It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Victim: In the underground facility, I remember seeing a lot of children in cages

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
A female Illuminati victim explains what was done to her as young child when taken to an Underground facility to be used in disgusting psychological experiments by Iluminati handlers and describes the things that she saw happening in this place and what her programmer made her and other children do.

She suspects these things were done at Mac Dill Airforce Base Tampa, which was closed to where she lived.

www.henrymakow.com...

What I remember most about this possible underground facility is seeing children in cages...kept like animals. Most of them were about my age.

There were a lot of blonde-haired blue-eyed children. Some, like me, didn't live there, but I think some were kept prisoners like animals.

Seems to me like this could have been MK BETA Cat programming that was being done to these kids to make them appease the carnal pleasurse of Illuminati members.

edit on 27-8-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What the hell....?

But you know, as interesting as this is, it doesn't necessarily seem plausible; I mean, is there any solid proof that the Illuminati even exists? If that could be found, THEN I suppose we'd be getting somewhere.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I find it hard believing that the 'Illuminati' would let one of their 'victims' go free

Or maybe their MK Ultra programming has gone a bit skewy

edit on 27-8-2011 by Dionisius because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2011 by Dionisius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
lol that's a pretty chirpy looking photo for someone who spent there childhood being abducted and experimented on.

also these stories always seem to have the victim just happen to stumble upon the memories suddenly later in life.

has she had any hypnotherapy done? polygraph? does this person even exist?

just find it hard to believe with someone who has spent there whole lifes not knowing about something, then "suddenly" you remember and she has such vivid details still? it seems a bit fishy.

edit on 27-8-2011 by rayuki because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I promise you this IF this were true she definitley would not be alive to talk about it to this day. Nor would she have waited this long to tell the "story". I mean we have real stuff going on that requires our attention things like this just are not very likely, sorry.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Right, the "Illuminati", abducted her at night and took her to an air force base with caged children... Then returned her in the morning and with none the wiser.

She looks pretty happy in the picture of herself at age 6 that she posted. Not that tired for someone who was forced to stay awake all night by the evil "Illuminati".

I call BS. (Though it should be self evident by all).

Either the story is a fabrication or a hypnotist somewhere is playing with someone's head.

I never remembered where I was taken and for what reason...until about 2009, when memories began to surface. In some of these memories, I was as young as 4-years-old.

edit on 27-8-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
found this amusing:

Note: Carolyn was born in December of 1953. The events described above occurred in 1958. The abuse started when she was a baby.

wait... what? that isn't someone who is 59 years old!

all this coming from a guy whos claim to fame was inventing the boardgame scruples.
if it is, i'd hit it lol.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I see so many flaws in her story, this is all just a lie for attention and general DIS-INFO.

Come on y'all are really just gonna believe her on what she wrote in a simple page of text that even my grandma could make up and type? Come on...
edit on 27-8-2011 by Skate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
I see so many flaws in her story, this is all just a lie for attention and general DIS-INFO.

Come on y'all are really just gonna believe her on what she wrote in a simple page of text that even my grandma could make up and type? Come on...

I would be suprised if this person even existed, 9 times out of 10 in these sorts of stories its just other people making crap up, taking a few random photos and creating a story.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
So two men abducted her from her house many times without her parents ever knowing? How did they get in? Were there no locks in that house?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rayuki

Originally posted by Skate

I would be suprised if this person even existed, 9 times out of 10 in these sorts of stories its just other people making crap up, taking a few random photos and creating a story.

I know, right. It's so easy to come up with bullcrap stories such as the one this lady states is true...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I am not saying that this particular story is true but others like it have been proven to be true . So before you throw the whole story out do a little research. They did have a program for kids and mind control all over the country. That is a fact and can be proven with evidence. The same people that are able to prove it with evidence talk about how they wear sexually abused, it was a way to brake in and control their victim.

One way to tell how fake this story is, is her writing skills. The way she describes things, she sounds like a story writer.
edit on 27-8-2011 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reading this a certain phrase jumps to mind

implanted memeories I believe is the term

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
I am not saying that this particular story is true but others like it have been proven to be true . So before you throw the whole story out do a little research. They did have a program for kids and mind control all over the country. That is a fact and can be proven with evidence. The same people that are able to prove it with evidence talk about how they wear sexually abused, it was a way to brake in and control their victim.

One way to tell how fake this story is, is her writing skills. The way she describes things, she sounds like a story writer.
edit on 27-8-2011 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

Can you show me some of this 'proven evidence' and some of these other stories that 'have been proven to be true' please.

Quite intrigued that you say 'That is a fact and can be proven with evidence', Im quite sure there would be court cases etc. if there was factual proof.

Please enlighten us as im sure others will want to know about these 'true stories'.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
I am not saying that this particular story is true but others like it have been proven to be true .
Name one.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I call bull. The way this was written just does not seem.....right to me. It was written in novel form. It includes all of these useless details about minor things that do not really matter, which to me makes her whole story seem false. People tend to add specific details to stories to make them sound more believable and engaging.

This woman is a liar. I have no proof, or pics to post, but this woman is a liar. My intuitive sense tells me so.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Sounds a LOT lie the Svali story. Not saying it isn't true, just saying it is quite posibly a regurgitation of that same story. Or it could be real proof of implanted memories in both this person and svali, as someone else mentioned
edit on 27-8-2011 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

Quite intrigued that you say 'That is a fact and can be proven with evidence', Im quite sure there would be court cases etc. if there was factual proof.

There are a couple of inquiries into MK Ultra on the congressional record and payouts have been made in relation to some of this. The full story was never publicly uncovered, just a political acceptance that all the information was destroyed. This was back around the 1960's and there is heaps around the internet about it.

Without having the full program exposed it is very reasonable to expect these programs continued.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I find it funny and ironic that nut jobs listen to any loon off the street about Illuminati and some sinister experiments, and blah blah blah blah.

I'm in agreement with whoever said that its highly unlikely the Illuminati would let go one of their victims and allow them to go blabbing to anybody.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The fact that MK-Ultra happened..... and it did ..... means any of this can be true, but with anything you unfortunately have people who make stories up for everything, for instance how many people were really there for Bobby Thomson's home run??? Not as many as you think, however when stumbling upon such stories you should look for the intricate details, i for one believe Brice Taylor and Cathy O'Brien story so i do think stuff in terms of mind control like this does indeed happen, i just question if it's the Adam Weishaupt version of the Illuminati i mean was Adams goal to do things such as Fritz Springmeier says in the context of experimentation on the human psyche????

So i think the version of the Illuminati that Fritz Springmeier stumbled upon is not the same as the one Weishaupt formed just a name that this group gave it's self or if it is the same group it's so far from what Adam Weishaupt had in mind that it can't be considered the same group anymore and while i don't agree with Adam Weishaupt's ideals of relying so heavily on mans science, clearly this wasen't his goal....

That being said and i'v said this before when dealing with this type of conspiracy you should take about 50 percent of what the experts have said to be true and add them up and you will be closer to the truth, i think Fritz Springmeier hit on about 65 percent of the truth, when you add up the facts that he was dealing with a traumatized person as he was with Cisco Wheeler he did a great job of getting as much truth from her perceptions as he could and i do think a MK-Ultra mind control method is splitting the person as Springmeier claims and i do think Cisco Wheeler and Brice Taylor were abused and by high powered people also, where i think Fritz Springmeier got some of his facts wrong is his assumption of the 13 Illuminati blood lines and i'm not saying such a thing dosen't exist but there's no way he could have gotten all 13 familes right....

My two cents anyway...
edit on 28-8-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join