It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BackSeat Typer wanting to be a big girl...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hello Fellow ATS'ers!!

I am NOT technically new here but thought I should explain my situation before someone notices & misunderstands AND more importantly to clarify a couple of things before I begin posting.

I am the wife ( and self described Goddess) of fellow user MrEuphoric1. We have been lurking for a couple of years and he has been a member now for about one year. Originally, he would just fill me in on his posts, anything Phage was thinking, and make me watch any plans that would help save us when the Aliens, or Government, comes crashing thru our windows. (J/K Phage)

But like all other ATS'ers, I became addicted in my own right and just had to have my daily fix.. Needless to say, this has caused more than just a couple of arguments in our house.

Set stage: Both of us in front of one laptop or monitor fighting over the keyboard while telling the other exactly how stupid you are and issuing ultimatums like "IF YOU TYPE THAT, I SWEAR I WILL REPOST A CONTRADICTION MAKING YOU LOOK CRAZY"

Don't get me wrong, After 12 years of "cough"...bliss, together since high school, we do share a lot of the same views..BUT not all of them.

so this is my Hello, as well as my attempt to "QUIT BACK SEAT TYPING" as I have been accused of doing more and more lately, in hopes of having my own voice here on what we consider our favorite website.

signed,
A girl just trying to be heard.

P,S, anyone with help on how to better protect ourselves from the reptilians, please let us know. I'll be over in the corner with MrEuphoric1 checking up on NASA and finishing my "Truth for 9/11" sign.

edit on 27-8-2011 by MRSeuphoric1 because: adding some additional interests in the PS

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Welcome.. happy to hear you now have your own voice...

Look forward to reading your posts

edit on 27-8-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MRSeuphoric1

Hi my hubby and I have computers next to each other with a router that's what you need! We play online games together too. Well at least you don't have a husband who will not see anything as anymore then upfront and true, mine USED to be like that but I taught him doubt and worry and to see lies and conspiracy everywhere now he is a wreck too :-)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Welcome to the board! I was going to say if you had any questions then feel free to ask but you can obviously ask your fella

P.S. What's with this Phage phenomena ?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Thanks, I recently read a hilarious thread about "waiting for Phage to answer", I just thought it was funny because I see his name alot and also see his huge following... I was just trying to be funny... No disrespect intended.

I am under the impression he is highly respected around here...so please don't let him come and crush me....I am not worthy.
edit on 27-8-2011 by MRSeuphoric1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't having a go.

Yeah Phage definitely knows his stuff, but recently it seems like he has developed an almost cult-like following.

Anyway's, enjoy the board!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Welcome aboard! Ask the front gate for your Alien-B-Gone (tm) tinfoil hat, don't hand feed the lizard people, and admission to Hollow Earth is three dollars. Hungry? Just look for JFK, he runs the Weenie stand. You can't miss it. Its right beside Hitler's juice bar.

That being said, have fun on the site!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Reply to post by MRSeuphoric1

Lots of cotton wool padding inside wraps of tinfoil covering your body head to toe. Full rolls are required with no ripping (this could let in nasties) you'll probably need a partner to do this so you're in luck. Other than that you could just turn off your heating or turn up the air conditioning (fridge/freezer doors open if you're a pikey) as we all know reptiles are cold blooded.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Oh now thats the sad thing as we have the same set up you do, we just tend to do alot of our computer time (as well as any movie watching) from the laptop in bed.. Which leads to the fighting over keyboard.

As for who awakened who, I have to give that credit to him, He opened his eyes first a year or so after 9/11, I took a little longer and a lot of convincing and research and more convincing...

And yes, now we also jump at shadows sometimes..

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Hi MRSeuphoric1, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I wish I could get my wife on here and involved. I could even deal with the fighting over opinions if it was based on info here on ATS.
I usually bicker with her over all the stupid reality TV she watches. Even though I assure her she is warping her brains as she watches "The Bachelor" and other like wise shows, she just ignores me.

Be thankful that your husband and yourself are at least on the same page. When it comes to stuff on ATS, well, my wife is in a different book altogether.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Well, You could try what happened with us....

While he would be checking out the sight, he would read me some Far out thread (like how my RH- blood factor means I probably am a Anunnaki Descendant) then tell her your opinion, ( as long as you know its something she will DISAGREE with) and keep repeating this process until eventually she can't stand it anymore and has to weigh in on the conversation (at least with you) to keep you from believing something crazy.

Or find something on here that with research you can convince her is terrifyingly true. That also worked on me

Good luck with that though, He knows how you feel cause I make him sit thru all my brain dulling reality shows too. Tell her Tit for Tat...

At the least, ATS has sparked some good conversations to have with each other besides telling each other the same stories over and over. ( or forgetting that the other was there so no need to tell the story)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Looking forward to reading some of your domestics, and I hereby promise not to take sides.

p.s.
I've been here for years and years and never heard of this phage person.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I have a little experiment, I would like to try, and I think you will get a kick out of it. If it works.

Pick any single number from here 1, 2, 3, 4, and say it out loud.

Let me know when you have done that, but don't tell me the number that you picked,

I will tell you, maybe

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

I have a little experiment, I would like to try, and I think you will get a kick out of it. If it works.

Pick any single number from here 1, 2, 3, 4, and say it out loud.

Let me know when you have done that, but don't tell me the number that you picked,

I will tell you, maybe

I pick zero!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
dual post

edit on 27-8-2011 by MRSeuphoric1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Sorry...Ready now!!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

the number you picked is files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

No actually it was 4..

With a 25% chance, I have to say respectfully that was not only a bad magic trick but a lousy guess

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

ah that sucks, the majority of woman I ask pick 3, don't know why.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join