It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Victim: In the underground facility, I remember seeing a lot of children in cages

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I must have missed how the 'Illuminati' were identified.

Did these men wear arm patches or something?

Every kook in the universe likes to think they are a victim of a two hundred year old dead cabal.

(Which, essentially, was pro liberty.)

Do some homework before you go bandying about such words.

If this story is true, my guess is that the OP could track these a holes down and bring them to justice.

Unless of course all law men are complicit...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits

They identified themselves when they knocked politely on the door...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I smell complete bull#...

I remember years ago when it seemed ridiculous amounts of adults reported filthy and degrading satanic rituals they were forced to endure with their parents present. (Only after dubious regression & money grubbing shrink sessions).
The knock on effect of those fantasists tales being reported ad nauseam by the likes of The News Of The World was whole communities & families ripped apart by the *Witch fever* that took hold....The UK included. It was just more sensationalist bull# to make money off, nothing more nothing less.

Some 30 years on and all of a sudden we've replaced *Satanic & Witch* with Illuminati. Whether the article in question comes from a real woman is debatable. If it is then personally I think she's just trying to make a buck by dressing up her pre pubescent Daddy fantasies into something more relevant to what people seem to fear today. To me it reads like a short story found in a Victorian book of sexual fantasy.

Brought to us in this updated fashion, it plays upon the fears of many not just here but normal parents everywhere who have witnessed in these days of technology and worldwide news the whittling away of our own & our childrens childhoods by the actions of perverts and predators. You might say "Yes, that just serves the illuminati purpose". But why if you *had* been subjected to this - would you WANT to proliferate that message?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

That article smacks of scripting... it's a fake report imo, probably based on the film Salo!
It's that, or part of a pedo story book, designed to tease pervs!

She hardly looks traumatised - which I am sure you would be on experiencing that degree of terror and debauchery!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits

Did these men wear arm patches or something?

Every kook in the universe likes to think they are a victim of a two hundred year old dead cabal.

(Which, essentially, was pro liberty.)

Do some homework before you go bandying about such words.

If this story is true, my guess is that the OP could track these a holes down and bring them to justice.

Unless of course all law men are complicit...

You bring up two good points and one is unfortunate, first how do the Illumintai define themselfs??? like i said are the shadow goverments that are in contact with each other and did and continue to do the black op MK-Ultra type experiments and programs all over the world the quote un quote " real Illuminati" or is it just a psy-op in it's self that these people gave them selfs this code name to throw everyone off the real trail in the first place by having people trying to track down a two hundred year old dead cabal for clues???, The best way to refer to them really is simply as TPTB (The powers that be) because you get through all the B.S and by lumping them all together you know that there on your radar and have all the bases covered and give your self some leeway when you continue your research in such maters, it's a good place to start anyway....

The other good point that you brought up which is unfortunate is most men are complicit and not just law men.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Has anyone considered that these false stories and hoax's could well be "leaked" on purpouse to discredit any true ocurences and reports? Kind of like the wolf sending out toy wolves that kinda look like him, to convince the sheep that every wolf they see is fake so they dont believe any sheep who actully do see him and live to tell the tale, all the other sheep will just think the victim or story is a hoax because of the toy wolves, mean while little baby lambs get stolen by the wolf and taken to his cave and no sheep stop him because they dont believe in wolves anymore!

Know what I mean?
Anyho, thats what I reckon, if this womans story is bs, it might be because they want to deflect from the truth of whats really going on.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this did happen. I have seen that X-Files episode I am almost positive!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rayuki
lol that's a pretty chirpy looking photo for someone who spent there childhood being abducted and experimented on.

also these stories always seem to have the victim just happen to stumble upon the memories suddenly later in life.

has she had any hypnotherapy done? polygraph? does this person even exist?

just find it hard to believe with someone who has spent there whole lifes not knowing about something, then "suddenly" you remember and she has such vivid details still? it seems a bit fishy.

edit on 27-8-2011 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2011 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

don't know how many pages this thread is yet....but i do know that i have to respond.
see, i know that i have repressed memories. i have recovered tiny bits and i expect i will likely uncover more as the years go on as i just now remembered a couple flashbacks in my mid-twenties.

i know they are true flashbacks because i pretended they were just a dream for a long time and then my sister said something about her memories and then i realized what i remembered wasn't a dream it was real. and i didn't have any hypnotherapy or regression therapy. its more like i remember that i remembered? if that makes sense....like that i repressed the memory but only in a way that i forgot that i HAD the memory and once i had the flashback and the realization is was real, only then did i realize i had remembered all along and just not thought about it consciously. its really strange and weird to explain and i probably shouldn't explain it. just say that repressed memories are real, i guess i can't say as far as details but i do remember a lot of details i just don't remember everything that happened. just snippets.

i do believe that some of these victims are not meant to remember and eventually somehow do and really, does it matter to the illuminati (for lack of a better term)? no, because most people will never believe that girl anyway.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

To all:

There are 2 types of opinions...the educated one and the uneducated one.
The educated one takes a little bit of work, but is well worth the time and effort.

So...Is your own individual opinion here an educated one or an ignorant one?

Check out the information provided on these links to answer that question for yourselves.

www.henrymakow.com...

Svali's articles:

www.suite101.com...

Fritz Springmeier - Free Books and Videos:

www.fritz-springmeier.dbs2000ad.com...

DID, SRA and Trauma based mind control:

www.educate-yourself.org...

Link to declassified MK-Ultra Documents:
www.michael-robinett.com...

ritualabuse.us...
www.wanttoknow.info...

I have decided to delete my responses to your comments. I will be posting them on my blog:
www.beyondthephysicalrealm.com...
edit on 4-9-2011 by crhamlett because: I have decided to delete my responses to your comments. I will be posting them on my blog: www.beyondthephysicalrealm.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I have decided to delete my responses to your comments. I will be posting them on my blog:
edit on 4-9-2011 by crhamlett because: I have decided to delete my responses to your comments. I will be posting them on my blog: www.beyondthephysicalrealm.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
I am not saying that this particular story is true but others like it have been proven to be true . So before you throw the whole story out do a little research. They did have a program for kids and mind control all over the country. That is a fact and can be proven with evidence. The same people that are able to prove it with evidence talk about how they wear sexually abused, it was a way to brake in and control their victim.

I agree with you.
I read this book called, "The Franklin Cover-up: Child Abuse, Satanism, and Murder in Nebraska." by John DeCamp. It was disturbing to say the least but an eye opener imo. Anyone who thinks that this kind of stuff doesn't exist or couldn't happen should read the book and check out a person called Paul Bonacci. His story is very creepy. There is no doubt in my mind that he is telling the truth.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarmonkey
Anyone who thinks that this kind of stuff doesn't exist or couldn't happen should read the book and check out a person called Paul Bonacci. His story is very creepy. There is no doubt in my mind that he is telling the truth.
But, of course, there's not a single shred of proof that Paul Bonacci is telling the truth. None of his allegations ever lead to criminal charges against King, and he only won the civil verdict against King by default since King wasn't there to defend himself. (He was in prison for embezzlement at the time. I'm not surprised he didn't waltz into the courtroom...)
edit on 2011.9.4 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
To all:
I took time to respond to most of your comments.
Here is my original post. It will also be on my blog.

There are 2 types of opinions...the educated one and the uneducated one.
The educated one takes a little bit of work, but is well worth the time and effort.

So...Is your own individual opinion here an educated one or an ignorant one?

Check out the information provided on these links to answer that question for yourselves.

www.henrymakow.com...

Svali's articles:

www.suite101.com...

Fritz Springmeier - Free Books and Videos:

www.fritz-springmeier.dbs2000ad.com...

DID, SRA and Trauma based mind control:

www.educate-yourself.org...

Link to declassified MK-Ultra Documents:
www.michael-robinett.com...

ritualabuse.us...
www.wanttoknow.info...

---------------------------------------------

To "Bleak": There is plenty of evidence for the plan for globalization aka New World Order. There is plenty of evidence of this plan being worked through the centuries by certain bloodlines. I encourage you to take the time to look into this for yourself. Call it "illuminati" or not...it is the same.

To "Dionisius":
The Illuminati don't just "let one of their 'victims' go free"
 I am only out because there is a Power greater than them. That Power is God. Since I left the organization there have been attempts on my life. I am sure there will be more. That isn't exactly what I would call being "free". There is no doubt in my mind that it is God who has been protecting me while some seek to silence me.

Your comment: "maybe their MK Ultra programming has gone a bit skewy"

Yes, that is the case with most if not all survivors my age and older. The earlier programming was still in the experimental stages. The programmers had no way of knowing the long term effects of the programming upon an individual. Fail safes were programmed in, in the event that there would be a future failure or breakdown of the matrix. One such fail safe is a suicidal programming set to engage even at the threat of memories getting close to reaching the conscious mind. Those of us alive today who are victims of such programming have battled like hell to stay alive. It is an ongoing hell.

I encourage you,"Dionisius", to look into the reports of other survivors. Also do some research into trauma and memory suppression...the whys. Search to see what happens to a memory once it is suppressed....does it stay suppressed? If not why?

The basics of all investigation starts with the seeking the answers to: Who? What? When? Where? Why? and How?

To "rayuki":
On your comment: "lol that's a pretty chirpy looking photo for someone who spent there childhood being abducted and experimented on. "

That's a pretty ignorant comment. I suppose I should have a picture of me slitting my wrists with a razor blade? To think that survivors never smile or never try to live happily, is sheer ignorance. Have you ever known someone who has lived for years with chronic pain? Many such people who live in constant pain have learned to cope so well that others around them have no idea that they have any pain at all. Just because someone can smile in spite of injury and pain doesn't mean the injury didn't happen and that the pain isn't real and constant. It takes strength to live and smile in spite of the pain.

On your comment: "also these stories always seem to have the victim just happen to stumble upon the memories suddenly later in life."

Once again you reveal your total ignorance about the dynamics of mind control and victim recovery. Also check out articles on DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) and memory repression. Check out the information from the links I have provided.

On your comment: "has she had any hypnotherapy done? polygraph? does this person even exist?"

I have years of sufficient records from well respected professionals to prove that my story is true. I would have no problem doing a polygraph test. I will not involve myself in hypnotherapy.

Part 2 of my responses next

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Part 2

To "AllUrChips":
If what you say is true...there would be NO Illuminati defectors alive to talk. The fact is that there are numerous defectors. Research their stories. Some defectors have even won court cases against the system and received a small compensation. Stay ignorant or research.

As for waiting "this long to tell her (my) story". You will find the answer to that by researching victims and repressed memories. Your deduction may seem logical with your limited understanding of facts. With a little bit of research, you will expand your understanding.

Your comment on there being "real stuff going on that requires our attention" as you put it.  Again, I suggest you research on your own just how real government sponsored mind control and human experimentation is. You may be surprised to discover just how much it does involve society as a whole. You are a victim right now and you don't even know it. Research to learn how not be manipulated by TPTB. If you truly want REAL...you will find it. Then what you do with it after that is entirely up to you. Whether you decide to join those who speak out against it, is entirely up to you. TPTB love ignorant non thinkers. The majority of the American society today all have opinions, yet they don't even realize that they were given those opinions by mass mind control techniques through the main stream media. People are told what to think and don't even realize that they have been told what to think. Society has forgotten how to think and reason as further evidenced by the comments people have made to my article. Remember the term "common sense"? Well...it ain't so common anymore and people don't even realize it. Yes, TPTB have succeeded in the dumbing down of the masses into animals that react, not think. TPTB can't control thinking reasoning individuals. However...they can easily prod human animals who no longer think and reason, but who react...who are are programmed to react to a stimulus.

To "boncho":
Check out the links of information I provided. You will learn everything you need to know about abductions, government sponsored mind control, the various methods used for memory repression including the use of pharmaceuticals and more. You will also read of children in iron cages.

In addition, I have met and talked at length with Ted Gunderson who has also validated my memories even of the children in cages from his personal investigation into the CIA sponsored mind control, child SRA, and pedophilia slave trade in the Tampa Bay area. So why was Ted Gunderson allowed to live to tell one might ask? A better question to research is, why did he spend the rest of his life trying to expose this...(what did he see?) and why did he fight so hard to live every time someone made an attempt to kill him?

Interesting that you would mention my age 6 picture.
I wouldn't exactly say I looked happy in that picture, as you suggest, but I was at that moment. That was one picture. I am sure I can find one of me crying at age 6. Would that have been more convincing? Not to a thinking person.

As for me looking "Not that tired for someone who was forced to stay awake all night by the evil "Illuminati".

Actually, I had been awake most of the night before that picture was taken. I had maybe 3 hours sleep. I did well that day in spite of the lack of sleep.

There were, however, many days where I could hardly function...like through out my 1st and 2nd grade school years. My mother was always getting calls of concern from my school about my "day dreaming" and falling asleep in class. Often I would fall asleep with my eyes open for long periods of time. All I know is that one second I was conscious and the next second, I would realize that the class was doing an entirely different lesson than the conscious moment before. I never knew how long I was "gone". Could have been as long as 30 minutes.

"boncho", An hypothesis without facts leads to a faulty conclusion.

To "rayuki":
You "found this amusing:

"Note: Carolyn was born in December of 1953. The events described above occurred in 1958.
wait... what? that isn't someone who is 59 years old!"

Here's what I find amusing....your math,"rayuki". I was born in December of 1953. That makes me 57...not...59. 

As for your comment: "all this coming from a guy whos claim to fame was inventing the boardgame scruples."

Going by your math, I seriously doubt that you care much at all about accuracy to detail which leads me to believe that probably, the only thing you know about Henry Makow is that he is the inventor of the board game "Scruples". At least he has "some"...and not afraid to tell it like it is.

If you ever decide to expand your horizons, you would benefit by going to Henry Makow's site to check out the the wealth of valuable information.
www.henrymakow.com...

Part 3 next

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Part 3

To "Skate":
You "see so many flaws in her (my) story, this is all just a lie for attention and general DIS-INFO."

What do you see as "flaws" in my story? What facts do you base your opinion on? How is my story "DIS-INFO"?

I'm no "newbie". I could have promoted myself many years ago. It has always been my goal to point others to the truth, not to myself. As for "dis-info"...I always tell everyone to do their own research. That is the only way to know if something is dis-info or not.

My story is true...my personal experience. You can research on your own to see if my story meets the criteria of other survivors of such abuse. While you research you will see why we tell our stories. You will find that the "attention" we get for speaking out is literal pain, grief, depression, and sometimes death.

To "blackrain17":
"So two men abducted her from her house many times without her parents ever knowing? How did they get in? Were there no locks in that house?"

Very good questions. If you read some of Svali's articles, (I have provided links at the start of my post) you will gain an understanding of how that works. It doesn't always work the same way for every household that a child is taken from.

Often it is a relative who takes the child or who has access to the home.
In my case I believe one of the men who took me was a relative. Often the parents of the victim are also victims of mind control and subject to "remember to forget" about any discovery that their child is being taken. For a fact, my father was subjected to government experimentation through out his life. No doubt my mother was also a victim.

As for the locking of doors: We left our doors unlocked. When I did lock the doors, they were broken into, to the point that the locks never worked. I could go on longer to explain my particular situation, but I will write the detail at a later date to post on my blog.

To "sabbathcrazy":
You are right in that with a little research one can find that there are other victims with similar reports.

As for your comment that "One way to tell how fake this story is, is her  writing skills. The way she describes things, she sounds like a story writer."

That's like saying that a victim of mind control can never survive to be an artist who can paint with great detailed a picture of what happened to them. If that were true, then you would not find artists like this..survivors of mind control, drawing and painting what they remember.

I just happen to be a different type of artist. I am a survivor and I paint the pictures with words. Even as young as the 3rd grade, my teachers accused my mother of writing for me and doing my homework. It was all me.

I labored over the writing of this story. I wanted to do the very best that I could to make it real to the reader. I originally wrote it with little detail and had someone not familiar with this story proof read it for me. The proofreader had so many questions about what I WASN"T sharing, that he suggested that I add more description. I labored more until I painted the fuller picture. Writing it wasn't easy. I would have rather painted it, but I am a better writer than painter. Either way, when ever a victim writes or paints the picture, it is a most unpleasant experience, in that we have to put ourselves back in that memory to recreate it. Why the hell do we bother?...because it is real..and we want others to know it is real. That is the first step in getting these sort of crimes exposed, to get the criminals stopped and to get help for the victims. Our perpetrators don't want our stories to seem real because we would be taken seriously by the health "professionals". If more health "professionals" were there to help the survivors recover, then this would totally blow apart the organization implementing the NWO.

To "syrinx high priest":
If you believe my memory was "implanted"..then who do you say would do that, and for what reason? Do you think that the other victims who claim the same type of past have all been implanted with false memories? How about the law enforcement who have records of proof of such experiences as mine?..were they also "implanted" with memories of busting groups involved in pedophile rings? Go research.

To "Dionisius":
Are you without researching skills? Real truth seekers and researchers don't like spoon feeding like you seem to prefer. However..it is your lucky day...I did provide some links for everyone to check out in the case they desired to supplement their intellect. It ain't exactly like spoon feeding. I hope you know how to pick up the spoon for yourself.

To "JoshNorton":
Same as "Dionisius". Read what I said to "Dionisius".
Just because you're too lazy to look in the bowl, doesn't mean there's no pablum in it. Don't expect people to feed you. If you are hungry you will find the food. It's in there.

Part 4 next

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Part 4

To "DaemusAlphae":
Read what I said to "sabbathcrazy". It also applies to you.
As for your "intuitive sense tells" you that I am a liar.
I don't have to use intuition to know that your "intuitive sense" is wrong. The only thing lying here is your "intuition".

To "captaintyinknots":
Read what I wrote to "syrinx high priest".

To "kwakakev":
You are correct. There have been court cases with actual proof and settlements. It wasn't easy for the victims to get the proof since records are hard to come by.

To "KSigMason":
As for your comment: "I find it funny and ironic that nut jobs listen to any loon off the street about Illuminati and some sinister experiments, and blah blah blah blah."

Well, "KSigMason"....I find it sad and tragic that there are way too many mindless people who listen to any ignorant fool off the street who spouts more mindless ignorance of opinions based on blah blah blah blah..nothing. ..and they don't even realize they learned blah blah blah blah..nothing unless they get up off their lazy ends and choose to learn something for themselves. To them I say...pick up your spoon and look for the truth. Once you taste it..you will want nothing else.

Stay ignorant if you like, "KSigMason", but right now you sound like a fool...an ignorant one at that.

To: "King Seesar":
You have the most educated opinion of all the opinions so far. I hope the others here do their own research.
As for the bloodlines...an interesting direction of research you might enjoy looking into is the topic of cellular memory encoded in DNA and genetic manipulation. The "Illuminati" are also interested in the metaphysical spiritual connection to the physical human form.

To "jimnuggits":
Read my comment to "Bleak".
I suggest that YOU..."Do some homework before you go bandying about such words."

Read my very last comment to "KSigMason". It applies to you also.

To "lapzod":
Read my very last comment to "KSigMason". It applies to you also.

To "Suspiria":
Your opinion is limited by your limited "facts". Just because you haven't been a victim of SRA doesn't make it not real. I am a victim and so are other family members of mine. A former friend of mine, who was a Satanic high priest, still sits in jail today for the satanic murder he is guilty of way back in 1974. I was not there the night my Satanist friends picked up the 2 hitch hikers to be sacrificed, but I knew all the gory details about it and what they did with the body minutes after it happened. The only reason they were caught was because one hitch hiker was able to escape to tell.

Your comment: "If it is then personally I think she's just trying to make a buck by dressing up her pre pubescent Daddy fantasies into something more relevant to what people seem to fear today."

I could have made "a buck" years ago and still can, but that has never been my goal. I have never made a penny off my past experiences nor from writing about them.

As for my father: He was also a victim of government human experimentation and mind control long before I was. It nearly destroyed him...and it did destroy his life and kept him in bondage to the system. Because of this I never knew my father until well after I was grown and out on my own.

My reason for speaking out is the same as any other survivor. Why don't you do some research as to why people like me have spoken out?

To "ckitch":
I'm not sure what you mean by scripting. Of course what I have experienced is similar to what many others have also experienced. I wrote exactly what happened to me.

I have never heard of the "film Salo".  Thank you for the warning. I will not watch anything that remotely resembles any of the abuse I have lived through.

As for your comment: "She hardly looks traumatised"
That is such an idiotic remark that just screams ignorance and sheer stupidity. Here's some advice...don't go and humiliate yourself by applying for a job as a forensics specialist.

Also, go back and read my comment to To "rayuki". That message is also for you.
You might also glean something from my response to "boncho".

To "King Seesar":
Good advice. I don't particularly like calling them the Illuminati. I call it "the organization"...because that is what it is...a multifaceted organization with an ultimate agenda.

Part 5 next

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Part 5

To "Rhebefree":
Your first sentence makes a little bit of sense in that IF there are false stories purposely "leaked" for the purpose to detract from the real truth of SRA and government mind control...that this could allow SRA and government sponsored mind control to continue.

However, you lost me on how you think that the sharing of my real experience could "deflect from the truth of whats really going on." 

What "truth" would I be "wanting to deflect" from? What's "the truth of what's really going on"? and how would my real experience do anything but help the truth?

I always encourage everyone to research on their own because I am for the Truth and for everyone finding the Truth.

To "ForkandSpoon":
Truth is often stranger than fiction.

To "double_frick":
You obviously speak out of the understanding that can only come from personal experience. I applauded you for your bravery to share. If you haven't found already, you will find that what you have described is exactly how it works for many who have repressed memories. Memory repression is a natural defense mechanism that kicks in when trauma is too much to process. It is an interesting study..the dynamics of memory repression and recovery.

You are right about the "illuminati (for lack of a better term)" banking on people like me not being believed. The truth is that the organization also fears that we, the victims, will be believed. For that reason the organization does send out people to try to discredit us. That is another reason I encourage everyone who has such a past such as mine...to make some noise and speak out. The more of us who speak out, the harder it is for the criminals to literally get away with murder...Not the other way around.

Thank you, "double_frick" for sharing your own insight from your own personal experience.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

If true,

IF

I think the child was abused by someone she knew and is making herself believe this is the real story of what happened to her in an effort to deal with it better.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join