up to do so even though there different entities, if they ever did mange to kill Batman they would turn on each other for power money ect ect...This is exactly what happened in World War 2 both the allied forces and the Soviet Union wanted Germany defeated and as soon as they accomplished this goal they became bitter enemys....

So yea its true there are different groups vying for power total control ect ect but they all want the same thing so lumping them together makes it easier to get to the truth once the vail is lifted from peoples eyes once they start studying this, so call them TPTB Illuminati whatever the main thing is exposing the corruption on many fronts to get the truth out to the light, and anyone who reads this start there....
edit on 7-9-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
this thread is rather intriguing..
it appears the earlier posters got serverd haha.
please tell us more crhamlet about your memorise
edit on 8-9-2011 by jplaysguitar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
If we are to believe that her sort of testimony is possible, that terrible, un-countenencable things happened to her that she later suppressed and erased from memory... Thing involving sex between minors and adults, as she says: "One more child was brought in to show me "how normal" it was for children to do sexual things with grown men"... If it's possible that she suffered this traumatic exposure early in life and suppressed it from her memory, only to uncover it later...

Why should we think that her recovered memories are accurate? If you ask me, it sounds like this was a girl who was molested by an adult figure in her life whom she trusted, suppressing the memories, later confabulating tales of being "drugged and taken" etc. which sound like the typical imaginative inventions of a child to explain how exactly it all happened... This would be exactly consonant with the many tales of molested children that I've unfortunately come across in my life so far. Of course she would invent these extravagant tales to explain it all, if she was in any way still uncomfortable with confronting the real truth behind her repressed memories.

We all know that child molestation happens far more frequently than we'd all care to admit. Do we need to chalk it up to deep-underground Illuminati machinations, when typical suburban antics explain it all? How exactly did she come across these suppressed memories in 2009? Was it perhaps by hypnosis?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

An old saying, you read upon a comment just the once in an conscious incompetent attitude. You read again three more times, write about it, believe it and you now become more aware of a made up self-belief that you have convinced yourself is true.

You live in fear, you only attract what you focus your mind on the most. You become what you think.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Total BS...now the gullible are making ATS their home...what happened to GLP?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I don't think I can believe this one. No offense, Op, but its just waaay. Too much, even for me.
On the other hand, I may reconsider it later

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
A female Illuminati victim explains what was done to her as young child when taken to an Underground facility to be used in disgusting psychological experiments by Iluminati handlers and describes the things that she saw happening in this place and what her programmer made her and other children do.

She suspects these things were done at Mac Dill Airforce Base Tampa, which was closed to where she lived.

www.henrymakow.com...

What I remember most about this possible underground facility is seeing children in cages...kept like animals. Most of them were about my age.

There were a lot of blonde-haired blue-eyed children. Some, like me, didn't live there, but I think some were kept prisoners like animals.

Seems to me like this could have been MK BETA Cat programming that was being done to these kids to make them appease the carnal pleasurse of Illuminati members.

edit on 27-8-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

Speculation like the woman who told david icke she saw the queen turh into a reptile

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join